• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

Smokey

ph33nix said:
everything is still gravy

it's the regular season i dont give a fck

one could argue you don't give a fuck in the postseason either give your track record, but i digress.

i can't believe you rage quit. take your beating like a man. although i guess i'd be just as mad if dwill and granger was stylin on me like that.

im attempting to sleep before 12:30 AM for the first time in like...maybe 8 months. don't know.

the last thing that happened for me was a chris quinn stepback three. i got the win i wanted

ecnal

hai guyz, wuts goin on in...

oh.

oh.

2ebz6vs.gif

continue.

Warriors, I sent you a message last night saying I would be here tonight...that might be at midnight, don't know. I've got work till 11:30 but there's a pretty good chance I'm out before that.

And I'll be around early afternoon today too so if you're around then let me know.

ph33nix said:
Warriors, I sent you a message last night saying I would be here tonight...that might be at midnight, don't know. I've got work till 11:30 but there's a pretty good chance I'm out before that.

And I'll be around early afternoon today too so if you're around then let me know.

ill be home from work at around 7:30 PST

daw840

Actually, looks like it's up and running. Albeit extremely slow. Can someone please reset the raptors game? I think that was accidentally sent as a challenge last week when we were scrimming.

@ Toronto Raptors W63-38
@ Philadelphia 76ers
Los Angeles Lakers
Golden State Warriors
@ Miami Heat

Anyways, anyone around?

daw840

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
When did we play daw? I thought they were all practice matches?

Milo can you play tomorrow?

I think it was the first game you hosted at home. You have to hit send custom challenge, not send challenge. It's easy to do, no big deal.

daw840 said:
Actually, looks like it's up and running. Albeit extremely slow. Can someone please reset the raptors game? I think that was accidentally sent as a challenge last week when we were scrimming.

@ Toronto Raptors W63-38
@ Philadelphia 76ers
Los Angeles Lakers
Golden State Warriors
@ Miami Heat

Anyways, anyone around?

Warriors here..you ready now?

daw840 said:
I think it was the first game you hosted at home. You have to hit send custom challenge, not send challenge. It's easy to do, no big deal.

Haha, my bad. It's annoying how easy it is to hit the wrong one.

ecnal

im just gonna chill out in the league lobby for a little bit so if any of my opponents can get a game in just msg me or send me a challenge.

lakers
raps
heat
rox

daw840

@ Toronto Raptors W63-38
@ Philadelphia 76ers
Los Angeles Lakers
Golden State Warriors
@ Miami Heat

So, got home early because of snow. Any of yous guys around?

daw840

Milo, is it really necessary to play like a random douchebag on XBL while playing a league game? Really? I mean, you think you might have been able to just let off the gas a little once you were up by nearly 30 points halfway through the 4th quarter. I don't know. Maybe don't intentionally go into the sub menu and put all of your starters back into the game in the last two minutes of a blowout. Maybe use all of the shot clock towards the end of the game in said blowout? Just a fucking thought. This is the reason all of us play in these leagues, to avoid douchebag behavior like that.

Baby Milo

it was on auto sub

dude i ran full plays all second half and just shot 2point jumpers. You had more than half of your points in the paint. i really don't know what your complaining about.

daw840

Baby Milo said:
it was on auto sub

dude i ran full plays all second half and just shot 2point jumpers. You had more than half of your points in the paint. i really don't know what your complaining about.

Whatever man....that was bullshit and you know it. I was 1 point over the PIP limit. Mainly because I couldn't hit anything anywhere else.

daw840 said:
Milo, is it really necessary to play like a random douchebag on XBL while playing a league game? Really? I mean, you think you might have been able to just let off the gas a little once you were up by nearly 30 points halfway through the 4th quarter. I don't know. Maybe don't intentionally go into the sub menu and put all of your starters back into the game in the last two minutes of a blowout. Maybe use all of the shot clock towards the end of the game in said blowout? Just a fucking thought. This is the reason all of us play in these leagues, to avoid douchebag behavior like that.

No offense but you could either rage quit like me (the game counts anyways) or just take it like a man. Just cause you're getting your ass kicked doesn't mean the other player should be forced to be bored for the rest of the game. I would use the extra time to practice using players.

Hell, Smokey was kicking my ass with Deron Williams repeatedly (fuck you, by the way) and I decided I wanted to sleep and that the remaining 1 1/2 quarters weren't worth the time. best decision ever made

i'm serious, it saves everyone time. its as boring/frustrating for the winning side to see the opponent get frustrated and play pissed off 2k-ball

ecnal

i'd rather play full games where people take their losses like bosses.

if you get cheesed, sure, talk shit to your opponent and post about it.

if you're just mad because you got smashed on, deal with it.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
i'm serious, it saves everyone time. its as boring/frustrating for the winning side to see the opponent get frustrated and play pissed off 2k-ball
Weak dude. You need to play out your games, seriously. I doubt if you were on the other end of a blowout you would quit to save time for the both of yous.

Take your beatings like a man.

DCX

Smokey

ph33nix said:

spin fail

hell the new guy in the league lost way worse than you....and he didn't rage quit and he had a legit reason to if he chose to.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
spin fail

hell the new guy in the league lost way worse than you....and he didn't rage quit and he had a legit reason to if he chose to.
When do you want your beating, please rage quit for me.

DCX

ecnal

lakers
raps
heat
rox

preferably lakers/raps/heat since i never see you guys -- if any of you are available.

i'll save my rage quit for smokey :)

ecnal

hello out there:

raptors - Zaraki_Kenpachi
lakers - Ferny73
heat - Vestal

can any of you guys play?

ecnal

going to watch lakers & rockets game, ill check the thread periodically to see if any of my opponents are here.

just post and we'll play.

lakers - Ferny73
heat - Vestal

ecnal

lakers - Ferny73

ill be around later tonight, 8 pm PST.

if not, smokey, we can play tonight, tomorrow, or sat -- any of those days works for me.

Vestal

DAW840 and Pheenix ill be on tonight at around 12am EST..

Ill be on tommorow aswell during the morning and afternoon.

BTW... CP3s jumpshot timing SUCKS... that is all.

Smokey

ecnal said:
ill be around later tonight, 8 pm PST.

if not, smokey, we can play tonight, tomorrow, or sat -- any of those days works for me.

Might be able to go tomorrow.

Supposed to be a winter storm in Htown on Friday! Expecting 2''! Was 22 degrees today goddam

Work said if you don't feel safe then don't come in. Wellllllll I don't feel safe in my Corolla soooo lolol

Top Bottom