• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase 2024 + Call of Duty Direct | Official Neogaf |OT|

Are you hyped for the event?

• Yes

Votes: 143 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 16.5%
  • Neither, but i will watch it for the new games

Votes: 105 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reinking

Gold Member
Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

StereoVsn

What makes you think this is two years away? Could be out this November for all we know.
Yeah, if we are talking about a handheld and not Xbox Next, don’t see why it would be 2 years.

AMD, Intel, and Qualcomm all have new chipsets that can be utilized for a launch late this year.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Topher Topher since you have them both side by side, besides the 10 second difference, which feels better, Twitch or YT ?

Celcius

°Temp. member
It's kinda sad that we're all watching this just to see what we'll be able to buy on other platforms, but have no interest in playing them on an actual Xbox lol

Last edited:

marjo

Is there any better time than just before a show starts? When there's so much hope in the air and before the inevitable bitterness sets in.

Ozriel

M$FT
Yeah, if we are talking about a handheld and not Xbox Next, don’t see why it would be 2 years.

AMD, Intel, and Qualcomm all have new chipsets that can be utilized for a launch late this year.

None of them are powerful enough to rival the Series S.

Best for them to wait. Valve doesn't even see any of those as a leap big enough for a SteamDeck 2. That should tell you something.

Perhaps something in Q4 2025 would be fine? I'm still not sold on a handheld Xbox for that matter.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I’m at lunch with friends so I will watch later no spoilers please. 😀

Whatever you do don’t send me PMs with announcements.

Top Bottom