• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase 2024 + Call of Duty Direct | Official Neogaf |OT|

Are you hyped for the event?

• Yes

Votes: 143 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 16.5%
  • Neither, but i will watch it for the new games

Votes: 105 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Why is that?

It's always a Sunday, most people are off work and in their homes, you know nothing John Snow.

It’s PR 101: Newswires run Mon-Friday, with most journalists off on the weekends. Media dumps are put out on the weekends (when less people are paying attention). Tuesday and Wednesday before 2:00 p.m. is the ideal time for maximum reach. This is stuff you learn day 1 in school.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I wanna play as Humphrey lol

Perfect Dark looked like Mirror's Edge meets Deus Ex/Crysis. Interesting concept, but I don't know how it will actually end up. We barely saw anything and it's probably a ways from release.

So far Doom looks decent, but I have been scared off from buying until a deep discount because of how much of a disappointment Eternal was.

MGS Delta looks great, thanks for the ad - will be purchasing on Playstation!

Nothing else has impressed me in the least. Seems like generic, samey games being churned out by those who like other games and want to make their own.

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
im starting to like the fable chick

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Top Bottom