• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Spades

Pool Nation FX is really bad. Doesn't look great, very janky and frames drop now and then. Not smooth at all. Pure Pool is way better.

Pool Nation isn't setting a great first example, took two and half minutes to fill the loading bar, only to spend another minute loading more crap.

After playing a handful of games I can safely say this will be getting deleted and I'll be going back to Pure Pool.

Pool Nation just doesn't feel right, ball physics seem to be off.

PreFire

Idk I'm really liking Pool Nation. It was free and I've wanted a billiards pool game current gen for a while now

Don't know if it requires a new thread but looks like the Xbox One Upload team/channel has been disbanded, ex-producer and presenters are now doing their own site.

http://www.reloadgametv.com

It promoses to share videos based on quality/views/trending rather than personality.
They said they will sick to similar formats highlighting top 10's and such

Shame to see Upload show go, was a good little idea but I suppose user created content can also cover than.

Hey guys! I'm getting a Xbone Friday! I was wondering if the deluxe edition of Titanfall is the only one on the store. I was looking on xbox.com to see what games were available and I couldn't find just Titanfall by itself.

Bessy67

Hey guys! I'm getting a Xbone Friday! I was wondering if the deluxe edition of Titanfall is the only one on the store. I was looking on xbox.com to see what games were available and I couldn't find just Titanfall by itself.
The season pass was recently made free so I guess they just took the regular version off the store.

Anyone know if Ziggurat on the XB1 runs at 1080p and 60fps?. Deciding weather to get the PC or XB1 version

Ziggurat is 1080p and 60fps on the XB1, in theory, but there are frame-rate issues in large/crowded rooms. I read people on Steam complaining about frame-rate issues on PC as well, but I'm sure it's better than XB1.

It's not unplayable or anything like that IMO. I own it on XB1 and have had a blast.

The season pass was recently made free so I guess they just took the regular version off the store.

Makes sense I guess, except for the fact that the deluxe version only comes with the season pass. They basically just reduced the price of the season pass and made it mandatory to get. Not upset over it or anything, I was just looking to pay $20 instead of $30. Thanks for the reply!

Don't know if it requires a new thread but looks like the Xbox One Upload team/channel has been disbanded, ex-producer and presenters are now doing their own site.

http://www.reloadgametv.com

It promoses to share videos based on quality/views/trending rather than personality.
They said they will sick to similar formats highlighting top 10's and such

Shame to see Upload show go, was a good little idea but I suppose user created content can also cover than.
What do you mean? Like the people who made Upload Studio?

I am curious about this too. We know Soho Productions who made it were merged with Lift London and kept the Lift name and that there were layoffs but... the article said Lift were moving towards what Soho did rather than continuing to make games iirc.

Jman014

Ziggurat is 1080p and 60fps on the XB1, in theory, but there are frame-rate issues in large/crowded rooms. I read people on Steam complaining about frame-rate issues on PC as well, but I'm sure it's better than XB1.

It's not unplayable or anything like that IMO. I own it on XB1 and have had a blast.

That's good to hear. I was hearing the same issues but if it's generally fine then I think I'll check it out.

Not the developers behind upload, more some of the film crew/presenters.

Just saw the new site via twitter and it's lack of presence on dashboard now.
@DebMensahBonsu was the main presenter.
It looks like @Optical_Matrix is still listed as upload team, although @XboxUpload has been tweeted with since January.

Maybe they are looking at the What's On channel and game hubs aiming to replace it.

Pool Nation FX is really disappointing, it feels rushed out to hit a GWG deal or something.

Lots of bugs, poor camera, audio glitches, just awful UI and controls.

I hope it gets supported, because at it's core, it could be a pretty fun Pool game.

Pool Nation FX is like the hardest game I've ever played. I miss one shot and the CPU (on easy) sinks like 5 in a row to win. What's the point of even playing? I deleted that shit right off my hard drive.

Pool Nation FX is like the hardest game I've ever played. I miss one shot and the CPU (on easy) sinks like 5 in a row to win. What's the point of even playing? I deleted that shit right off my hard drive.

Between this and the least intuitive menu navigation I've ever encountered, I think this is getting deleted off my hard drive too. I just want to use the D-pad to get around the menus, but nope.

I usually don't bother with GWG or PS+ games that don't interest me. I don't know why I checked this one out. I guess I got excited about double GWG on Xbox.

3 new release dates added:

togunsm4sox.png
accchinay7s2m.png
infinityrunnertks2f.png

I see Infinity Runner is $7, I will update that in a little while

Top Bottom