• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

eastx

Looks like we get a free pool game in April!

Pool Nation FX launches in April and will be free through Games with Gold or $10 without it.

Child of Light is the second Games with Gold title for April.

When is Fast & Furious Forza out? Today or tomorrow?

It's scheduled for tomorrow. Advance review codes were supposed to be sent to reviewers, but they haven't come in. No previews. :(

Brakara

Cool, was planning on getting the Steam version of Ironcast but this is the type of game I rather play on my couch (like Puzzle Quest).

zorbsie

Fast and Furious is up but it says "Bundle only". When you click on it, it finds nothing. Strange. Maybe it has to be downloaded from with in Horizon 2?

Also Neverwinter is up for pre load. 10.4GB

Fast and Furious is up but it says "Bundle only". When you click on it, it finds nothing. Strange. Maybe it has to be downloaded from with in Horizon 2?

It will be bundled with the Forza Hub I bet, but the bundle isn't up yet, be up soon I would guess.

zorbsie

It will be bundled with the Forza Hub I bet, but the bundle isn't up yet, be up soon I would guess.

Tried the Forza hub and it took me to the same page that say bundle only. Strange thing is the game is under the new releases, that's what made me think it's out. Maybe I'll wait til tomorrow to check it.

Debut trailer for a game called Transparent Machines by a developer named Freeman Technologies. Exclusive to XB1 and Windows 10. Coming later this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVXcRqxhrvQ

I'm not really sure what to make of it as the trailer doesn't really show how the game plays or anything. Here's the description from the trailer.

The 21st Century society is obsessed with the conflicting concepts of transparency and privacy take over our daily lives through the exploitation of controlled government by Artificial Intelligence Secret Government agencies behind closed doors, hidden beneath the Government. They can track and seek your data every move at anytime, anywhere, whenever you are. You are one of them, and 99% of the citizens in Utopia are infected by Artificial Intelligence Technology Secret Government propaganda and they turn against the silent minorities who speak out against them. You are an activist who is trying to save mankind and put privacy first which you are strongly against the government's propaganda of "making lives safer and easier". However you will learn that Government makes money off the data you release into the web cloud atmosphere around the central locked down cyber city in Utopia Futuroscope, where all minds and every piece of tech is tracked and controlled and run by one central network, Cambodia. You as an activist is “outraged” by the actions of the NSA, The Central Government Network yet continue to wilfully upload more and more of our personal information to Facebook and Google and other tech services. You as the activist explores the contradictory nature of our actions and beliefs regarding transparency making profits out of citizens data and corruption and bankrupting small business and eroding economy, letting 99.9% citizens turn poor. Your objective is to take down the dictator, Vincoeril'e Denorio, however things start to turn not what it seems. This game is officially coming to Windows 10 & Xbox One in late 2015.

Ghazi

Bought Threes since it was on sale and it glitches out graphically when snapped and doesn't work. Waste of money, I guess.

E: After a couple reboots, managed to get it working. What a fun game.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Hope everyone here purchased The Addams Family table on TPA.
It looks and plays GREAT. Fantastic stuff, well worth $4.99

Transparent Machines sounds interesting but... I have absolutely no idea how it plays, at all so I'm not as interested as I might be.

Also trailer says "coming soon" and the post above says late 2015.

Late 2015 is not "soon"! I bet it gets delayed :(

Dev pls.

Delryk

Debut trailer for a game called Transparent Machines by a developer named Freeman Technologies. Exclusive to XB1 and Windows 10. Coming later this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVXcRqxhrvQ

I'm not really sure what to make of it as the trailer doesn't really show how the game plays or anything. Here's the description from the trailer.

ok. I'm definately interested in this. can't wait to see what it actually is.

Let's just hope it won't be disappointing after a teaser like that!...

Cool, thanks for tip on Neverwinter. I forgot about the beta and missed out. Looking forward to giving the game a go.

What happens with Lifeless Planet?No videos or information from months ago.

LifelessPlanet: @EbolaAid Yes! Release date will be announced very soon. I know I've said that before, but it's really true this time! Stay tuned...

https://twitter.com/lifelessplanet/status/580165774901268480

Soon

3 release dates:

projectroote8al7.png
stealthinc2hpajy.png
wearedoomedevxty.png

Neverwinter MMO is out tonight/tomorrow, you can pre-load it right now if you want.

The beta was fun but there is a LOT to learn, it was hard to take everything in knowing my beta character would be reset but I do look forward to the final release, it's another game I can play to chill out with.

blakep267

They havent appeared on the Gold hub yet, hoping for something decent although I shouldn't really be buying more stuff.
The deals are those Lego games that were rumored to be the gwg

One:
The Lego Movie Video Game: $29.99 => $ 9.90
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls - Ultimate Edition: $59.99 => $30.00
Lego Marvel Super Heroes: $19.99 => $5.00
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham: $59.99 => $29.99
Lego The Hobbit: $29.99 => $12.00
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Deluxe Edition: $74.99 = > $44.99

The prices aren't actually bad, I just have no interest in the LEGO games really and the prices in the UK are so laughable I don't even know where to begin.

Top Bottom