• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Doffen

I'm also seeing reduced prices for:
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition ($35.00)
Peggle 2 Magical Masters Edition ($6.00)

Where these known?

Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions Evolved is now on the store. My copy hasn't updated yet but presumably it will do in due course.

Not expecting it to actually be good though.

Ghazi

Well, what I paid £14 for was not worth waiting 6 years for... I don't have any expectations the newest update will be the sequel I should have gotten in the first place.

Certainly not, but it's still much appreciated! While GW3 doesn't live up to the previous games, I didn't expect it to and I still have a good time playing the game. The update is just a very nice thing to have done, for free.

GOVRnZO.png

If anyone was interested

Fox Mulder

The deals are those Lego games that were rumored to be the gwg

One:
The Lego Movie Video Game: $29.99 => $ 9.90
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls - Ultimate Edition: $59.99 => $30.00
Lego Marvel Super Heroes: $19.99 => $5.00
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham: $59.99 => $29.99
Lego The Hobbit: $29.99 => $12.00
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Deluxe Edition: $74.99 = > $44.99

Lol. Are any of these even good or worth playing if you aren't a child?

eastx

Lego games are pretty good, but if you've played one you've played them all.

Yep. And if you like the particular property, whether it's Marvel or DC or Star Wars, you'll get a lot more out of the characters and references. Lego Marvel is still the best Marvel game ever made, and Lego Batman 2 or 3 would be the best Justice League games to date. I'm psyched for Lego Jurassic World.

DagsJT

Sure you're looking at the Deluxe edition and not the standard?

Aha! Thanks!

Already own Lego Marvel but picked up Batman 3 Deluxe and Movie. I love the Lego games and I'm 34 years old. The humour is always great and the coin-grabbing is addictive.

Lego Marvel is a bit of a grind for 1K, but even if you just play through the main missions and side missions once (there's also a new game+ of sorts), it's funny and well worth $5.

Tntnico

Has Lego Marvel a online multiplayer mode ?

I'm looking for online coop games.
So I don't know what to do with this $30 Diablo III :-/

eastx

Has Lego Marvel a online multiplayer mode ?

I'm looking for online coop games.
So I don't know what to do with this $30 Diablo III :-/

None of the Xbox One Lego games have online multiplayer.

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare and Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe are both on sale this week and have online co-op. Two great games IMO.

Also saw that the new title Aaru's Awakening will be free via PS+ too.
Will pick both up via PS4.

How do people feel about games being on PS+ and sold on Xbox One? Does it feel odd seeing PS4 owners get a title for free as part of their subscription but having to pay for it on your console?

How do people feel about games being on PS+ and sold on Xbox One? Does it feel odd seeing PS4 owners get a title for free as part of their subscription but having to pay for it on your console?

Happens with Games With Gold as well. It is what it is.

Fox Mulder

No, I'm used to GWG being shit and don't really keep up with sales on consoles I dont have.

Top Bottom