• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

I'm a little mixed on the upgraded visuals to happy wars, that bright charm has been replaced with bloom and lots of bump mapped reflections, it's fallen into the problem of making something look better using tech not really needed for the art style.

Anyone own Killer Instinct? Haven't played it since launch and wondering how it's holding up

It's doing well. Season two is close to wrapping up (Cinder comes out within the next week, ARIA next month). Season three is likely coming as well so there's a bright future ahead. Iron Galaxy has done fantastic work since taking over for Double Helix.

airborn

Yeah, where are you seeing that? I see articles talking about NBA 2K15 being free for the weekend but nothing about Evolve.
It was mentioned in Microsoft Germany's weekly newsletter, but it's not happening. They've sent out a message saying it was error on their part.

Im aktuellen Xbox Live Newsletter wurde angekündigt, dass Evolve im Zeitraum vom 23. - 27. April kostenlos über Xbox Live spielbar sein wird. Hierbei handelt es sich leider um einen Fehler. Im Zeitraum vom 24. – 27. April steht NBA2k15 kostenlos für Xbox Live Goldmitglieder auf Xbox Live zur Verfügung. Wir bitten Verständnis.

hang on a moment, infinity runner is an infinate runner? lol how did I not notice that until now.

My only issue is asking money for a game in that genre, it feels weird because of so many free to play versions out there, even if this game has content.

abracadaver

Fable Legends?
Pretty sure NDA, you have to talk on the forum on Fable Legends.

no. the game has been rumored to be coming for a while and the new beta confirms it. I expected a 20 page thread here because it's probably the most wanted xbox game for a lot of people (including me)

I am not in the beta sadly. But I want to know everything about it now that it's confirmed.

Doffen

no. the game has been rumored to be coming for a while and the new beta confirms it. I expected a 20 page thread here because it's probably the most wanted xbox game for a lot of people (including me)

I am not in the beta sadly. But I want to know everything about it now that it's confirmed.

Beyond Good & Evil 2? Half-Life 3? Age of Empires 4? PGR5?

It's Crackdown isn't it?

Doukou

You know something we don't then.

speedomodel

Please share?

Bsigg12

So what's this about a Gears of War beta tonight? If true, hoping for some leaks later.

If there is one I would assume it's heavily under NDA.

First time I'm hearing of any super secret XB1 beta.

There was this posted on reddit but it's almost assuredly 100% bullshit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GearsOfWar/comments/33pf3x/leaked_gow_xbox_one_beta_sorry_about_gamertag/

I find it funny that the OP of that thread has been deleted.

m23

Another pic was in that thread.

nzdilg9h.png

zychi

Banned
i bet its the month long full time job that a certain beta testing site pays for. I don't own an xbox one so i didn't opt in this time.

e: company is called vmc, and they make you sign an nda

eastx

Shovel Knight review codes are out. Previews allowed, no spoiling of Battletoads content, and reviews embargoed until April 29th.

abracadaver

eastx

Oh. I figured stuff like that would be prohibited from posting.

Sometimes we're allowed to post preview footage and sometimes we're not. All depends on the publisher's plans. In this case, previews make sense because it's already out on PS4 and other platforms.

Top Bottom