• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Wonder what's up with Nero. They posted on April 8th that it was in final (whatever this means) certification. I wonder if it failed or what. Haven't said anything since.

Ape

Banned
Shovel knight is 8 bit... ugh. For some reason I didn't think it was. Maybe I was confusing it with that game that has nothing but boss fights? Forget what it's called at the moment.

Bsigg12

i'm guessing that beta must be soon-ish if Microsoft is allowing digital preorders without the game going gold.

Shovel knight is 8 bit... ugh. For some reason I didn't think it was. Maybe I was confusing it with that game that has nothing but boss fights? Forget what it's called at the moment.

You're thinking of Titan Souls

Looks like the deals are Resident Evil Remaster (25% off), Angry Birds Star Wars (80% off), Dance Central (50% off) and Madden 15 (50% off).

#justicefordoffen

Fwiw, I didn't re-post any info found in Doffen's thread, unlike Chiaroscuro and jbug617 who are clearly the heels of this story.

#justicefordoffen

Fwiw, I didn't re-post any info found in Doffen's thread, unlike Chiaroscuro and jbug617 who are clearly the heels of this story.

Hey, I just posted at exactly same time as Doffen.

And bummer that only ep1 of Revelations is on sale. I think I will pass it, but will get Remaster even if it is only 25% off.

Chitown B

never played through a RE game, and definitely not the first one - always heard complaints about controls. Has this remake fixed those? Should I get it?

eastx

Ugh. Probably grab REmake. How was Revelations 2?

Resident Evil Revelations 2 is quite good, although the environments tend to be drab and sometimes re-used from previous games.

Besides the episodic story, you also get Raid Mode. Capcom just added online co-op to Raid mode (it already supports 2-player split-screen like the campaign). It's very fun, and doesn't get bogged down by the story (which has long ben the RE series' greatest weak point).

I highly recommend at least grabbing the first episode since it comes with Raid mode. That's a terrific value.

Top Bottom