• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

jond76

Banned
Resident Evil Revelations 2 is quite good, although the environments tend to be drab and sometimes re-used from previous games.

Besides the episodic story, you also get Raid Mode. Capcom just added online co-op to Raid mode (it already supports 2-player split-screen like the campaign). It's very fun, and doesn't get bogged down by the story (which has long ben the RE series' greatest weak point).

I highly recommend at least grabbing the first episode since it comes with Raid mode. That's a terrific value.

Thanks for the info :)

jbug617

Banned
Yacht Club teaser
TzIdfSX.gif

jesu

Got all the Star Wars pinball tables for a tenner.
And Revelations 2 Episode 1 seems good for £2.40

Shovel Knight is not my cup of tea, I'll give it a miss.

zorbsie

Looks like GwG will be Castle Storm and Pool Nation FX. Didn't get castle storm so I don't have a problem with it.

F1 2013 and Mafia 2 on the 360

Chris1

If you download it and don't buy Kalimba, good luck trying to delete the free content.
What do you mean?

If you search it in the store, there's a button to manage it and it allows you to delete the DLC even if you don't own it, did you not know this or am I missing something?

Either way, it's 17.6mb for both DLC's that come with that ultimate pack, I don't think anyone is going to miss that in this day and age where games are coming in at 40-60gb.

malfcn

What do you mean?

If you search it in the store, there's a button to manage it and it allows you to delete the DLC even if you don't own it, did you not know this or am I missing something?

Either way, it's 17.6mb for both DLC's that come with that ultimate pack, I don't think anyone is going to miss that in this day and age where games are coming in at 40-60gb.

I will have to look at that.
Before you couldn't manage content unless you had a game installed.
For me, content wouldn't even show up for management.

Just search for it, and I only have the option to buy or download, no management.

Chris1

I will have to look at that.
Before you couldn't manage content unless you had a game installed.
For me, content wouldn't even show up for management.

It may be for bundles only, when I search kalimba and click "Ultimate kalimbundle" tile, I have an option to manage it, but if I click "Co-optimistic level pack" or "Dark void level pack", it just says installed and I can't delete them. That could be down to just buying the bundle rather than them separately though, maybe if I bought the dlc's seperately it would allow me to manage it?

If you buy/download the link I posted.. it's definitely possible to delete it. You have my word on that. I just deleted mine two seconds ago and it worked with no problems. When I go back to the bundle page, it still says manage but when I click it, it allows me to install it this time rather than uninstall.

The only issue I can see arising is if they remove the bundle off the store, if they do that then I don't think there is any way to delete it, but I can't see that happening and if you're worried, you can purchase it now and redownload later.

speedomodel

Lots of games rated on PEGI that I haven't really heard much of/knew were coming:

Mega Coin Squad published by Adult Swim

Bridge Constructor by Headup Games

Sparkle Unleashed by 10tons

Guns, Gore & Cannoli by Crazy Monkey Studios

Draw a Stickman Epic

Additionally, the following have also been rated but announced already (which means they should be coming soon)

AirMech Arena
NERO
Spy Chameleon
ClusterPuck 99
Schrodinger's Cat
Guns, Gore & Cannoli looks really really fun..

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Lots of games rated on PEGI that I haven't really heard much of/knew were coming:

Mega Coin Squad published by Adult Swim

Bridge Constructor by Headup Games

Sparkle Unleashed by 10tons

Guns, Gore & Cannoli by Crazy Monkey Studios

Draw a Stickman Epic

Additionally, the following have also been rated but announced already (which means they should be coming soon)

AirMech Arena
NERO
Spy Chameleon
ClusterPuck 99
Schrodinger's Cat

Interested in Bridge Constructor and Guns, Gore & Cannoli.

I liked the game in the 360 so i'll give up a try in the one.

There are bunch of US and UK sales as well that I think were added today:

AC: Unity (45%)
FC4 (45%)
FC4 Gold (40%)
FC4 Season Pass (33%)
GoT Season Pass (20%)
KI Complete (25%)
Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass (25%)
Walking Dead S1 & S2 (10%)

RavenH2

Any good local co-op games that I can buy digitally that you recommend? (US Account)

I play almost all sorts of genres, except Racing and RTS games.

I've been eyeing RE: Revelaitions 2...

eastx

Any good local co-op games that I can buy digitally that you recommend? (US Account)

I play almost all sorts of genres, except Racing and RTS games.

I've been eyeing RE: Revelaitions 2...

I do recommend REvelations 2! Check out my Raid Mode review.

Borderlands: the Handsome Collection is also a good buy, also Diablo III, Never Alone, Chariot, and Minecraft.

Top Bottom