• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Montresor

Has anyone played Kalimba?

How long does it take to beat the game solo? To beat the co-op? And then how long does the 1000/1000 take?

I'm up to the second world now and I think the game is incredible. But I think it's become very very apparent that golding these levels (in other words, collecting all 70 collectibles in each level without dying) is beyond my skill level.

As a fourth question, so... if I don't plan on golding all the levels, how long would it take get every non-gold-level achievement in the game?

Thanks in advance - loving the game so far, but I'd just like to get an idea of how long it will take.

Doukou

Has anyone played Kalimba?

How long does it take to beat the game solo? To beat the co-op? And then how long does the 1000/1000 take?

I'm up to the second world now and I think the game is incredible. But I think it's become very very apparent that golding these levels (in other words, collecting all 70 collectibles in each level without dying) is beyond my skill level.

As a fourth question, so... if I don't plan on golding all the levels, how long would it take get every non-gold-level achievement in the game?

Thanks in advance - loving the game so far, but I'd just like to get an idea of how long it will take.

Awhile since the other modes are rather difficult, especially ol school mode.

Montresor

Awhile since the other modes are rather difficult, especially ol school mode.

Thanks. I'm liking the game a lot, but it's now dawned on me that this is closer to a hardcore twitch platformer than it is a pure puzzle game. I'm glad I bought it, but after looking through the achievements list, I think I'm going to go for ~750/1500 gamerscore max and then move onto something else.

U2NUMB

So ... anyone have any idea if / when the pre load for Farming Simulator 15 will go up? Do not worry.. I am buying Witcher 3 to balance it out but I do love some online farming with friends and family.

I just want to make sure it will be available via download... it is a long term game so no need for physical.

I downloaded Slice Zombies the other night, but didn't like it very much. It felt very derivative of Fruit Ninja, but definitely not as good. It's almost a clone in a lot of ways, with the things you can buy and the way the game is mechanically.

I played it a bit more today and liked it a bit more, but it's still nothing special. I was done after about ten minutes.

It doesn't feel as if the player's shadow is big enough.

Montresor

Today or tomorrow is the last day to buy the day one edition of State of Decay, which includes the exclusive Prepper's Pack. Is the Prepper's Pack worth it?

Bessy67

Today or tomorrow is the last day to buy the day one edition of State of Decay, which includes the exclusive Prepper's Pack. Is the Prepper's Pack worth it?
Meh. The SUV seems to just be a regular SUV with a different paint job. The gun is nice but nothing spectacular.

Destiny - 50% Off
Destiny Digital Guardian Edition - 33% Off
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected - 25% Off
Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell - 33% Off
Saints Row IV: Re-elected and Gat Out Of Hell (Bundle) - 33% Off

Saints Row IV is so much fun. Even though Re-Elected has some technical issues it shouldn't as a port, I love playing it. This is my second playthrough, with the first being the last-gen version which I beat all of the main and side missions in plus DLC.

Gat out of Hell, on the other hand, is pretty lacklustre.

I'm a huge Saints fan but this is what I've heard about Gat out of Hell from the start. Is it really that rough? I know it's kind of light on content, but it seemed interesting to me at least. Worth the $13 on sale?

It's dull and lacks polish. The campaign is also pretty forgettable, and doesn't have much depth to it at all.

I'd buy it at thirteen dollars, but I'm a big Saints Row fan outside of Saints Row II. It reminds me more of that title than some of the more recent ones, though, partially because of its lack of polish and dated look, but also because of its mission design. There's enough there, though, to make it a somewhat enjoyable playthrough one time over.

If you really want to play it, dive in, but you're not going to be saying it's the best thirteen dollars you've ever spent. It's simply adequate.

I thought maybe I was being too hard on Slice Zombies by saying that it wasn't a very good game, in my opinion, but I saw that someone else said the same things in a review.

That NERO game looks really beautiful, though its emphasis on puzzles scares me.

Right guys, I've updated the OP, took me a bit of a while but I've done it.

Upcoming releases looks a bit thin, i'll browse PEGI/USK a bit later and have a look, I know Nero is Friday, I think? But any dates I've missed?

Edit: Rogue Legacy is one

C4Lukins

I just started a drunken twitch playthrough of lifeless planet. I just started the game, but I am 16 beers in. I have a twelve pack left so I should be good for the next couple of hours. C4lukin is my Twitch name.

eastx

I just started a drunken twitch playthrough of lifeless planet. I just started the game, but I am 16 beers in. I have a twelve pack left so I should be good for the next couple of hours. C4lukin is my Twitch name.

Dude, that's very unhealthy. Moderation.

Top Bottom