• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Hopefully SMITE is not one of those games Hi-Rez will carelessly abandon someday.
Eh who am I kidding...
It's the #3 MOBA in the world right now with ~7million players, I don't think they will be abandoning it anytime soon :p

I'm not really into MOBAs, but the third person perspective makes this seem more attractive (not to mention console friendly).
Yes, the controller is very friendly with this game. They actually were noticing that a large amount of players were playing on PC with the controller so Xbox was a perfect fit to launch. I played 3 games last night and really enjoy what I played (I'm a big League of Legends guy)

Hopefully a date on when I can transfer my stuff from PC and when achievements and so forth are going live..
PC transferring went live last week, you can even get an Xbox skin for doing so.

I transferred mine last night :)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

I loved it on 360, and I still try to keep up to date on it. Glad to hear an update. As much as I've been loving SMITE, 2p local onto online will draw me right back to Awesomenauts as well.

Hopefully the updates and such will flow nicer on consoles for it, once all intended versions are out. Need 'nauts killstreak themes as a part of my life, once again. *Rib-Ribbit!*

Wow, Nero looks awesome. I'll be grabbing that one for sure. Tempted with Lifeless Planet as well even though reviews haven't been stellar.

EagleEyes

I really hope we hear about Inside at E3 this year. I absolutely loved Limbo and would love to know a release date or anything at all about Inside lol.

jbug617

Banned
Xbox on Twitter has been good to me the past couple of weeks. Won a Goat Simulator code from Aaron Greenberg and then I just won a code for Lifeless Planet from ID@Xbox Community.

massivechalice59ulf.png

Per the thread, coming soon!

Chitown B

wtf. apparently MS doesn't want me buying anything tonight. Two browsers and straight off the Xbox I get a spinning circle when trying to purchase.

wtf. apparently MS doesn't want me buying anything tonight. Two browsers and straight off the Xbox I get a spinning circle when trying to purchase.

I'm trying really hard to get Shadow Jago before he gets taken down. If I can't buy him because of this I'm gonna be so mad. Couldn't buy him earlier because I didn't get paid on time by my job

Doukou

I'm trying really hard to get Shadow Jago before he gets taken down. If I can't buy him because of this I'm gonna be so mad. Couldn't buy him earlier because I didn't get paid on time by my job

I am able to buy it using the website now when I previously would be in an infinite circle.

Bsigg12

So many games! I really want to play a bunch but I still need to finish The Old Blood and The Witcher 3 drops Tuesday so I'm out of free time!

Bessy67

So many games! I really want to play a bunch but I still need to finish The Old Blood and The Witcher 3 drops Tuesday so I'm out of free time!
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Lifeless Planet and Nero look great but I just got State of Decay and Witcher 3 is right around the corner. Plus I'm still only on the Halo 2 campaign in MCC.

Nero is too linear and the puzzles a bit too elementary for my taste. It may get better . I have only played it for about 45 minutes. The Game hub says I'm 17% complete.

Montresor

Man, I wish I didn't start going after the 1500/1500 in Forza Horizon 2. It's been 1.5 months of Forza because of that, lolz. In hindsight it would've been a lot better for me to retire this game at 1080 or 1050 gamerscore, much as I loved it.

So I'm a bit behind on all the games that have come out recently, gosh darn it. Schrodinger's Cat and Lifeless Planet came out a couple of days ago and there are MORE games out today????

Blargh

Nero runs like ass. I only walked around for 5 minutes in it, so maybe it gets better, but wow... it's like running a game on a really old PC.

Guerrilla

Nero runs like ass. I only walked around for 5 minutes in it, so maybe it gets better, but wow... it's like running a game on a really old PC.

yup, makes a HORRIBLE first impression. Played for half an hour, never asked for a refund (and I bought a shit ton of games) but will do for this. I like puzzle games, but everything about this screams low quality. The movement feels super slow and clunky, even if you are running, the graphics are really not good and the puzzles so far are only push this button, and use blue light to push this button. I'm sure this will probably change, but it seems more like an unfinished quake 3 mod by some not so skilled hobby devs. Maybe if more reviews come in that praise the game I'll try again if its discounted, but right now I'm turned off unfortunately :( Was hoping this could hold me over until tuesday....

Guerrilla

I haven't tried Nero yet, but was hoping to love it even though I'm not a puzzle game guy. Hopefully I'll enjoy it more than you two have.

Give us some Impressions when youre in further. Maybe it completely turns around, however, i doubt it :/

Was about to ask about Nero, but it seems like it's a technical mess like Pneuma.

Ah well, will wait until it's patched.

Well, pneuma is a technical marvel compared to this unfortunately :( luckily my refund went through. I enjoyed pneuma while it lasted btw.

This feels like it is literally going down to 5-10 fps at times. I fear this is beyond a quick patch :/

Give us some Impressions when youre in further. Maybe it completely turns around, however, i doubt it :/

Well, pneuma is a technical marvel compared to this unfortunately :( luckily my refund went through. I enjoyed pneuma while it lasted btw.

This feels like it is literally going down to 5-10 fps at times. I fear this is beyond a quick patch :/

I'll have to, but I don't know when I'll get to it. It's a busy time. Hopefully soon, though.

I considered trying Pneuma, but since I don't like Myst, I figured it'd bore me.

Looks like other reviews weren't so kind to Nero. Been mentioned in the thread already but seems like there's tons of technical issues. I'm still interested in playing it but I might wait for a sale since it's so pricey right now.

Fox Mulder

And it's $20. Not that I was going to buy it, but small title pricing seems out of whack this gen.

It's dumb really. $20 on xbla used to make people bitch about the price for GOTY tier indies, now no one cares presumably because no one is buying them.

I'm buying far fewer games these days with no demos, $20 titles I've never heard of, and a complete lack of smaller xbla type games.

Top Bottom