• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

m23

Not sure if it was known or not but looks like xboxclips.com added a screenshot feature. No need to upload manually anymore.

jond76

Banned
Not sure if it was known or not but looks like xboxclips.com added a screenshot feature. No need to upload manually anymore.

Awesome!
(test time)

Screenshot-Original.png

Lifeless Planet

I think I got The Evil Within plus season pass for $45 during those XBL December sales.

Does the complete edition come with something else? Obviously nothing worth an extra $35.

Montresor

Unmechanical is amazing. WOW. I'm glad I didn't pass this one up... I bought it two days ago on sale at $6 Canadian... This is a neat puzzle game. You play as a robot and the whole game has a serene, quiet, surreal atmosphere. I wish I had a better comparison but it reminds me of Limbo. Completely different art styles in both games (black and white for Limbo and varied colours in Unmechanical) and the Limbo guy runs and jumps while the Unmechanical guy is a flying robot. But they're both puzzle games with lonely, isolated protagonists and there are no enemies at all... Just a relaxing romp solving various puzzles.

Kalimba is another EXCELLENT puzzle game but Kalimba, while having very creative game play, is too much of a twitch platformer for my tastes. I love Kalimba, but you need "gamer" skill to really succeed in that game; you need to be adept at timing jumps and have great hand-eye coordination.

But games like Limbo and Unmechanical are relaxing and only demand that you use your brain rather than being talented at twitch manoeuvres.

Game of Thrones Episode 4: Sons of Winter is up on the store. Find the seasons pass (I went Game Hub -> View in Store -> Seasons Pass) and you'll see a 4th title on the front bit.

Downloading now!

Montresor

Game of Thrones Episode 4: Sons of Winter is up on the store. Find the seasons pass (I went Game Hub -> View in Store -> Seasons Pass) and you'll see a 4th title on the front bit.

Downloading now!

Is the series still focusing on House Forrester even this late in the season? I played episode one and I was disappointed that Telltale invented their own House instead of focusing on the Starks, Lannisters, the Khaleesi, etc...

Is the series still focusing on House Forrester even this late in the season? I played episode one and I was disappointed that Telltale invented their own House instead of focusing on the Starks, Lannisters, the Khaleesi, etc...

I'm not sure they made up House Forrester they just don't feature in the TV show. I noticed Lady Margery has a woman following her in the TV show that looks a lot like the hand maiden in Telltales game, so either its a coincidence or they are fleshing her out from the TV show.

Its expanding and getting really good, you should play on.

I am loving the gold discounts at launch, I think its a great idea and I'm very pleased MS have got onboard with it and letting developers do it.

Bought Rogue Legacy. The Gold discount made it a no brainer for me.
Me too.

Checked it out for a few minutes and immediately noticed some overscan issues with my 720p TV... and no settings to change screen size. :(

Edit: Scratch that overscan issue. Turns out there's a setting in my TVs menu that I had never seen before. Play on!

Montresor

How do you know this is XB1 footage?

I'm not sure they made up House Forrester they just don't feature in the TV show. I noticed Lady Margery has a woman following her in the TV show that looks a lot like the hand maiden in Telltales game, so either its a coincidence or they are fleshing her out from the TV show.

Its expanding and getting really good, you should play on.

Sounds good, I plan on eventually playing this anyway. I've played ep1 of GoT, Borderlands, and Life Is Strange. For all three games I'm waiting for a) a very good sale for the season pass and b) all the episodes to release. I can't stand waiting for the episodes one by one - I'll olay them all in quick succession once they release.

Tntnico

The Jackbox Party pack is now available in the UK (20£), maybe other places as well.

Wow great ! The game is also available for preorderon the French marketplace ! I thought this game would never be translated. That's awesome news to me, looks really fun ! But no online multiplayer it seems ?

EDIT : Oh no, the game will be in english :(

Chitown B

Wow great ! The game is also available for preorderon the French marketplace ! I thought this game would never be translated. That's awesome news to me, looks really fun ! But no online multiplayer it seems ?

EDIT : Oh no, the game will be in english :(

you seem to speak English well....?

Jack is Cookie Masterson. I don't think that actor would be good a French and if it was anyone else it wouldn't be as funny.

Top Bottom