• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

lifelower

Some Japanese ID@Xbox games announced.

Q by Liica. Puzzle game from mobile, supports Kinect, to be released on June 26th in Japan. Mobile trailer

巫剣神威控 (Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae) by Zenith Blue. PC trailer
Magical Battle Festa by Fly-system. PC trailer
RevErsiQuest by Yokogosystems. iOS gameplay
EARTH WARS by One or Eight. (?) SF 2D side-scrolling action game. Keyart

and of course, Happy Dungeouns by Toylogic.

zebwinz

Don't know if its new thread worthy but its definitely about time..Major Nelson announced the Summer Spotlight for downloadable games - King's Quest, SMITE, and Toy Soldiers: War Chest confirmed so far

Vert boil

Don't know if its new thread worthy but its definitely about time..Major Nelson announced the Summer Spotlight for downloadable games - King's Quest, SMITE, and Toy Soldiers: War Chest confirmed so far

Nice. Hopefully it will be a worthy successor to SoA.

pacman85

It's free though, shouldn't it be higher?
Yeah, I thought was kinda weird. Isn't there at least 20 million people on XBox Live Gold? I thought I had read that somewhere. That would mean only 1/20th of the people are taking advantage of one of the main perks of their subscription. I hope that's not right....

theytookourjobz

Yeah, I thought was kinda weird. Isn't there at least 20 million people on XBox Live Gold? I thought I had read that somewhere. That would mean only 1/20th of the people are taking advantage of one of the main perks of their subscription. I hope that's not right....

Not 20 million Xbox Ones though.

jbug617

Banned
Bunch of Preorders are up on the Xbox Store:

Halo 5
Forza 6
Fifa 16
Destiny: The Taken King CE (Destiny plus all the expansions)

Brakara

Not everybody have gold subscriptions.

pacman85

Not everybody have gold subscriptions.
Right which is why I specifically mentioned in my post 20 million having XBox Live GOLD. There are 43 million people on XBox Live in general according to an article from October of 2013 so I'm sure it's way higher now. Another article suggested only 50% of XBox Live subscribers pay for Gold so the 20 million was a VERY generous estimate. I would guess it's more than that by now but couldn't find a source which is why I'm surprised only 1 million people have downloaded this month's Games with Gold game....

Brakara

Right which is why I specifically mentioned in my post 20 million having XBox Live GOLD. There are 43 million people on XBox Live in general according to an article from October of 2013 so I'm sure it's way higher now. Another article suggested only 50% of XBox Live subscribers pay for Gold so the 20 million was a VERY generous estimate. I would guess it's more than that by now but couldn't find a source which is why I'm surprised only 1 million people have downloaded this month's Games with Gold game....

I seriously doubt 360 owners are (with a few exceptions) downloading Xbox One games, or even aware they can download Xbox One games.

Quantum Rush Champions is on the store, 1.5gb~ $14.99

Smite goes open beta July 8th.
Kings Quest is released late July.

Summer Spotlight starts July?

Xbudz

Quantum Rush? Impressions? I think I would like this.

Edit, fuck it- purchased. I'll post impressions after.

Edit 2: this game has a terrible framerate + tearing. Stay away from this.

The Solus Project will also be available on Windows 10 with Xbox integration, and *planned* cross buy/cross play. The cross-play comes into effect in the form of messages/pictures you can leave for other players...think Bloodborne if you have played that.

Aiming for a Q1 2016 release. Will try and have my preview up soon.

Grip also told me they have another unannounced game that should be out before the end of 2015 :)

Montresor

Holy crap, I sent the Pneuma Breath Of Life devs (Deco Digital) an email praising their game, and they thanked me and gave me a code for a free copy of the game on XB1 to give to someone else.

I'll PM the code to the first GAFFER that asks for it. Please only ask for the code if you feel you will play the game reasonably soon and if you are a fan of puzzle games in general.

The game is quite easy to get 1000 gamerscore - it should take no more than 6 hours. I loved it - it was a beautiful game with a relaxing atmosphere. Here are my short thoughts from the previous page: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=167639931&postcount=5861.

jond76

Banned
I bought The Long Dark from the preview program and I love it. Right now its only sandbox survival mode but a story mode is coming later. The environments are huge! I have no idea where I'm going but there is always something cool to discover.

The crafting is intuitive and there so much you can do. If you think you'd like it then I recommend at least trying the demo. I have no regrets.

Edwardo

Holy crap, I sent the Pneuma Breath Of Life devs (Deco Digital) an email praising their game, and they thanked me and gave me a code for a free copy of the game on XB1 to give to someone else.

I'll PM the code to the first GAFFER that asks for it. Please only ask for the code if you feel you will play the game reasonably soon and if you are a fan of puzzle games in general.

The game is quite easy to get 1000 gamerscore - it should take no more than 6 hours. I loved it - it was a beautiful game with a relaxing atmosphere. Here are my short thoughts from the previous page: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=167639931&postcount=5861.

I'd love it if you still have it. I need a good game to relax with after work these days.

speedomodel

I bought The Long Dark from the preview program and I love it. Right now its only sandbox survival mode but a story mode is coming later. The environments are huge! I have no idea where I'm going but there is always something cool to discover.

The crafting is intuitive and there so much you can do. If you think you'd like it then I recommend at least trying the demo. I have no regrets.
Grabbed the demo as soon as it went up and played a bit the other day. It is fantastic.

Will be purchasing it this weekend and diving in.

zorbsie

That is awesome. Nice to hear stories like that. It doesn't take much to send an email to a dev about a game you really like. Most times you'll get a thank you, but this is a nice gesture on their part.

Downloaded the trial as soon as it went up but haven't had a chance to check it out. Sounds like it will be right up my alley. Wish the time limit was 2 hours instead of one, but still enough there to judge weather you want it or not.

Elite Dangerous has so many tutorials I don't think you can get through them all in an hour. Both seem to be great early access games.

Chucker

I'm really digging it, looks/runs great, burnt through my hour in what felt like 15 minutes. Will probably buy shortly.

Chucker

Wolfenstein TNO showed up in my ready to install. When I go to the store, it says Buy $59.99. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the guy I got this Xbox from got a new one and bought it, but when I check his history he hasn't played a game since I bought it.

Anybody heard of a free weekend or anything?

zorbsie

The Long Dark is great. Took me 30 minutes of wandering around to know I was buying the game. Really happy with it, even at this early stage.

Vert boil

Announced dates so far,

26th June, Q
30th June, The Escapist: Escape Team dlc
30th June, Quiplash

8th July, Smite open beta
9th July, Project Spark: Void Corruptor
10th July, Spectra: 8 bit Racing
14th July, Trials Fusion: The Awesome Level Max dlc
16th July, So Many Me (GwG 16th July to Aug 15th)
17th July, No Time to Explain
17th July, SlashDash
28th July, World of Tanks (preload on the 10th and a weekend beta will start on the 11th)
31st July, The Swindle

----------
Some Below footage from E3,

Gamespot stage demo. 12 mins.
IGN gameplay demo. 22mins.

Over the past couple months I've been compiling a pretty nice list of games coming to Windows 10 that will be Xbox Live enabled. I also have a spreadsheet of which are cross-buy, cross-play, ect.

Now while I was at E3 I've missed a lot. So, if anyone knows of any games announced as coming to Win10 with Xbox integration then I'd love for some PMs to help out :). I already have the obvious big ones announced such as Gears and Killer Instinct.

Thanks for any help!

Edit: it exists as a google doc so I'd love to share it with anyone interested as well!

Montresor

I just finished The Swapper - another great 2-D puzzle game on XB1. I really enjoyed it. Dark, atmospheric, but relaxing, since there are no enemies and no real chance of ever getting lost when navigating in the space station. You just move around from room to room solving puzzles with the game's gimmick (and that gimmick = creating clones and swapping between them).

Doffen

Over the past couple months I've been compiling a pretty nice list of games coming to Windows 10 that will be Xbox Live enabled. I also have a spreadsheet of which are cross-buy, cross-play, ect.

Now while I was at E3 I've missed a lot. So, if anyone knows of any games announced as coming to Win10 with Xbox integration then I'd love for some PMs to help out :). I already have the obvious big ones announced such as Gears and Killer Instinct.

Thanks for any help!

Edit: it exists as a google doc so I'd love to share it with anyone interested as well!

I'd like a PM of that doc.

zorbsie

Thanks for any help!

I'd love to take a look at that doc.

Chucker

Thanks for any help!

I'd also love a link for the doc.

Top Bottom