• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Will share it tomorrow when I get home from work. Going to do some more digging during breaks and try and see if I can find anything else. Thanks all :).

speedomodel

Over the past couple months I've been compiling a pretty nice list of games coming to Windows 10 that will be Xbox Live enabled. I also have a spreadsheet of which are cross-buy, cross-play, ect.

Now while I was at E3 I've missed a lot. So, if anyone knows of any games announced as coming to Win10 with Xbox integration then I'd love for some PMs to help out :). I already have the obvious big ones announced such as Gears and Killer Instinct.

Thanks for any help!

Edit: it exists as a google doc so I'd love to share it with anyone interested as well!
I'd love a look at it as well!

zebwinz

Over the past couple months I've been compiling a pretty nice list of games coming to Windows 10 that will be Xbox Live enabled. I also have a spreadsheet of which are cross-buy, cross-play, ect.

Now while I was at E3 I've missed a lot. So, if anyone knows of any games announced as coming to Win10 with Xbox integration then I'd love for some PMs to help out :). I already have the obvious big ones announced such as Gears and Killer Instinct.

Thanks for any help!

Edit: it exists as a google doc so I'd love to share it with anyone interested as well!

Would love a look as well if possible :)

Bsigg12

So apparently I own Wolfenstein TNO now? I only bought The Old Blood through Amazon but when looking at my games ready to install for new 360 games, I saw that so now I'm installing it.

Vert boil

So apparently I own Wolfenstein TNO now? I only bought The Old Blood through Amazon but when looking at my games ready to install for new 360 games, I saw that so now I'm installing it.

Seems to be a glitch that a few people are encountering. One guy in here mentioned it before the weekend and I've seen a few people elsewhere post about it.

Montresor

Whew, I finally "beat Kalimba". And by "beat Kalimba" I mean I finished off the last of the main campaigns (beating the Dark Void DLC in co-op). So now I have 675/1500 gs and I've done everything I want in that game.

Press Play are 2/2 for me this gen (having made Kalimba and Max Curse Of Brotherhood). Kalimba has nice music, and very wonderful visuals, and the game play is extremely tight, with a lot of clever platforming puzzles requiring fast reflexes. The visuals in Kalimba are surprisingly good - I've said this before but the game looks awful in still screens, and looks great in motion.

If anyone gets the game do NOT expect an easy 1000/1000. The levels themselves are not that difficult to beat - but there are achievements for perfecting each level (and for doing all sorts of other tough stuff, like playing the whole game with only 3 lives).

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Is Crew worth it? I play lot of Horizon 2 now and then so I am not missing a racing game. But its half price got me wondering if I should try out a new racing game or just wait for FM6.

Doffen

Don't Starve: Giant Edition rated for Xbox One.

CILyKmPUEAAKz_r.jpg:large

Source: lifelower

Whispering Willows is coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 this summer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFJBiLrX2Ck

Rich with narrative and filled with gorgeous hand-painted 2D visuals, Whispering Willows is a horror themed side-scrolling adventure where players take the role of Elena, a young girl determined to solve the mystery behind her missing father. Using a unique amulet gifted from her father, Elena possesses the extraordinary ability to project her spirit outside of her body. While in this spectral form, she can interact with the benevolent spirits and wicked wraiths that used to dwell within the walls of the sinister Willows Mansion. Help Elena use her astral projection to solve puzzles, help lost spirits, and uncover the mysteries behind her missing father.

Set to a haunting soundtrack, Whispering Willows is confirmed to release this summer for Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program, the Wii U system, Google Play and the App Store. Whispering Willows is also in development for Windows 10.

Montresor

Nice to see Don't Starve coming, will definitely pick that up.

Now if we can just get Transistor...

We need Transistor, Bastion, Super Meat Boy and Binding of Isaac for me to be happy. Im disappointed MS managed to damage their relationship with those two devs (Super Giant Games and Team Meat).

U2NUMB

Is Crew worth it? I play lot of Horizon 2 now and then so I am not missing a racing game. But its half price got me wondering if I should try out a new racing game or just wait for FM6.

Tough question... I enjoy the crew for what it is but limit your expectations. It is certainly more Test Drive Unlimited than it is Horizon..

Visually it looks like a turd floating down the river.. BUT scope of it is pretty damn impressive. Has some fun ideas but overall the best way to judge if you would enjoy it is .. did you enjoy the Test Drive Unlimited games?

Brakara

Tough question... I enjoy the crew for what it is but limit your expectations. It is certainly more Test Drive Unlimited than it is Horizon..

Visually it looks like a turd floating down the river.. BUT scope of it is pretty damn impressive. Has some fun ideas but overall the best way to judge if you would enjoy it is .. did you enjoy the Test Drive Unlimited games?

I tried the demo, and while I like the idea of it, I just hated the actual driving part. Now, if this had Forza Horizon's driving model on the other hand, it could've been something very special... but as it is, I'll pass.

U2NUMB

So I am not liking the recent trend on a couple games... ESO and now Batman both do NOT report time played to smartglass. They both do have the time played as "Hero Stat" however that does not report to smartglass and so websites that used to add up time played are not capturing these games.

Just not sure why this is starting to be a thing.. I may be alone but it bugs me.. I love me my stats.

zorbsie

So I am not liking the recent trend on a couple games... ESO and now Batman both do NOT report time played to smartglass. They both do have the time played as "Hero Stat" however that does not report to smartglass and so websites that used to add up time played are not capturing these games.

Just not sure why this is starting to be a thing.. I may be alone but it bugs me.. I love me my stats.

That is one stat that I do look at all the time. Hope this isn't something we see more of. I wonder what the reason would be for not tracking it.

Montresor

That is one stat that I do look at all the time. Hope this isn't something we see more of. I wonder what the reason would be for not tracking it.

I have always ignored that stat. Does it include times that apply to the following?

1) The game is paused
2) The game is paused/unpaused and you minimize the game to watch Netflix or open some other app full-screen.
3) The game is suspended and the XB1 is turned off with instant-on enabled

If so then the time played stat will be skewed. Anyhow the main reason I've always ignored that stat is because when I play Black Flag near launch it said I had played the game for 5000 or so hours. So the stat was tainted for me since day one, ever since I saw the Black Flag time played stat become glitched like that.

U2NUMB

I have always ignored that stat. Does it include times that apply to the following?

1) The game is paused
2) The game is paused/unpaused and you minimize the game to watch Netflix or open some other app full-screen.
3) The game is suspended and the XB1 is turned off with instant-on enabled

If so then the time played stat will be skewed. Anyhow the main reason I've always ignored that stat is because when I play Black Flag near launch it said I had played the game for 5000 or so hours. So the stat was tainted for me since day one, ever since I saw the Black Flag time played stat become glitched like that.

The stat itself was bugged for the first few months so launch games often suffer from the inflated numbers that you saw with Black Flag. That has since been fixed with updates and is pretty accurate. Now if you minimize or suspend the game I am fairly sure it stops counting. But I really only want to know for myself and I know that I do not skew the numbers, this stat needs to be there for all games.

Chitown B

I'll bet it's because games now suspend on consoles but the timer keeps going - so the time isn't accurate anymore.

edit: looks like others felt the same thing. I think pausing a game should always stop the timer. But then they'd have to build one in instead of relying on the system clock.

Witcher suffers from this too.

The Evil Within randomly showing up in my "ready to install" section.

Assuming it will just ask for the disc after installing it though.

Same for me. Let me know what happens! I have to plan ahead whenever I install something because they xbox just drains my internet to a crawl unlike any of my other devices.

Vert boil

Q is okay. Pretty standard physics based puzzle game so far. Haven't tried it with kinect yet but the pad controls are good.
It's already stumped me a few times and Alex can go fuck himself (solution hint spoiler).

Pro-Tip™: Go into the menu and turn down the BGM!

So for any SMITE players, Hi-Rez discounted the Cupid, Loverboy Cupid and Gay Pride Icon for all 10 gems. To purchase, go to the Gods page, find Cupid, and click to either buy him or his Loverboy skin and the bundle should pop up.

If you need 10 gems, you can get them without spending any real money by winning your first match of the day. I just purchased the bundle and can confirm that it works on Xbox One.

https://twitter.com/schisam/status/614517616493789184

Vert boil

This probably isn't the right place to post this, but I didn't think it was new thread worthy. From now through July 26th, if you spend at least $5 on rentals or purchases in the Xbox Video store you get 5000 reward points back (worth $5).

http://rewards.xbox.com/your-perfect-night-in-terms/

Unless they are being really slow rolling this one out, this promo seems to be limited to the US (maybe NA?). Lots of people aren't seeing it on the rewards site.

jesu

Q looks unusual, might as well buy it that price.
Those achievement scores though, going to drive some people up the wall!
(3's 6's 8's etc)

Hoping you guys can help.

The Wolfenstein Bundle is on sale until tomorrow but I feel like Canadian pricing may be off.

At present it's advertised as $52.24 reduced from $94.99.

I couldve sworn it was less than that without any sale pricing a week or two ago. Did they up the price prior to the sale or am I just misremembering?

Also it notes a discount until July 31 if you already own TOB, what is the price with that discount?

Info on the net is varied so any clarity is appreciated.

Percentage-wise (45%) that's the same deal as on the U.S. and U.K. stores.

There's been a few different deals on this bundle: 25%, 35% and now 45%. But this the lowest it's been that I know of.

Vert boil

Hoping you guys can help.

The Wolfenstein Bundle is on sale until tomorrow but I feel like Canadian pricing may be off.

At present it's advertised as $52.24 reduced from $94.99.

I couldve sworn it was less than that without any sale pricing a week or two ago. Did they up the price prior to the sale or am I just misremembering?

Also it notes a discount until July 31 if you already own TOB, what is the price with that discount?

Info on the net is varied so any clarity is appreciated.

The bundle was removed a few weeks ago and then brought back for last weeks sale. It was initially dropped to the wrong price but was corrected fairly quickly.

Quick google points to it being 55CAD originally for the bundle. For the US it was originally 45$, when it was brought back it was 44$. And via the same googles it seems like the reduced price in the US is 25$.

Top Bottom