• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

The bundle was removed a few weeks ago and then brought back for last weeks sale. It was initially dropped to the wrong price but was corrected fairly quickly.

Quick google points to it being 55CAD originally for the bundle. For the US it was originally 45$, when it was brought back it was 44$. And via the same googles it seems like the reduced price in the US is 25$.

Thanks, guess I must've just looked at it when the pricing error was in effect.

Quiplash is out

$9.99 / 198mb

Vert boil

So it looks like Quiplash doesn't have any achievements? Can someone who has downloaded it confirm one way or another?

They just aren't live yet. Trophies are up for the other console versions.

If you really care about achievements, hold off playing it as there is a chance some cheevs could become glitched.

-----
The Rise of Tiamat expansion should be available later today for Neverwinter. Free as a title update.

Trailer

Montresor

Man, I'm so pumped. I've spent the last hour looking at the achievements list for Master Chief Collection while at work, lol.

I might be insane but the idea of working towards all those achievements has me so fucking excited, hahaha. The sheer breadth of achievements has me so irrationally happy... achievements for so many little things, like achievements for getting each skull individually, and then another achievement for getting all skulls. Or achievements for getting each terminal one at a time, and then another achievement for getting all terminals, and so on.

I've never played a Halo before other than Halo 1 Anniversary on 360. So I went ahead and bought the digital version of MCC yesterday. It finished downloading on my console. Via Home Console game sharing it should be finished downloading at my brother's place by the time I finish work too. I really can't wait to start playing through the 5 campaigns in co-op with my brother.

For the beginning, I plan on just doing a normal playthrough of all 5 campaigns with my brother. No worries about achievements, just play through all the campaigns and enjoy the story. That way we should easily be ready for Halo 5's story.

I think it should be a relaxing romp through those achievements. Though I already know I will not even attempt: any LASO achievements and very few par score achievements. Those seem too stressful. And some miscellaneous achievements may be too difficult (i.e. complete The Library on Heroic/Legendary without dying - I could never do that on 360). I'm hoping I can hit 5000 gamerscore out of the 6000, heh.

This last note is more just for me as a reference. I'll need to make sure I don't miss:

Play Halo 4 on the 6th of any month
Play Halo 2 on the 9th of any month
Play Halo 1 on the 15th of any month
Play Halo 3 on the 25th of any month
Play Halo ODST on the 22nd of any month

Montresor

My only concern is the following:

I have Halo Reach on 360 via GWG.

When I play MCC, I'll be playing in this order: 1, 2, 3, ODST, 4.

Should I include Halo Reach in my playthroughs? Meaning play 1,2, 3, ODST, then Reach 360, then 4?

If there is any chance Halo Reach will come out on MCC, I would rather pay money to play Reach on MCC than waste time on a 360 playthrough... But we haven't heard anything on Reach yet for MCC, have we? =(

m23

Man, I'm so pumped. I've spent the last hour looking at the achievements list for Master Chief Collection while at work, lol.

I might be insane but the idea of working towards all those achievements has me so fucking excited, hahaha. The sheer breadth of achievements has me so irrationally happy... achievements for so many little things, like achievements for getting each skull individually, and then another achievement for getting all skulls. Or achievements for getting each terminal one at a time, and then another achievement for getting all terminals, and so on.

I've never played a Halo before other than Halo 1 Anniversary on 360. So I went ahead and bought the digital version of MCC yesterday. It finished downloading on my console. Via Home Console game sharing it should be finished downloading at my brother's place by the time I finish work too. I really can't wait to start playing through the 5 campaigns in co-op with my brother.

For the beginning, I plan on just doing a normal playthrough of all 5 campaigns with my brother. No worries about achievements, just play through all the campaigns and enjoy the story. That way we should easily be ready for Halo 5's story.

I think it should be a relaxing romp through those achievements. Though I already know I will not even attempt: any LASO achievements and very few par score achievements. Those seem too stressful. And some miscellaneous achievements may be too difficult (i.e. complete The Library on Heroic/Legendary without dying - I could never do that on 360). I'm hoping I can hit 5000 gamerscore out of the 6000, heh.

This last note is more just for me as a reference. I'll need to make sure I don't miss:

Play Halo 4 on the 6th of any month
Play Halo 2 on the 9th of any month
Play Halo 1 on the 15th of any month
Play Halo 3 on the 25th of any month
Play Halo ODST on the 22nd of any month

If you're somewhat familiar with fps games, I'd recommend playing on Heroic, especially since you're playing coop. Normal will get way too easy, mainly 3 and 4.

Montresor

If you're somewhat familiar with fps games, I'd recommend playing on Heroic, especially since you're playing coop. Normal will get way too easy, mainly 3 and 4.

I'd suggest starting out with the Master Chief Saga playlist. It's every mission in all 4 games on Normal difficulty, and it has its own achievement for completing the entire thing. You don't have to do it in one sitting.

Cool! I might go with VaultBoy's recommendation though Munish. If I pause the Master Chief Saga Playlist to play through ODST after beating Halo 3, does it void that achievement?

I just beat Halo 3 last night, so that's three down, one (or two) to go. First time I've played any of the Halos. So good.

Wish I'd known about that Master Chief Saga Playlist thing though!

So it should be ODST next then? Was going to start Halo 4...

The order should be: H1, H2 up to The Arbiter, ODST, the rest of H2, H3, H4 - that is, narrative-chronology speaking.

I currently have c. 3.9k/5k on MCC. Working at it slowly - Halo games are the only ones I want to max.

Vert boil

King's Quest chapter 1 will come out July 29th for 10$. It's going to be part of Summer Spotlight.

The complete bundle of five chapters and a bonus epilogue will cost 40$.

Trailer.

-----

Announced dates so far,

8th July, Smite open beta
9th July, Project Spark: Void Corruptor
10th July, Spectra: 8 bit Racing
14th July, The Fall
14th July, Trials Fusion: The Awesome Level Max dlc
15th July, Tachyon Project
16th July, So Many Me (GwG 16th July to Aug 15th)
17th July, No Time to Explain
17th July, SlashDash
23rd July, Binding of Issac Rebirth
28th July, World of Tanks (preload on the 10th and a weekend beta will start on the 11th)
29th July, King's Quest: Chapter 1
31st July, The Swindle

13th Aug, Bedlam

----------
Rise of Tiamat is live for Neverwinter now. 2.7GB update.

So, was messing around on the dash and saw an "add" for Game of Thrones on the main store page. Clicking on it let's you download the first episode of Game of Thrones (the game) for free. I'm in the US, not sure if other regions have this promotion

So, was messing around on the dash and saw an "add" for Game of Thrones on the main store page. Clicking on it let's you download the first episode of Game of Thrones (the game) for free. I'm in the US, not sure if other regions have this promotion

It has been like that for 2 weeks, there was some threads about it. Deal is valid for both One and 360 and it is supposed to end July 15th

GoxRx

I already installed it. I know nothing about Game of Thrones lol

danowat

Banned
Seems to be a limited release, US and CA atm. There's a chance it could come to other regions at a later date (unless someone else owns the rights to publish Scrabble in other parts of the world).

Damn, that's a shame, my wife would have loved that.

Does anyone have a guess as to when Rare Replay or Gears of War UE will be up for digital pre-order on the Xbox site? It's weird how we can pre-order Halo, CoD, and Fallout already, but not those two lol

Does anyone have a guess as to when Rare Replay or Gears of War UE will be up for digital pre-order on the Xbox site? It's weird how we can pre-order Halo, CoD, and Fallout already, but not those two lol

No its weird. They have store pages, you'd think it wouldn't take much to do the rest but so far we can't. They'll just happen one day I suspect, RR in the next couple of weeks i'd guess, Gears probably early August

I am really looking forward to the UI update, which appears to include details of updates that are applied to any apps and games.

Anyway, I've switched on my Xbox this morning, and noticed the following have been updated.

Any ideas of what they are?

Upload Studio
Pool Nation FX
NeverWinter
Massive Chalice

Now they maybe your usual bug fixes, or is there something more in these?

Hyped.

EDIT:

For a limited time, pre-order Fallout 4 and receive Fallout 3 on Xbox 360. The code for Fallout 3 will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. Redeem your code on Xbox.com and Fallout 3 will be included in backwards compatibility access when made available. For more information on pre-orders, including how to cancel, please visit http://www.xbox.com/pre-order-faq.

So, is the 7-10 days from today? Or from Fallout 4 launch?

It reads 7-10 days from the date of pre-order to me. The next sentence is even more confusing.

Fallout 3 will be included in backwards compatibility access when made available.

I'd pre-order now if I get Fallout 3 with BC in a week, or I'll just wait until whenever BC is ready.

There are new pages for PvsZ:GW, Unravel and Transformers Devastarion, but none let you preorder and just say soon.

Plus Fallout 4 still did not pop here (Brazil).

Top Bottom