• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

def sim

A digital Wolfenstein sale this early on console? Not bad. I hope this deal happens on PS4 soon as I intend to own the game on every platform.

Netprints

PvZ is really fun. I still enjoy firing it up. Will be nice to see new people on there.

Whats the word on magic ? Is it coming out for the xbox one tomorrow? Seems odd to be skipping it since it is coming to the 360.

PvZ is really fun. I still enjoy firing it up. Will be nice to see new people on there.

Whats the word on magic ? Is it coming out for the xbox one tomorrow? Seems odd to be skipping it since it is coming to the 360.
AFAIK, last word from PR was that X1 version is out later. Don't think that has changed as I haven't seen any email stating otherwise.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Do anyone here use PayPal linked to their account?
When you go to payment options and it says PAYPAL ****0987

Is the 0987 part supposed to be the last digits of the credit card it's gonna use from your PayPal? Or maybe it refers to some PayPal ID number?
Because mine doesn't match that of the only cc linked to my paypal and I've been having problems purchasing anything that is not free (like GWG or demos) from the store

Kampfheld

Banned
Do anyone here uses PayPal linked to their account?
When you go to payment options and it says PAYPAL ****0987

Is the 0987 supposed to be the last digits of the credit card it's gonna use from your PayPal?
Because mine doesn't match that of the only cc linked to my paypal and I've been having problems purchasing anything that is not free (like GWG or demos) for the store,

Go to https://login.live.com/ to check your linked payment methods.

Redshirt

Banned
I use PayPal. Those last four digits don't match my VISA, debit card or PayPal card. I've always assumed that is the PayPal account number.

Kampfheld

Banned
That isn't what I asked tho, I already know my PayPal is he only payment option linked to the xbox account.

Then check www.paypal.com :p Yes, those last 4 digits should be your credit card number (or bank account number). Wait, I check it for you.

*EDIT*
Yep, in my case it shows the last 4 crecit card numbers. Maybe yours matches your bank account or something like that? Maybe you can find out on paypal.com what you linked it with.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
As someone who doesn't really play shooters I have to say PvZ is pretty damned fun!

Wait, we're getting two pinball games from the same developer? .....why? I didn't realize Pinball FX and Zen Pinball were from the same guys

I think it is Pinball FX2, I just got confused and they decided not to correct me. Pinball Arcade is also due from FarSight Studios but yeh, I'd guess its FX2 not Zen :p

I think it is Pinball FX2, I just got confused and they decided not to correct me. Pinball Arcade is also due from FarSight Studios but yeh, I'd guess its FX2 not Zen :p

I was about to say...I couldn't wrap my head around it. I knew they both existed, but I thought one was a Microsoft exclusive and the other was a Sony. So I was having a hard time wrapping my mind around why they'd waste the time and resources like that lol, but that makes sense that they just didn't correct you

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
I use PayPal. Those last four digits don't match my VISA, debit card or PayPal card. I've always assumed that is the PayPal account number.

Then check www.paypal.com :p Yes, those last 4 digits should be your credit card number (or bank account number). Wait, I check it for you.

*EDIT*
Yep, in my case it shows the last 4 crecit card numbers. Maybe yours matches your bank account or something like that? Maybe you can find out on paypal.com what you linked it with.

Mine shows the last 4 digits of my bank account since it's the only thing I have tied to my Paypal.

Damn, I'll try to contact them... my bank account is not linked to PP and that number doesn't match any of my cards... super weird.
If I try to remove the PayPal payment option it says I can't cause it's used for Gold autorenewal and I should turn that off first, except that I don't have said option (I know where it is, I've done it before with my cc and have looked at Xbox.com and youtube tutorials just to be sure). What the hell!

Spades

Pinball FX2 (NOT ZEN PINBALL STEVE) is coming to Xbox One on 31st July!

Pinball FX2 is finally coming to Xbox One! We know you’ve been eagerly awaiting this next-gen release, and we are happy to say that it will be here this month! On July 31st, you’ll be able to play many of your favorite tables on Xbox One, all running at 60 frames per second and in stunning 1080p. As always, downloading Pinball FX2 is totally free for all players, with playable demos of each table so you can try before you buy. This version will also include the Sorcerer’s Lair table absolutely free!

Our launch day table library includes the following:

• Deadpool
• Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within – Episode IV A New Hope, Han Solo, Droids, Masters of the Force
• Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force – Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Darth Vader
• Star Wars Pinball Original pack – Episode V, Boba Fett, The Clone Wars
• Doctor Strange
• Zen Classics – Shaman, El Dorado, Tesla and V12
• Pinball FX2 Core pack – Biolab, Pasha, Rome, Secrets of the Deep
• Marvel Civil War
• Plants VS. Zombies
• Marvel Pinball pack – Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, and Blade
• Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles: World War Hulk, Infinity Gauntlet, The Avengers, and Fear Itself
• Marvel Pinball Vengeance and Virtue: Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Thor, and X-Men
• Epic Quest
• Paranormal
• Sorcerer’s Lair
• Captain America
• Fantastic Four
• Mars
• Earth Defense
• Excalibur

More tables including The Walking Dead will also be added later on! News coming soon.

Prices for tables range between $2.49 and $2.99 for single tables, and $9.99 for table packs.

We’ve set up an FAQ page on our forums for those of you with questions, but don’t hesitate to let us know what you think in the comments below!

eastx

Press release:

Zen Studios, makers of the hit Pinball FX and CastleStorm franchises, announced today that Pinball FX2, their beloved pinball platform, will make its debut on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program on July 31. Pinball FX2 will arrive as a free download on Xbox One with nearly the entire Pinball FX2 library available on day one, including all Star Wars Pinball table packs, all Marvel Pinball tables, Plants vs. Zombies™ Pinball, and Zen’s original tables available for purchase, with future tables, including The Walking Dead Pinball, just on the horizon.

Pinball FX2 brings all the pinball action for which the franchise is known into the next-generation with 1080p graphics at 60 frames per second, worldwide tournaments, new achievements, and a slick new menu interface. Additionally, downloading Pinball FX2 on Xbox One nets you the Sorcerer’s Lair table for free.

“With the release of Pinball FX2 on Xbox One, we have closed the loop and can now offer our fans a complete virtual pinball experience, regardless of their system preference,” said Mel Kirk, VP of Publishing at Zen Studios. “We’ve got a lot of great things planned for the newest generation of consoles when it comes to pinball, so stay tuned for some awesome new stuff from Zen Studios.”

Prices for tables range between $2.49 and $2.99 for single tables, and $9.99 for table packs, available from the Xbox Games Store.

I won the marvel tables a while ago so i'm happy to throw money their way this time, not a huge pinball fan but they can be good fun in score battles against friends.

pacman85

From the FAQ:
Can I import my existing Xbox 360 tables, scores, or achievements to Xbox One?

Unfortunately not. We know this is very important to fans of the Xbox 360 version, but we are very sorry to say that this was not an option made available to us on Xbox One. We always do our best to take advantage of any platform’s features whenever possible, and if a feature like cross-platform entitlement is an option for us, we will make it an option for our players. Unfortunately in this case, it was not.

This is disappointing as I read that the PS4 version CAN import tables from the PS3/Vita version. Also, it was announced that any previously bought DLC will work with the new Dance Central 3 so it is possible on XBox platforms. Not sure why it wasn't made available to them.

zebwinz

Unfortunately no table imports.
Seems the option was not made available to them.

So Mojang gets to give 360 Minecraft players a $5 update price (and all you need is to have played the 360 version online once), people who bought Halo Spartan Assault on WinPhone/Win8 got a discount for the One version (back before it was free) but Zen was not given the option? Calling bull on this one. Microsoft keeps track of every purchase you've made with your Microsoft account. There's no reason they couldn't do even a one time, pay $5 to import all your tables.

statham

So Mojang gets to give 360 Minecraft players a $5 update price (and all you need is to have played the 360 version online once), people who bought Halo Spartan Assault on WinPhone/Win8 got a discount for the One version (back before it was free) but Zen was not given the option? Calling bull on this one. Microsoft keeps track of every purchase you've made with your Microsoft account. There's no reason they couldn't do even a one time, pay $5 to import all your tables.
from the FX2 thread, vote here.
http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25...e-cross-platform-purchase-history-for-games-l

zorbsie

Called it on the Pinball FX2 import. Sad state of affairs. When they didn't import the tables to windows 8 version I pretty much stopped buying tables for all platforms. This should have been a no brainer, the very first thing to tackle when the X1 version was being built. I'll put my money toward pinball arcade now.

Bullshit. No straight cross-buy function I can understand not being available, but as posts above already pointed out there are plenty of ways to implement a table import.

I have all the tables in 360, I am not buying them again. In the meantime I will be playing The Pinball Arcade in my PS4, which offered an upgrade from my vita purchases. Take that Zen Studios...

Top Bottom