• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

So if anyone remembers that "Beat Drop" game from MS that had it's achievement list leak...I just got a command in Voice Studio for "Go to Beat Drop". They only give these commands for existing games and such, so just gives more credence to it's existence and possible coming soon(ish)

pacman85

It appears you can now get to DLC on xbox.com. Has this been around for a while already? It seems new to me. MajorNelson posted the XBox One deals for the week and linked to some BF4 DLC that has a separate listing on xbox.com like all the XBox 360 has always had.

SirKhalid

It appears you can now get to DLC on xbox.com. Has this been around for a while already? It seems new to me. MajorNelson posted the XBox One deals for the week and linked to some BF4 DLC that has a separate listing on xbox.com like all the XBox 360 has always had.
I think it's pretty new, I saw that a few weeks ago.

neveraloneeirv1.png
castlestormtubek.png

kickbeatf9jpv.png

Getting quite a few games coming out soon! Updating the OP now.

Flockers out this week, Defence Grid 2 is next week as well

Pinball Arcade is also in cert which Banjo pointed out to me the other day

Chitown B

Man, I miss the 360 arcade days when a new game was released every wed. Any word when the next batch of Indies are coming out?

Sure but that's what everyone complained about last year - that MS was too controlling. Now people put out games when they want, and people complain there is no regimented schedule. They can't win....

Fox Mulder

Sure but that's what everyone complained about last year - that MS was too controlling. Now people put out games when they want, and people complain there is no regimented schedule. They can't win....

well maybe if they still had all the support that made xbla so great for a few years there on the 360.

The console is almost a year old and there still really isn't much on the marketplace. Stuff like Geometry Wars, Doom, Contra were all there within months of the 360. We don't even have those kind of games now. Where's Sega offering me Sonic for the 30th time?

Yep, very weird about D4 stealth release. I was 99% sure we would get a release date at TGS from MS, but wasn't expecting an "available now" situation.

And yes, I agree, MS has to be crazy if they aren't making another poker game on X1. The previous F2P ones they released performed pretty well IIRC.

edit: Looks like D4 is actually out today in Japan, but Friday everywhere else(?)

Top Bottom