• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20140918_667331.html

Swery explained the surprise release, "TGS is the best place to highlight D4 that has been developped in Japan. Also, I wanted to do like Steve Jobs."
Releasing in Japan at around 9AM tomorrow. (5PM Thursday PDT, 8PM Thursday EDT, 1AM Friday BST)

So... since it's out in Japan, has there been any coverage of the game? This is one I'll definitely wait to play until there are reviews.

Hammer24

Banned
Haven't played anything Swery's made. I dunno, it's always looked like janky garbage to me. If it's worth it for the laugh factor, I'd certainly be in. At the very least, I need some impressions for I bite.

OK, why don´t you take a good long look at this picture:

deady-premonition-dev4rfzc.jpg

...and the go on to watch the launch trailer.

Don´t tell me, you´re still not sold! :)

Fox Mulder

Loved deadly premonition and this sounded neat when they announced it, but I'll have to see how the Kinect gameplay feels with a controller.

Chitown B

well maybe if they still had all the support that made xbla so great for a few years there on the 360.

The console is almost a year old and there still really isn't much on the marketplace. Stuff like Geometry Wars, Doom, Contra were all there within months of the 360. We don't even have those kind of games now. Where's Sega offering me Sonic for the 30th time?

lol. do you really want those games again? I think the new indie stuff is refreshing.

def sim

Anybody knows if it has any relations with D3 or any other in the serie?

Swery said:
Unfortunately, D4 has nothing to do with the D series. I apologize to everyone who was expecting something interesting there. However, as the third Swery original, D4 was created from scratch and loaded with hot passion. I’m sure you’ll like it, so please try it out. I Love You All!

No, it does not. He loves us, though. :3

Lima

Just pre loaded Shadow of Mordor. Love that it seems most games will have pre load now.

What I like is that they only put the pre-order up once the pre-load is actually available. No point in giving them interest free money if you get nothing in return for months. Good times.

I'm interested... Any reviews or impressions?

Just look at previous page:
We posted a Flockers video review on our site. There's some gameplay and you get to hear some of the basics of the game.

Also, not a good use to you now, but if you get the game this Friday and need help, we uploaded over 20 videos covering achievements, golden fleece collectibles, and how to 3 star some levels...with more to come!

Hope you all enjoy... it will be out this Friday!

Alx

Bro just play it now, the game was over after halfway through the first quarter

I think that if he used Smartglass, it's because he's away from his console. :)
I just did the same thing by the way, downloaded it on a whim when getting to work, and will play it this evening.

Kind of hard to believe they priced Sleeping Dogs at $60 after Metro Redux gave us such a killer deal. Even Last of Us wasn't this expensive.

Maybe it'll be like Tomb Raider and be 50% off within a month. I'm not sure I'd even buy this at $30, though, since I played it so much on PC.

zorbsie

Sleeping dogs is $70 in Canada. I really loved this game, but that's just too much. I will wait for a serious discount before I jump in on this one.

Remember guys, at Gamescom, Charla said that all Team17 games would come to Xbox. So pretty much any game from them should come over unless otherwise stated.

statham

LTTP: Child of Light, Trying to finish up this game before I hit D4 ep1&2, this game really comes on strong about 3/4 towards the end(haven't beaten it yet), having a blast with it. I would give the last hour or so a 8.5/10 and the first four hours a 6.5/10. Can't wait for the ending, hope it ends strong. (no spoilers please!)

m23

LTTP: Child of Light, Trying to finish up this game before I hit D4 ep1&2, this game really comes on strong about 3/4 towards the end(haven't beaten it yet), having a blast with it. I would give the last hour or so a 8.5/10 and the first four hours a 6.5/10. Can't wait for the ending, hope it ends strong. (no spoilers please!)

Tupac comes back and kills the bad guys.

Top Bottom