• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

rrc1594

Stealth release date announcement for Ori and the Blind Forest ;)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=131138339

rgp.gif

Defense Grid 2 releases tomorrow (US $24.99) , anyone else picking it up? I'm super excited for it. Never expected to enjoy the first one as much as I did.

We posted a Flockers video review on our site. There's some gameplay and you get to hear some of the basics of the game.

Hope you all enjoy... it will be out this Friday!

Looks like Lemmings.

Stealth release date announcement for Ori and the Blind Forest ;)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=131138339&postcount=50

edit: fixed link ;)

Awesome. I'm still waiting on a price announcement. I'm thinking that it will probably cost $30.

For KI Season 1 owners please be aware the 10% discount for #KISeason2 is only from 9/23-9/29. Buying it early today if you can won't apply.

Bsigg12

With Horizon 2 going live at 12am EDT, it gives me hope that both Sunset Overdrive and Halo MCC will both do that.

Hopefully all first party titles roll that way and third party publishers allow games to go live at that time with some games.

TURBO1112

With Horizon 2 going live at 12am EDT, it gives me hope that both Sunset Overdrive and Halo MCC will both do that.

Hopefully all first party titles roll that way and third party publishers allow games to go live at that time with some games.

Where was it announced it was going live at 12 eastern?

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.

Oh yes. PST for everyone makes no sense.

Where was it announced it was going live at 12 eastern?

Its written on the pre-load page of Horizon.

U2NUMB

So no sign of Defense Grid 2 right? At work but can not find anything on xbox.com or on smartglass. I was worried the game would not launch today.. hope it shows up.

Edit: Never mind... seems it should be out today as"e" tweeted about searching the store to find it and confirmed its out today.

So no sign of Defense Grid 2 right? At work but can not find anything on xbox.com or on smartglass. I was worried the game would not launch today.. hope it shows up.

Edit: Never mind... seems it should be out today as"e" tweeted about searching the store to find it and confirmed its out today.

Hidden Path's website has a countdown timer for the release of the game. As of this post it has 2 hours 35 minutes left.

Yes Defense Grid is out today. Xbox One review codes were delayed though, so if you want to see any reviews you will want to check out PS4/PC impressions around launch time.

Review codes just went out for DG2 on XB1 if anyone was waiting.

Currently playing Castlestorm (no NDA) but I've not written my review, fun game though

Yep just got our Defense Grid code, so expect impressions in the next couple of days.

Wrapping up my Kickbeat Special Edition review also and will have the review out tonight most likely.

Tyrax

KI Season 2 is up on the store. It looks like they are going to throw in KI2 Classic

$39.99 for silver
$35.99 for gold

For some reason I am still having trouble getting KI 1 classic to work. Oh well, hopefully this goes better.

Krilekk

Banned
Thank god digital pricing on some of those games is ridiculous, otherwise I'd be tempted to buy them despite knowing they will come to GwG at one time. But Worms, Flockers, DG2 for 25 is far away from impulse buy, especially now that we don't even get demos.

Fox Mulder

Thank god digital pricing on some of those games is ridiculous, otherwise I'd be tempted to buy them despite knowing they will come to GwG at one time. But Worms, Flockers, DG2 for 25 is far away from impulse buy, especially now that we don't even get demos.

I miss the days of disposable $5-10 xbla arcade games. Now everything is some $25 indie game that I'll judge harshly for the price.

eastx

You could always demo the 360 or PC version of the first Defense Grid to see what they're like. I agree that the higher prices and lack of demos hurt the inclination to impulse buy though.

jbug617

Banned
I want to 1001 spikes but scared of GwG coming up. We are getting 2 new games next month and I think this might have a strong possibility.

I want to 1001 spikes but scared of GwG coming up. We are getting 2 new games next month and I think this might have a strong possibility.

As far as I can tell, they've not said anything about an EU/RoW launch so I wouldn't expect it to be on GwG personally. 30th this time next week and the sales last for a week so I suspect that before the sale is over we may well know the GwG if you can wait

It's US only, it hasn't launched in other territories yet but is rated, so perhaps they could release it direct to other territories for free. Possibility.

Montresor

Watch Outlast be a GWG title. Would be a good choice IMO for October. I splurged on Stick It To The Man and Contrast a couple of days ago - please don't let them be October GWG games.

edit:

Contrast is on sale at $5 off right now. Fuck me, right? Lol..

Chariot is out October 1st, isn't that when Games for Gold refreshes?

Played a bit of it at gamescom and it's a very nice local 2 player co-op platformer. Will definitely be grabbing it next week.

Top Bottom