• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Nero, unity fps puzzle visual novel
Q1 2015 game, release date soony

2714862-6809517176-a04e8412c9634f30b8ecb27fdf67aa3a
2714863-1993911662-eb6d2de6dd1b4da8a7985604aa5215cb

puzzletreeunsolved.jpg
2714861-8458737035-8cd01c3c09d84c6ea52e48da1b011fcd

eastx

So WindowsCentral your site? I'm on the forums every day and use the app on my 930

Yep, I head up our Xbox one coverage and run most of our Twitch streams. Glad you enjoy the site! Also glad everybody agrees that Road Redemption looks cool. :)

The Eacapists reviews should be hitting in about an hour. It is it this Friday worldwide

Looking forward to your review. I wanted to like that game, but... I did not.

Another game coming soon!

Shiftlings from Rockpocket Games/Activision is releasing on March 4th

Looking forward to your review. I wanted to like that game, but... I did not.

Scratch reviewed this one, so it is a mystery to me as it is to you! Sad to hear that though :(

I finally got around to reviewing Funk of Titans:

Please check it out. I think the game is better than other reviewers give it credit for, but a little too pricey given the genre.

It wasn't a big increase but adding $3.50 or whatever it was onto the price a couple of days before launch (or at least, the miscommunication that it would be $8.99) wasn't really a good thing for them. It was decent enough I thought but $9 was a much better price

WE ARE DOOMED is currently in certification for the next-gen versions, it is $4 for the DRM free version so even with a next-gen tax it won't be too expensive. Its been PEGI rated so I feel safe to say it is actually close.

wearedoomedr3rit.png

Everything in the OP for coming soon has a date except for Jet Car Stunts and Spectra. Im inclined to believe Spectra is having some issues somewhere given it was in certification way back in October (or approaching) and they said "soon" and now its disappeared but i'll leave it there for now. Jet Car Stunts I've been assured is coming soon.

A reminder of the release schedule:

Confirmed dates:

• February 13th - The Escapists and Don Bradman Cricket (not 100% sure on the regions for the cricket game but at least UK, Aus/NZ/India/South Africa)
  • 18th - Blue Estate
  • 27th - Pneuma: Breath of Life
  • March 4th - Shiftlings
  • 6th - White Night
  • 11th - Ori and the Blind Forest
Confirmed time period:

• Hand of Fate = Mid-February per the developer, the ID@Xbox Twitch channel is streaming it this week and I've asked Alex who runs it to ask for date/price
  • Lifeless Planet = Feb or March, looking like March now as its due to go for pre-certification soon then final soon after. Its PEGI rated as of today
  • Oddworld New n Tasty = They said March
  • OlliOlli = Curve said its due in Mid-March
  • Magnetic Cage Closed = Announced for March
There are a few other things that should make up the next wave but we'll see how they fall into place over the next few weeks

danowat

Banned
33% are not very much.. :(

I have to admit, I am a btt disappointed by those Xbox One Deals. They could offer bigger sales on digital only games in my
opinion.

+1, I would have liked 50%, wonder if Geo 3 will also be discounted on the PSN this week, and by how much...........

Special C

Hand of Fate Early Access on steam has a 5 star rating with over 500 user reviews. Anyone played on PC? I'm super hyped for this game.

jbug617

Banned
£49.99

This will be the first game I buy from america using bought cards, no way i'm paying that in the UK. I also don't want to wait 3 days for the UK release lol.

Don Bradman Cricket is out for those interested price above is US dollars heres a breakdown:

Aus: $99.99
UK: £59.99
US: $59.99
South Africa: R 599
India: Rs 3,999.00
New Zealand: $109.95

Those are most of the cricket nations anyway, I've got a disc copy pre-ordered for £40 so I've not done so bad out of it. Probably of limit interest in here but never mind

Doffen

Don Bradman Cricket is out for those interested price above is US dollars heres a breakdown:

Aus: $99.99
UK: £59.99
US: $59.99
South Africa: R 599
India: Rs 3,999.00
New Zealand: $109.95

Those are most of the cricket nations anyway, I've got a disc copy pre-ordered for £40 so I've not done so bad out of it. Probably of limit interest in here but never mind

Russia looks to be the cheapest for 2 899.00 р

I looked up a gameplay video for We Are Doomed, since I'd never heard of it. I don't know if it's actually accurate to what the original system put out, but the sound effects in that game give me some serious Atari 2600 nostalgia.

Don't forget Blue Estate, also on 18th.

Was surprised to see White Night is being published by Activision, so Osome Studio must have signed up with publisher instead of self publishing.

Top Bottom