• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

zorbsie

I only played #IDARB solo. It was ok. But I can see how much fun it will be to get a couple of friends over and play 2v2 on the couch or 4v4 online. It was pretty insane with just 4 players on screen, I can't imagine how crazy it will be with 8.

Just played two online 1v1 matches on #iDARB. I had no clue what I was doing but somehow I won twice. I can definitely see it being a blast to play with friends though.

We recently interviewed Mike Mika from Other Ocean and I'd like to share the link with anyone who is interested: http://www.xboxgamer.me/achievement-horse-episode-7/ (The interview should start around the 13 minute mark I believe and goes all the way until the end)

He speaks about his history and beginnings in the industry, and also chats about Upcomming, previously Unannounced features that will be coming to IDARB in future content updates. To hear about Mikes history, IDARBs beginning, and it's future, I strongly recommend giving it a listen :). Glad to see a lot of yu enjoying the game already.

Edit: here's a list of Hash tags commands to start annoying your friends :p
http://www.xboxgamer.me/idarb-twitch-commands/

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20150130_686097.html

Some Chinese ID@Xbox topics... There was Xbox One Developer Day at Taipei Game Show, to look for indie devs for Chinese market.
300 Chinese devs applied for ID@Xbox last year, and only 1 title (Naughty Kitties) from them is on the store now.
At least 5 or more titles, out of more than 20 titles that are waiting for the censorship process, are scheduled for mid February.
30 to 50 titles are planned for 2015.

T-REX Games gave a lecture on porting from mobile to Xbox One in 60 days. They'll release Monkey King Saga for Xbox One.

Thanks for the perspective of the Chinese market lifelower. It seems censorship, as expected, is the biggest bottleneck.

IDARB is absolutely nuts and I haven't won a match yet , but I think I'm going to love it. Need to round up some friends and get them over for a few games

RdN

#IDARB is fun, but only being able to play 1vs1 online kills the game for me.

If it had a complete online experience, I could see this being a big hit.

zorbsie

My Unmechanical review is anyone is interested

Summary:

Its not particularly difficult/complex but its fun the puzzles are really good, its a decent length for only costing $10 but if you're good at that sort of game you might plough through it.

Nice write up. Although you forgot to mention the odd numbered achievements. 66 points, 42 points. I have no choice but to go for the 1000 now. Good thing it's not too hard. I really enjoyed the game. Fantastic atmosphere and has moments that make you feel really smart.

Nice write up. Although you forgot to mention the odd numbered achievements. 66 points, 42 points. I have no choice but to go for the 1000 now. Good thing it's not too hard. I really enjoyed the game. Fantastic atmosphere and has moments that make you feel really smart.

Thats a fair point, i'll add a note about that later! Thanks :)

zorbsie

I know it's a silly thing to complain about. The game is great. It's the reason I didn't buy threes. Again, I know how silly it is. :)

zorbsie

Got the 1000 points in unmechanical. Pretty easy 1000 so the 66 and 42 point achievements aren't too bad. Now time to sink into Life is Strange.

A trial/demo version of D4 will be released Feb 4th, anyone who's missed it on GwG or hasn't picked it up will be able to give it a try.

whitenightclohb.png

Price is from PS Blog and date is from the official website. Looks cool, I wanted a picture that showed the art style better but never mind.

New trailer with the date

And because most 3rd party games are overpriced on the digital store that saving brings it down to retail store levels, in fact a disc copy is probably cheaper.

I know about buying from other marketplaces but it's still annoying that uk and euro digital prices are inflated as fuck.

Montresor

Life Is Strange is incredible. #IDARB is neat. I'm looking forward to more good downloadable bite-sized XB1 games...

My Unmechanical review is anyone is interested

Summary:

Its not particularly difficult/complex but its fun the puzzles are really good, its a decent length for only costing $10 but if you're good at that sort of game you might plough through it.

Sounds excellent. I want to knock out Remember Me and Saints Row 4 before I buy another game, but Unmechanical is probably next on my list.

Caayn

I don't know if I should give tve game another chance. I bought it when available back in december but the server reset my stats twice, after hours of playing the championship mode each time.
Probably one of the reasons why it was pulled?

Anyhow how's Risk? Is it worth the €15 price tag?

eastx

Blue Estate review codes are out. We're allowed to preview, so expect plenty of that leading up to release. I'll probably stream it on the 11th, myself.

jbug617

Banned
Final Fantasy XIV might be coming to Xbox One
http://www.lazygamer.net/general-ne...l&utm_campaign=buffer&utm_content=buffer9c951

YoshidaXboxOne.jpg

During a livestream from the Tokaigi Japan Game Party, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida appeared to tease an upcoming Xbox One port of the game by holding up an Xbox One controller. While of the course the controller is compatible with the PC version of the game, it was never used during the demonstration. Additionally, Yoshida-san has previously explained that while Square Enix was ready to work on an Xbox One version of the game, it would only do so once Microsoft allowed cross-platform gameplay. He even went so far as mentioning the possibility of having servers with only Windows and Xbox One gamers. With Microsoft recently announcing cross-platform play, perhaps this is the sign that we will soon hear about FF XIV’s Xbox One release.

U2NUMB

Where the crap is Farm Sim 2015... was supposed to be early 2015.. I realize it is still early but no new news in a while.

rnaud

No one saw the post on the Unity OT so here it is again:

Just bought an xbox one and it came with ac unity and black flag. But I've played both games on other platforms already.

If anyone wants the keys let me know and I'll send via PM. (one key per person, first to ask)

Special C

Just bought an xbox one and it came with ac unity and black flag. But I've played both games on other platforms already.

If anyone wants the keys let me know and I'll send via PM. (one key per person, first to ask)

I'd like Unity

GTI Guy

I'll try black flag...never played an Assassins Creed game

Top Bottom