• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Delryk

not on first page (unless i really need glasses) and was confirmed in november i think...

Extreme Exorcism coming to x1 in 2015

images

could be a cool little 4 player game. :)

zorbsie

GTAV is on sale at £50 instead of £59, was that on sale last week? I have been checking through Zorbs

I want to say GTAV was on sale (33%) 2 weeks ago.

Got almost $15 back from xbox rewards so I was looking for something cheap. I watched a bit of EastX's stream on Ziggurat yesterday, if that's 15 I'm in on it.

Doffen

I want to say GTAV was on sale (33%) 2 weeks ago.

Got almost $15 back from xbox rewards so I was looking for something cheap. I watched a bit of EastX's stream on Ziggurat yesterday, if that's 15 I'm in on it.

Wasn't it just another bundle with Shark Cash Card?

kevin1025

Banned
I don't know if it has been mentioned recently, but how is everyone feeling about the Xbox One version of State of Decay coming up? I never got around to playing the 360 version and wanted to see what everyone is thinking!

I don't know if it has been mentioned recently, but how is everyone feeling about the Xbox One version of State of Decay coming up? I never got around to playing the 360 version and wanted to see what everyone is thinking!

Everyone better damn well buy that incredible game or I'm going to be delivering some serious ass kickin' to y'all bitches around here!

Its a fantastic game, including all the DLC, other additions some nice graphical updates, it is going to be spectacular.

Super excited for it, thought it was pretty DAMN good on 360. I hope the jank is gone cause the 360 one was super janky.
Can't wait for it and I even get it at discount.

Saw an interview with one of the devs on twtich (GeekandSundry were interviewing people at the Gaming Expo in Texas) and the guy said SpeedRunners only has 1 dev working on it right now for the console version and had no release date/time line....

That is incredibly unfortunate as I've really been looking forward to the game.

Hopefully it shows up sometime soon.

kevin1025

Banned
Everyone better damn well buy that incredible game or I'm going to be delivering some serious ass kickin' to y'all bitches around here!

Its a fantastic game, including all the DLC, other additions some nice graphical updates, it is going to be spectacular.

I just watched a few of the recent Xbox One videos, I'm sold! Sounds like the kind of game I'll really dig into and love.

Is this really this weeks gold deal?

Sigh...MS not even trying any more.

Last I checked last weeks offers were still up. Also it's one week they've multiple good offers between thanks giving, Xmas, the ultimate sale recently or whatever it was called and other weekly stuff. I think we can cut them some slack for one week if I'm being honest.

Brakara

I was in-personally told by someone from Devolver Digital that they're being kept from releasing most of their games on Xbox One due to the ID@Xbox parity clause. They would prefer to launch first on PlayStation and then port to Xbox One, but as of now Microsoft is not letting them.

Doesn't sound like this is true anymore, which makes sense given some of the titles that have been released lately.

Agostino Simonetta: Correct. Unless a title can never come to Xbox, because a developer has signed a publishing deal with someone else, any title can come to ID@Xbox.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-16-whats-the-latest-with-the-xbox-one-parity-clause

PaulLFC

Deals page has updated. The Xbox One deals - er, deal, consists of GTA V and Bull Shark Card with a whopping 15% (!) off. £49.93 here. Why bother?

On a related note, I did ask this in the monthly XBL thread, but it doesn't seem to be very active - is it normal to see "Join Gold" promos everywhere on xbox.com despite already being a Gold member?

There are huge spaces at the top of the Deals With Gold, Games With Gold etc pages devoted solely to how great Gold is and a "Join Gold" button. Shouldn't these be hidden if you already have Gold?

that is what nelson tweeted, that was it.....

Embarrassing really.

Last I checked last weeks offers were still up. Also it's one week they've multiple good offers between thanks giving, Xmas, the ultimate sale recently or whatever it was called and other weekly stuff. I think we can cut them some slack for one week if I'm being honest.

I feel cutting them slack is the reason we get crappy sales like this. We need to more vocal about the weekly sales being better or actually being a sale. The GTA5 offer is a joke.

Cipher

I really think they put that "bundle" in the store so they could throw in the shark card in for free on sales. Instead of actually putting the game up at a discount.

eastx

Hey guys!

Let me know what you guys think!

Those monstrous characters on the box art! Are they in the game much?

My daughter was playing this the other day and had a great time, but I haven't had a chance to really watch or try it yet. Looking forward to it though, monster kids aside. :)

Rlan

Those monstrous characters on the box art! Are they in the game much?

My daughter was playing this the other day and had a great time, but I haven't had a chance to really watch or try it yet. Looking forward to it though, monster kids aside. :)

Haha, they appear through the menus a bit, but that's about it.

zorbsie

This might be because of my setup but Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 is having a hard time putting me and my kid in the same frame. Either she's too tiny on screen or it turns me into a giant. Neither is ideal. It was better when we just took turns, but that's really hard to do with young kids. :) When the kids play without me in frame it's fine. Great way to get some of their energy out during March break. I do like the festival mode they put in. There seems to be a load of challenges in the game too. Unlocks look like they'll take forever to get, but that might be because we're not that good at it. In the hour we played we gathered around 500 star fruits. Need 1000 for the first unlock.

zorbsie

Played more Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 with the kids. They just love it. Now if only Kinect Party could make it's way over to the Xbox One I could disconnect the 360.

Sordid

Now if only Kinect Party could make it's way over to the Xbox One I could disconnect the 360.

This! My 4 year old loves a bit of Kinect Party.

Fruit Ninja 2 works okay in multiplayer for us if I kneel down, not ideal but I doubt there's much they can do about it.

zorbsie

Fruit Ninja 2 works okay in multiplayer for us if I kneel down, not ideal but I doubt there's much they can do about it.

Didn't think of Kneeling. I'll give that a go. Now if only the 3 year old didn't run up to the TV to karate chop fruits. :)

You're in China right? Or have a Chinese Xbox?

Next month apparently, as well as a few other games: https://twitter.com/lifelower/status/578228809482153984

Nope, Brasil 😃

(but I do have a Chinese Xbox, I am a collector).

Some games seem to be lost in Brazilian certification process for some reason (and tbe process is quite simple). Took almost a year for us to get Max and we still do not have Kalimba.

It does not matter since we can access the US Marketplace, but with the dollar so high here the games are 40% cheaper in our Marketplace.

paxromana

Banned
Not entirely gaming related, aside from snapping Xbox Music while playing a game, but you can now drop your own music (MP3, AAC, WMA) into OneDrive and listen to it through Xbox Music without subscription.

Bessy67

I'm watching a stream of Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 and it looks like fun but it looks pretty much identical to the first one. Are there any new additions or is it just the same game on a new console?

Top Bottom