• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Pretty close to it. There's usually like maybe an announcement or two.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hopefully preorders go up at 4:30 EST even if this conference isn't over.

Edit: Preorders starting immediately for the Xbox One S Minecraft edition. Probably gonna be the same for the X.

I don't think that's the same deal, however - both CoD and Destiny get DLC early (and exclusive DLC).

It's different because that's what Activision do with their marketing deals. I personally wouldn't put too much stock in Sony being able to dictate to publishers not to enhance X1X games at this point, let's wait until these games start releasing with no enhancements

Good point. Attention to detail!

FIFA 18 as well, so EA's firmly behind enhancing their games, hoping ME:A gets one as well (wishful thinking!).

Dynomutt

It's different because that's what Activision do with their marketing deals. I personally wouldn't put too much stock in Sony being able to dictate to publishers not to enhance X1X games at this point, let's wait until these games start releasing with no enhancements

FIFA 18 as well, so EA's firmly behind enhancing their games, hoping ME:A gets one as well (wishful thinking!).

Multiplayer only lol!

Top Bottom