• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

And still unavailable on the Dutch Microsoft store.

I'm going to my Mediamarkt tomorrow and ask if they can change my preorder to the Scorpio Edition if they get them.

sangreal

The Xbox one x on Amazon is the project scorpio edition

yeah its in the description

• What’s in the box: Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console, Project Scorpio Edition Wireless Controller, Xbox One X Vertical Stand, 1-month Game Pass subscription trial, 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial9, HDMI cable (4K capable), and AC Power cable.

Gumbie

The Xbox one x on Amazon is the project scorpio edition

Yup

What’s in the box: Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console, Project Scorpio Edition Wireless Controller, Xbox One X Vertical Stand, 1-month Game Pass subscription trial, 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial9, HDMI cable (4K capable), and AC Power cable.

blinkz

For those wondering about the Amazon one being Scorpio edition it says this in the description:

About the product
• What’s in the box: Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console, Project Scorpio Edition Wireless Controller, Xbox One X Vertical Stand, 1-month Game Pass subscription trial, 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial9, HDMI cable (4K capable), and AC Power cable.

Looks like you must preorder the stupid Project Scorpio edition. I preordered but I'm pretty likely to cancel if I can't get a normal one. It looks far better.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Pre-ordered the Scorpio Edition on Amazon UK. I don't know if I'll get it or go for standard but thought grab just incase.

Juice

Man, can't believe no one at Microsoft had their finger on the trigger to turn on preorders through their own site. Their goes a boatload of easy margin.

FinKL

So Gamestop late to the party? I mean weren't GS managers all on a conference call at like 12PST that they were still trying to figure out if preorders opened today

Caja 117

Preordered on amazon but i want to see if i can either get it from Gamestop or get a trade in deal with amazon with my current xbox one s.

Top Bottom