• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Huge if true, because you're usually stuffing dicks in your ass.

giphy.gif

DustQueen

Banned
Have to admit...they really fucking worked on that controller input delay.
I have pretty fast response on my TV... But it's chasing my inputs in 60fps X/S optimised games like a legless winery dog.
Good job MS

Last edited:

A lot of Xbox names departed this year.. I am guessing like anyone they want to move onward and upward. It's nice when you keep familiar faces around for a long time.. But realistically thats the exception rather than the rule.

Greenberg and Major Nelson have been around forever at this point, it's kinda crazy.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Now on JFO if I try to play it after the console has been off, it says Profiles switched or some shite and sends me back to the menu to load it. Sucks because this game doesn't load fast.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Now on JFO if I try to play it after the console has been off, it says Profiles switched or some shite and sends me back to the menu to load it. Sucks because this game doesn't load fast.
Try resetting the console. I was having issues loading up Yakuza Like a Dragon Quest™ until I did fresh reboot for some reason.

Hostile_18

Banned
Been playing Reach all day. The more I played the more i enjoyed it and I've never been a massive Halo fan (last one I played was Halo 3 on the 360).

Will definitely play them all but space them out a bit first. The controller light issue I was having with Blair Witch is a none issue on this thank god. With the tv light from the screen it makes it so the white logo doesn't jump off the controller glow wise (if that makes sense). The one down side to OLED pure blacks... no light from the tv 😂.

Who knows what I will play next. People tell me Gears 5 but I simply can't bypass Gears 4 if the story continues on!

BlakeofT

I'm having trouble getting sound to come from the headset I bought, the Turtle Beach Recon 200. When it's plugged in, it allows me to adjust the audio volume, but nothing is coming out. Has anyone else had problems with this?

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
No idea, I just remember that being one of the games being talked about as not working at the moment, but I haven't recieved any updates for it to mysteriously start working.
You were probably acting like a bitch and not like a dragon and your xbox knew so it said no QR.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
That's weird, because they showed this title in XSS quick resume video....

Dibils2k

someone needs to confirm what HDR calibration does in xbox settings..

i keep seeing people saying to do that and leave game settings alone but this isnt right from my understanding... the xbox calibration is for HGIG, this requires the game to support HGIG, and barely any games have it. if it works right the game would disable ingame calibration

They are definitely working on QR, but somehow without updates. Ori 2 was pretty unstable on launch day, but since Thursday it hasn't dropped on me once. Yakuza Like a Dragon didn't work at all, for anyone, but seems now it does.

Hopefully not long til it all works, cause I'm not sure I can go back.

Iced Arcade

Don't mean to disturb the dick stuffing conversation.... But has anyone used 3rd party battery packs yet?

I got an enegizer charge station with a couple battery packs and wondering if the doors will fit or not.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I know I'm probably the only one that cares in this thread due to being the only Chad, but Dead By Daylight is working on Series X after initially having some freezing issues.

Night.Ninja

Banned
The doors are different from last gen, I just bought some enaloops. I want something like the PS5 charger but all the Xbox stuff looks cheap

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Go to your profile, tab over to gaming, select a game, and check stats.

I never knew that before. You are a fountain of useful information today. That tip to fix QR worked perfectly on JFO too. now I can do a restart and come back and it loads instantaneously, no delay at all, maybe it's because it's the only game I'm currently playing and doesn't need a couple of seconds to switch. QR is AWESOME!

Thanks for all the tips Mr. Xbox expert :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:
Top Bottom