• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck so they aren’t even sending them out until the 10th? Best Buy better not fail me if thats the case.

Sorry, I should have added that I'm in Ireland so I'm not sure about the dates elsewhere

-Arcadia-

Banned
So much this. It’s really no contest between this and Watch Dogs in terms of desirability for me. Vikings every time. I just hope that XSX Valhalla can match some of the visuals that Watch Dogs Is squeezing out of the Dark Tower of Power.

I feel like we can definitely say that if Microsoft worked with Ubi for Watch Dogs, they certainly worked with them for Assassin's Creed.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I feel like we can definitely say that if Microsoft worked with Ubi for Watch Dogs, they certainly worked with them for Assassin's Creed.
j6ZRMjU.png

Jason Ronald talks about the "off the shelf", "inferior" and "probably still RDNA1 anyway" RDNA2 in Xbox Series X/S

I‘d say that Jason Ronald and his team are looking like absolute tech wizards heading into this gen.

And stick a tall, pointy hat on Ronald and he is quite literally, the epitome of what we expect a Wizard to look like. Please tell me that a pic exists of him going all Gandalf at some party.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Call them, they can do it i had to change mine too
you’ll probably have to be quick because they are taking payments now

I called them right before I purchased gift cards and the told me they could switch it over that day no problem just to call them back after I redeemed the cards. I called them back and they said no way they could changed it. Just got off the phone with them a third time and they said that I could change after my card is charged. It would refund my card and charge my balance at that point. What a mess...

Rossco EZ

I called them right before I purchased gift cards and the told me they could switch it over that day no problem just to call them back after I redeemed the cards. I called them back and they said no way they could changed it. Just got off the phone with them a third time and they said that I could change after my card is charged. It would refund my card and charge my balance at that point. What a mess...
ah that sounds annoying, at least they said you could swap it over on the day. you aren’t the only one that happened to anyway, a lot of people on microsoftrewards reddit couldn’t select reward balance when they pre ordered after redeeming lots of points :messenger_face_screaming: also i think it’s whoever you get on support, some are helpful and some aren’t.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
ah that sounds annoying, at least they said you could swap it over on the day. you aren’t the only one that happened to anyway, a lot of people on microsoftrewards reddit couldn’t select reward balance when they pre ordered after redeeming lots of points :messenger_face_screaming: also i think it’s whoever you get on support, some are helpful and some aren’t.
I’m hoping for the best. If it doesn’t let me switch then I’ll figure something else out. Not a huge deal just a little frustrating.

Damn all of you getting your XSX confirmation emails, I'm so jealous lol.

I did get an email today from Microsoft with the $10 discount for the Razer Kishi and the 5000 Microsoft points for the Fan Fest disaster. They're also doing a random draw and 1 person is getting a XSX but the chances of winning that are small.

Kagey K

Banned
Damn all of you getting your XSX confirmation emails, I'm so jealous lol.

I did get an email today from Microsoft with the $10 discount for the Razer Kishi and the 5000 Microsoft points for the Fan Fest disaster. They're also doing a random draw and 1 person is getting a XSX but the chances of winning that are small.
Should be 1 in 25000, if all 25000 answered 1 question in the trivia. It could be less.

Top Bottom