• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Velocity Architecture - 100 GB is instantly accessible by the developer through a custom hardware decompression block

Here they’re talking about giving the CPU direct access to data on the SSD up to 100GB. The PS5’s I/O architecture looked setup to stream everything to RAM but it’s possible the XSX has a DMA to from the CPU to SSD. The reasons for why up to 100GB could be explained either by someone more knowledgable or later on when more information is released.

The DMA addressing is exactly why I asked about MOVING the data earlier. GET me now?

If you are mapping memory addresses to storage- that is either going to be dynamic and therefore move with the data or its going to be
a "space" or a "slice" like a scratch file/ swap / page file set up to be addressed as cache.

So that said- I am asking- and we will await the answer- is this 100gb a hard limit, and if so is it a mapping of existing blocks into addresses or are we talking about
a scratch file to be loaded into / in a more abstract sense?

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
well the Xbox velocity architecture is a group of tech(that each can exist separately), the memory controller for example is harware, SFS is an API that may be assisted partly by GPU, other parts are an API that is also coming to windows, velocity architecture may include unique tech for xbox(specially the controller) I am not saying it doesnt(quite the contrary) but SFS specifically is already in directX12(or at least something with the same name and description), rntongo says Xbox implementation its different from DX12(wich its curious as imply MS games on PC wont benefit from it even in RDNA2 GPUs in the brand new DX12) implying its much better to the point it close the gap to a SSD solution 2 times faster(even if by definition it only targets textures and there is no indication its gains are over already similar solutions), that is interesting but by your response I suppose it is a misunderstanding and as you say we will have to wait for a presentation to know about this
Actually, only SF is available in Directx 12U for any PC with GPU that supports it. SFS is unique to XSX.

Andodalf

Banned
Global illumination is a MORE advanced form of Raytraycing. So if PS5 is using hardware acceleration to ray trace in that tech demo, then XSX would also be able to do the same, and perhaps with additional performance.

SSGI isn't the same as a full ray traced GI implementation. This demo has SSGI, a feature already in UE4, and shown of in the XSX gears 5 demo. SSGI can also work in reshade for some titles, due to it being a post process effect.

sneas78

Banned
We’re not getting a console with these governors forcing people to stay home. No one will have money to buy them.

So I’ve tried to follow the thread, but just for clarification for a simple mind such as my own:

“Instant access to 100gigs at 4.8GB/s” obviously doesn’t mean there’s a special 100GB/s pool of memory off the SSD, but it’s a pool of 100 gigs accessed with no seek time or latency that can move data at 4.8GB/s instead of the standard 2.4 GB/s?

so basically MS is saying “here’s 100 gigs you can play with at twice our normal speed,” or am I mixed up?

it says here are 100 GB( quantity) and you can access them a 4.8GB/s(speed) its interesting as I dont know if this specific 100 GB mean some kind of restriction or cache size, maybe Xbox will have 100 GB separated from the game(that may be compressed or in another slower drive) to use as cache maybe I remember it wrong but I remember something similar in the original Xbox about a partition reserved as cache for the current running game, so each game install something in this partition before you play I remember ninja gaiden having a very long load time to fill the cache in the HDD from the DVD, I dont remember if the cache stays there until another game deletes this so next time you played NG you dont need to wait againt maybe MS is doing the same for XBSX and its specifically 100 GB

*take into account that moving data is one thing, if the data(whatever it is) is compressed or in a way that interfere with its direct use then extra process/time may o may not be required before its use so its important to know the raw and compressed speeds as there may be a reason to not compress certain stuff

Last edited:
I cannot read twitter, paste the text please

Self Destructive@Remij010
· Apr 14, 2020

Replying to @JamesStanard and 2 others
So is there anything hardware-wise preventing GPUs that support DX12U Sampler Feedback to not also be able to support Sampler Feedback Streaming?

Is this something hardware based, or specifically software based that you're only exposing on the Xbox Series X?
James Stanard@JamesStanard

We have custom texture filters that I already mentioned. These are in hardware.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Global illumination is a MORE advanced form of Raytraycing. So if PS5 is using hardware acceleration to ray trace in that tech demo, then XSX would also be able to do the same, and perhaps with additional performance.

Except there is absolutely zero raytracing in the Unreal Engine 5 demo. And that is a curiosity in itself. Why focus on Screen Space Global Illumination on a next gen console that supposedly has full raytracing capabilities? Makes little sense.

I mean the PlayStation 5 can do raytracing, but how much performance hit would the demo take if it DID utilize raytracing? 1080p at 24fps lol? But its the level of detail and billions of triangles that makes a difference!!

Just kidding. I know the demo took 8 months to make on an unfinished yet to be released game engine with full implementation of playstaton 5 custom features. Relax!

Last edited:
My impression of XsX that its a much better balanced and powerful system, and by no means is the SSD slow. Saying that SSD is 1/2 the speed of of PS5 is an oversimplification because there are so many other factors and subsets of implementation of the SSD that MSFT has taken into account for, and this thread does a great job of explaining it.

Arigato! 🌹🌻💐

KingT731

Except there is absolutely zero raytracing in the Unreal Engine 5 demo. And that is a curiosity in itself. Why focus on Screen Space Global Illumination on a next gen console that supposedly has full raytracing capabilities? Makes little sense.
Pretty simple. Everything has a performance cost.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
We're running in circles where you make false equivalencies. You are really good at making false equivalencies to be honest.

I am not running in circles, not making false equivalences... you made a claim and you had nothing to back it up with. Curiously this started once the SSD was again in the news and it could not be handwaived with a “oh who cares about 1s shorter loading times” troll line...

Last edited:

thank loktaitextatus and thanks to Andolaf

by this quote

"A technique called Sampler Feedback Streaming - SFS - was built to more closely marry the memory demands of the GPU, intelligently loading in the texture mip data that's actually required with the guarantee of a lower quality mip available if the higher quality version isn't readily available, stopping GPU stalls and frame-time spikes. Bespoke hardware within the GPU is available to smooth the transition between mips, on the off-chance that the higher quality texture arrives a frame or two later."

it appears the difference come in the mip maps mainly(makes sense with the custom texture filter mentioned in the tweets), this SFS is a good update but its not doing fundamentally more compression than similar tech its just being more smart as it provides lower mip maps when big ones are not ready

Last edited:
Wtf is happening in this thread 🤣
Bunch of certain type of " fans" that cannot handle truth then they go create alternative realities .

Its like ps fans start saying ps5 ssd is 22 gb/s cause its capable to handle that theoritical max.

Theoretical max =/= max achievable speed under normal conditions

So I’ve tried to follow the thread, but just for clarification for a simple mind such as my own:

“Instant access to 100gigs at 4.8GB/s” obviously doesn’t mean there’s a special 100GB/s pool of memory off the SSD, but it’s a pool of 100 gigs accessed with no seek time or latency that can move data at 4.8GB/s instead of the standard 2.4 GB/s?

so basically MS is saying “here’s 100 gigs you can play with at twice our normal speed,” or am I mixed up?

Actually I don't think we're quite sure on that yet. MS might've gone with a small block of SLC NAND cache on the SSD, which would be very useful for frequent read and write operations since it has way better endurance levels (and faster read/write potential) than even MLC NAND, let alone TLC and QLC.

Maybe it's a 128 GB chunk on one of the NAND ICs? There's no way of knowing right now, but that'd be nice to know. That way the rest of the SSD could just be used for storage of data and read/write of lower-priority game data not needing fastest available read speeds or regular(ish) write operations to the drive.

Wtf is happening in this thread 🤣

This thread seems pretty tame, to me? Am I missing something?

Bunch of certain type of " fans" that cannot handle truth then they go create alternative realities .

Its like ps fans start saying ps5 ssd is 22 gb/s cause its capable to handle that theoritical max.

Theoretical max =/= max achievable speed under normal conditions

True. Very true.

The 100gigs available at 4.8 GB/s still won't match what PS5 can do with its entire SSD, I imagine, but at the very least it does seem like a nice little trick/tool up it's sleeve to push as highs a bandwidth as the system can drive for a any given game being played at the time right?

Last edited:

TheAssist

its time that some games are being shown. People are on both sites are getting increasingly insane about things they dont have any clue about (I mean I dont either)

well the Xbox velocity architecture is a group of tech(that each can exist separately), the memory controller for example is harware, SFS is an API that may be assisted partly by GPU, other parts are an API that is also coming to windows, velocity architecture may include unique tech for xbox(specially the controller) I am not saying it doesnt(quite the contrary) but SFS specifically is already in directX12(or at least something with the same name and description), rntongo says Xbox implementation its different from DX12(wich its curious as imply MS games on PC wont benefit from it even in RDNA2 GPUs in the brand new DX12) implying its much better to the point it close the gap to a SSD solution 2 times faster(even if by definition it only targets textures and there is no indication its gains are over already similar solutions), that is interesting but by your response I suppose it is a misunderstanding and as you say we will have to wait for a presentation to know about this

Some or all of what you say there might be true. In any case, unfortunately we still have to wait almost three months to know for certain, but at the very least it has me very curious and excited. Unlike Sony's SSD I/O there's not a lot of comparative info on how some parts of MS's setup actually functions. We can guess at some things, but they haven't done a deep dive on the level of Cerny's Road to PS5 presentation.

Also thinking about it, we might get to see just how the memory setup works in the system's too. Seen an interesting theory on a possible way it operates (basically mimicking cache management approaches; need to see what poster mentioned it), but I think that's something a lot of us would like to get more solid info on.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
We can guess at some things, but they haven't done a deep dive on the level of Cerny's Road to PS5 presentation.

What would you call the huge wall of text and detailed info they did with Digital Foundry then?

Sometimes Sony is lambasted for not being transparent about its HW enough and now it would seem MS is the one that has yet to do a deep dive in its tech? I am confused sorry...

Last edited:
What would you call the huge wall of text and detailed info they did with Digital Foundry then?

Okay, I'll clarify that a bit: they have gone into some specific aspects of their SSD and I/O setup, but it hasn't been a focus of theirs in terms of messaging compared to Sony. And since a lot of their approach is hardware-agnostic (aka software-based), there is a matter of implementations that is more malleable versus a strongly hardware-focused approach.

Which means there's more questions into how exactly it will all be implemented and worked together. Hopefully the system architecture talk in August can provide more answers in that regard, and as a prominent focus of messaging.

Microsoft isnt using any server technology in the XSX. Those decompression blocks in a server environment are feeding a raid array made of up
multiple channels with multiple SSDs on each.

You know this for absolutely certain? Because they're literally building the XSX with the server market in mind, too. So we can kind of assume just from that they are at least using the internal and external expansion SSDs in a RAID array of some sort, or at least, it can potentially be done that way.

They've also made other modifications such as ECC support on the GDDR6 memory because, well, that's pretty helpful for server markets. So I don't think it's worth making a claim like "they aren't using any server technology in the XSX" just yet. We'll know more by end of August.

This thread seems pretty tame, to me? Am I missing something?

True. Very true.

The 100gigs available at 4.8 GB/s still won't match what PS5 can do with its entire SSD, I imagine, but at the very least it does seem like a nice little trick/tool up it's sleeve to push as highs a bandwidth as the system can drive for a any given game being played at the time right?

August shall (hopefully) reveal all, amigo.

Last edited:

Sometimes Sony is lambasted for not being transparent about its HW enough and now it would seem MS is the one that has yet to do a deep dive in its tech? I am confused sorry...

I've only seen Sony criticized for it's variable frequency approach and somewhat vague delivery on that aspect of the PS5 (what does "most of the time" really mean, for example). I haven't seen many people saying they don't feel the SSD/storage bandwidth or Tempest Audio aspects haven't been clearly communicated. I could be wrong though

Last edited:

Eliciel

If I understand correctly Velocity Architecture is an absolute smart cascade of Software Alignment to optimize what has been decided in Hardware. Doesn't compare to a Hardware based debottlenecking.

This is Like comparing a Formular 1 Car to a Chip-Tuned AMG Mercedes...

Dont't get me wrong the XSEX ist powerful enough, but Not because of the Velocity Architecture.

Last edited:
You know this for absolutely certain? Because they're literally building the XSX with the server market in mind, too. So we can kind of assume just from that they are at least using the internal and external expansion SSDs in a RAID array of some sort, or at least, it can potentially be done that way.

They've also made other modifications such as ECC support on the GDDR6 memory because, well, that's pretty helpful for server markets. So I don't think it's worth making a claim like "they aren't using any server technology in the XSX" just yet. We'll know more by end of August.

You think Microsoft is building the little double tall cube tower with a tiny power cord running for silence and a single non redundant fan
and a single CPU and static non-up gradable memory for the server market?

GDDR6 would not be used in servers.
A lot of higher end / pro graphics cards and ones used meant for crypto do use ECC but thats really a far cry from saying they are using server tech.
Not only does Microsoft not build servers (I am in that field I have never once seen a Microsoft BRANDED server, if they have them they are rebadged
like cisco and google have done in the past ) But ECC itself isnt a server technology. Using GDDR6 as system ram is certainly not a server technology.

Nothing about the XSX makes it suitable as a server....

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Bernkastel Bernkastel can you please answer this inquiry, specifically for XsX SSD? Since you have researched this really well. I put this in the PS5 SSD thread as well.

Based on the unreal 5.0 engine, they established this new bottleneck:

"[The level of detail such as textures, light, appearance of shapes, colors, patterns + the generation of billions of triangles = assets] is limited by stream of data of those assets coming from where it is stored (SSD)"

People are inferring that with that tech demo, XsX could definitely do it, but with:
-Lower level of detail
-Lower number of polygons
-Higher Resolution

assuming that XsX is 1/2 the speed of PS5 SSD. I personally dont think this is true, but since this is coming from Tim Sweeney himself, I have to believe him. I DONT BELEIVE HIM.
so Bernkastel Bernkastel XsX can definitely do the unreal 5.0 tech demo with same level of detail and at 4K and 30fps and with raytracing right??! Right?!
Epic had a recent Chinese livestream
In 53 minute mark they said the demo can be running 40fps on a laptop.
A RTX2080 and 970 evo plus laptop to be exact as per this forum user, with a NVMe SSD that is.

Last edited:
A RTX2080 and 970 evo plus laptop to be exact as per this forum user, with a NVMe SSD that is.

Is there mention on if the demo needed to be scaled down when running on the laptop?

970 evo ssd has raw speed of 3.7gb/s which is higher than xsx raw speed .

Btw he ran it at 1080p and 40fps .

Here is the actual translation from beyond:

The Epic guy is saying the first scene(Lumen) can run at 40fps on his notebook, not the whole demo.

-If its a 1080P screen, 2 triangle per pixel, make some compression on vertex, than you still can run this demo, no need very high bandwidth and IO like PS5.

-UE4.25 implemented asynchronous/overlapped loading (Because bottleneck was the CPU). They overhauled their shaders to work well with the event-driven loader. This gave them >50% loading speed improvement.

-In the final UE5 scene, compression and careful disk layout avoided the need for high speed SSD. The workload wasn't that high.

-Guy mentioned they can run the demo in the editor at 40fps, not 40+ but did not specify resolution.

-Currently Nanite has some limitations such as only works on static meshes, doesn't support deformation for animation, doesn't support skinned character model, supports opaque material but no mask.

-Lumen costs quite a bit more than Nanite.UE5 could eventually be a hybrid renderer using both Lumen and Raytracing in the future.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Some dev said "Sony is not good at thermal cooling". My jet engine PS4 pro agrees.

Sony has really turned me off with their ignorance of auaral ergonomics. Too many dramatic scenes have been ruined by the awful fan noise.

My Xbox One OLD AF runs some games very poorly, but it never sounds like a vacuum cleaner. Honestly between the two I'll take worse performance over 10-20 minutes of sustained jet engine.

Sony has also said that they're not caring about thermal throttling for the ps5 things will just run as they want them to, that's very worrying.

Some dev said "Sony is not good at thermal cooling". My jet engine PS4 pro agrees.

Sony has really turned me off with their ignorance of auaral ergonomics. Too many dramatic scenes have been ruined by the awful fan noise.

My Xbox One OLD AF runs some games very poorly, but it never sounds like a vacuum cleaner. Honestly between the two I'll take worse performance over 10-20 minutes of sustained jet engine.

Sony has also said that they're not caring about thermal throttling for the ps5 things will just run as they want them to, that's very worrying.

So.... which is it? You want it to run quiet or you want them to ramp the fans up when it runs hot?
Wait and see first. Youre really only talking about one generation, the PS4. My pro runs quiet. I hear it varies. Mines fine.
Doesnt seem worse than my X but we will see, tsushima is out soon and Ill probably eat crow but it usually runs quiet.

Wait and see before jumping all over the cooling solution..,. Because Microsoft has literally said it wont throttle NO MATTER WHAT right?
So how does THAT strike you if Sony's throttling being non-thermal bugs you?

So.... which is it? You want it to run quiet or you want them to ramp the fans up when it runs hot?
Wait and see first. Youre really only talking about one generation, the PS4. My pro runs quiet. I hear it varies. Mines fine.
Doesnt seem worse than my X but we will see, tsushima is out soon and Ill probably eat crow but it usually runs quiet.

Wait and see before jumping all over the cooling solution..,. Because Microsoft has literally said it wont throttle NO MATTER WHAT right?
So how does THAT strike you if Sony's throttling being non-thermal bugs you?

I always kinda raise an eyebrow with this. I specifically exchanged my launch pro for the quieter revision and while it’s better, it still gets very noisy in certain games or under what I assume is heavy load.

I dust my gaming area every day, vacuum 3x a week, I’m really anal about dust in my gaming corner. I have a hard time believing anyone’s Pro is truly whisper quiet.

The last two MS consoles I had in my place (One X wasn’t mine, but a roommates ) seemed much quieter in comparison, even under heavy load.

when it comes to cooling and acoustics, recency bias has me trusting MS all the way.

Last edited:
I always kinda raise an eyebrow with this. I specifically exchanged my launch pro for the quieter revision and while it’s better, if still gets very noisy in certain games. I dust my gaming area every day, vacuum 3x a week, I’m really anal about dust in my gaming corner. I have a hard time believing anyone’s Pro is truly whisper quiet.

The last two MS consoles I had my house (One X wasn’t mine, but a roommates ) seemed much quieter in comparison, even under heavy load.

when it comes to cooling and acoustics, recency bias has me trusting MS all the way.

Thats fair. I dont know if its JUST revision or maybe a matter of winning the silicon lottery/thermal paste lottery or something.

As I said I may eat crow when the pro is attempting some of these end of life games the way my launch PS3 cried and screamed when it played the last of us or the last 2 uncharted games.

I would probably feel the same if I were you and Id seen 2 MS consoles in a row much quieter than the Sony consoles I knew.
That said I am still more of a wait and see... and even if the system is 10 percent louder or something It doesnt mean I wouldnt
get one. It all depends on the games for me. As I mentioned I HAVE an X, in fact i use it a ton especially for multiplats and the
small games that come to gamepass, which I like just because when I want to quickly play something its right there to try.

I could easily see myself buying both of the new systems, but right now I am not sure if I would get the Series X at launch- not because
I think there is something wrong with it but because the One X will supposedly be supported at least another year and..... lets face it.
Its already hooked up and sitting there. Why not use it.

rntongo

Banned
The DMA addressing is exactly why I asked about MOVING the data earlier. GET me now?

If you are mapping memory addresses to storage- that is either going to be dynamic and therefore move with the data or its going to be
a "space" or a "slice" like a scratch file/ swap / page file set up to be addressed as cache.

So that said- I am asking- and we will await the answer- is this 100gb a hard limit, and if so is it a mapping of existing blocks into addresses or are we talking about
a scratch file to be loaded into / in a more abstract sense?
I'm not sure because I thought it would be mapping memory addresses of data in the SSD to RAM. Let's wait to get more information.

I'm not sure because I thought it would be mapping memory addresses of data in the SSD to RAM. Let's wait to get more information.

Right. Sounds prudent. HOW it does it really isnt as important as the facts that, its going to do it, and they've told us the projected raw and compressed speed of the
scratch space, be it directly from the games files or used as ram to load into on the SSD. Im positive we're going to know a lot more a long time before its relevant.
That said its all just our own curiosity the games are what will matter, its cool to speculate about though.

Dodkrake

Banned
Quick rant: this thread gave me cancer.

With the rant over, I find it amusing that people are falling for yet another "quantum display" type of marketing ploy. The facts are:

- 100GB (I'll assume this is game install) readily accessible data with minimal latency. This sounds like what Sony is doing with mapping and their custom block + API. May be a different solution, but same outcome.

- 6GBs custom decompressor mode. This implies that your data is already compressed, so it will be your bottleneck in decompressing data. The PS5 decompressor can crunch 22GBs, or almost 4 times the XBox one.

- The XSX SSD can transfer up to 4.8GBs compressed data. This is roughly half what the PS5 can do. No matter how good your compression is.

TL DR: even if you compress at double the ratio, you are still physically limited by the transfer speeds and decompressor. This is a fact, and I seriously doubt MS rewrote the laws of physics.

rntongo

Banned
If I understand correctly Velocity Architecture is an absolute smart cascade of Software Alignment to optimize what has been decided in Hardware. Doesn't compare to a Hardware based debottlenecking.

This is Like comparing a Formular 1 Car to a Chip-Tuned AMG Mercedes...

Dont't get me wrong the XSEX ist powerful enough, but Not because of the Velocity Architecture.
Your analogy would be perfect if you left out the SFS hardware of the XVA. If you don't, then we actually need to see the final effect on games after multiplier effect from texture streaming on both consoles. One thing for certain is game development is going to be easier on the PS5 for reasons including the SSD and having only one SKU.

Quick rant: this thread gave me cancer.

With the rant over, I find it amusing that people are falling for yet another "quantum display" type of marketing ploy. The facts are:

- 100GB (I'll assume this is game install) readily accessible data with minimal latency. This sounds like what Sony is doing with mapping and their custom block + API. May be a different solution, but same outcome.

- 6GBs custom decompressor mode. This implies that your data is already compressed, so it will be your bottleneck in decompressing data. The PS5 decompressor can crunch 22GBs, or almost 4 times the XBox one.

- The XSX SSD can transfer up to 4.8GBs compressed data. This is roughly half what the PS5 can do. No matter how good your compression is.

TL DR: even if you compress at double the ratio, you are still physically limited by the transfer speeds and decompressor. This is a fact, and I seriously doubt MS rewrote the laws of physics.

This is all true. As I've said, no matter what you name it... it doesn't change the numbers .

THAT SAID Its still much better that the XBOX has this ability than if it did NOT have it. It may not be a match for the PS5 in this metric BUT
it is still a lot better than if it had no decompression abilities or API supported scratch space solution

So about this from the other thread:

"It is easy. It is useless to have 12 boxes if they do not fit through the door all together.

You have 12 boxes to fill. So you can't pass all the boxes at once. You must decide which boxes will pass and which will not. That is handled by a coordinator. And the coordinator tells the delivery man which boxes to take.

Mrs. XSX wants to make the move as soon as possible, but it turns out that only 8 boxes can fit on the door at a time. The coordinator is fast, and also uses a box compressor so that 10 boxes can go through instead of 8, but there are several drawbacks. The compressor can only compress the red boxes, and the coordinator also has to coordinate many other things, street traffic, people passing through the door, the space in the room where the boxes are stored, the noise of neighbors who distract the delivery man, search and select what the boxes are filled with, etc. Also, the delivery man is not so fast and is very distracted filling and transporting boxes. So it passes the 10 boxes (not 12) at a certain speed "1x". The lady demands that the boxes arrive, but they do not arrive as quickly as the lady would like, since although she has many boxes, the system is not capable of managing all of them properly.

On the other hand we have Mrs. PS5. You only have 10 boxes to fill. But its door is twice as big, enough for all its boxes to enter at once and there is room for people to also enter and exit through the door. Furthermore, the coordinator has the ability to automatically discard unnecessary boxes, so he doesn't waste time checking boxes that are not going to be used. In addition, anyone in the environment can do the job of the coordinator or the delivery man (even at the same time). The compressor is not that new, but it can compress all boxes, whether they are red or blue. All. And the delivery man is more than twice as fast and manages to pass the boxes at the speed of "2.5x" in the worst case, and "5x" on many occasions. In addition, if someone is left free or without work, they can help to distribute boxes with the delivery man or coordinate work with the coordinator. All this makes this removal company the most efficient ever seen and that the number of boxes available is irrelevant. For that moving system, 12 boxes are not needed, with 10 you can do the same job (and more or better in some cases). Having more boxes would only make the price of the move more expensive without needing any of it.

Of course, having more boxes available always helps to advertise yourself as a top removal company compared to the competition, even if your removal company is normal and ordinary. But it is only that, a smokescreen.

That does not mean that XSX is bad, far from it, it is an extraordinary machine. But PS5 has an efficiency NEVER seen before."

For XsX for this anology from the developer, did he take into account:
The subset of customizations specific to XsX? I am assuming he did?! Does this correlate with the video BrentonB BrentonB posted?

AOcS1GF.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom