• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT2| Welcome to New L+A a.k.a. Read the Frakkin' Manual!

eaise

Neo Member
Damn so getting an awesome ground game via arguments is one of the last things you can do efficiently? Bummer.

No it's completely doable to get a solid ground build going with just an Ares 90 (which is very easy to get). That's what I did actually. But with the appendage crusher skell build that is now known you could probably do it faster than I did.

Zalusithix

Update to the copy bug. It appears the MAG-MSL will copy from the left weapon to the right. If the left has the attribute while the right doesn't, the right will gain it. If the left has no MAG-MSL while the right does, the right will lose it. I'm not sure if during this copy process something else can be lost, like damage boosts to keep a weapon within its 6 augment limit. That'll require more testing - testing that I'm not doing tonight.

Edit: It also does not work for the M-Missile shoulders. Really odd bug.

Update to the copy bug. It appears the MAG-MSL will copy from the left weapon to the right. If the left has the attribute while the right doesn't, the right will gain it. If the left has no MAG-MSL while the right does, the right will lose it. I'm not sure if during this copy process something else can be lost, like damage boosts to keep a weapon within its 6 augment limit. That'll require more testing - testing that I'm not doing tonight.

Edit: It also does not work for the M-Missile shoulders. Really odd bug.

Yea, I forgot to mention that it was left side >> right side

The downside/trade-off to this, is that the right side traits will become exclusive/isolated to the right side instead of being shared with the left. E.g: Thermal up/crit up. (The reason why the side with mag-msl become weaker). If you want to maximize the damage output, 2 diskbomb with mag-msl would be better.

Ogodei

I thought the final boss was manageable up until the on-foot portion, an odd inversion from others where the skell part was more of a pain.

The on-foot portion is kicking my ass because of the summoned enemies, which is, frankly, bullshit artificial difficulty. It's one thing to learn the guy's patterns, deal with them, and adapt. It's another to go "hurr durr, here's a level 50 chimeroid to distract you. Here's more of them if you think you're on top of it."

It's bullshit, and every boss since chapter 8 has been like this.

The game's story chapters are its worst feature, far and away.

Xenoboy

Well chapter 11 was kind of depressing...
Lao's motivations were kind of obvious but I really liked the chapter nonetheless. I really like infiltrating the base and the fights were all fun. One of my favorite chapters regarding fights. Do they ever foreshadow the whole thing with Irina being suicidal? I felt like that came out of nowhere, poor Irina /:

Zalusithix

I thought the final boss was manageable up until the on-foot portion, an odd inversion from others where the skell part was more of a pain.

The on-foot portion is kicking my ass because of the summoned enemies, which is, frankly, bullshit artificial difficulty. It's one thing to learn the guy's patterns, deal with them, and adapt. It's another to go "hurr durr, here's a level 50 chimeroid to distract you. Here's more of them if you think you're on top of it."

It's bullshit, and every boss since chapter 8 has been like this.

The game's story chapters are its worst feature, far and away.

I've mentioned it before in this thread, but it is possible to briefly use your skell in that fight if you have some fuel refill division rewards. Basically exit skell, let it build up some fuel, return, wait for the drain, use refill and start spamming everything you've got. If that doesn't outright win the battle, it should hopefully push it along enough that the ground game is manageable.

Failing that, use the party healing/tension items if you have any. A party wide OD chain can pack a punch.

Edit: A further update to the copy bug, Not only will the presence (or lackthereof) of MSL-MAG copy from the left to the right diskbomb, but when you have two with MSL-MAG, the value of the left is copied to the right. A lower will override the higher and vice versa. It pretty much seems to be a case of the game not giving a damn what the right's augments are in that regard.

Ogodei

I did notice that, actually. There was one point where i had been fighting him for so long that i had recovered enough fuel to get in and fire off my superweapon once, which did connect, so that could be something to do for the future.

I'm thinking just grind about 3000 EXP, because killing all of the bosses and stuff up to that last phase put me very close to level 51 (i started at level 50 +0 EXP), so if i get about 3k experience somewhere else, getting to that phase of the boss should put me, Elma, and Lin over the top. That and some armor augments or something should give me the edge.

Zalusithix

I did notice that, actually. There was one point where i had been fighting him for so long that i had recovered enough fuel to get in and fire off my superweapon once, which did connect, so that could be something to do for the future.

I'm thinking just grind about 3000 EXP, because killing all of the bosses and stuff up to that last phase put me very close to level 51 (i started at level 50 +0 EXP), so if i get about 3k experience somewhere else, getting to that phase of the boss should put me, Elma, and Lin over the top. That and some armor augments or something should give me the edge.

Superweapon? As in a true 1k+ fuel per use superweapon? That battle had to be raging for a hell of a long time to rebuild that much fuel. Actually, it must be that appendage breaks count even when you're not in the skell. Can't say I ever really paid attention to that, but I can't imagine the battle going on long enough to rebuild that much fuel otherwise.

I'm actually kind of surprised it didn't outright finish the deal. Dual drones essentially finished the task by themselves for me. Granted they were intergalactic 50s on a beam boosting skell, but still.

Soulhouf

I finished the game a while ago and I spent more than 50 hours in the post game already.
My current main skell is Urban Lincoln which I called Weltall.

aypilk.jpg

I specialized it on physical ranged attacks and grinded a bit to optimize his attack and defense. So far I was doing well until I hit a brick wall against 2 bosses:

Pharis the Everqueen and Telethia the Endbringer.
- Will putting some ether resistance augment help making me no getting oneshot? Assuming that's the type of attack these 2 bosses have.
- Is there a cap on damage augment? Because I put 6 ranged attack augment and I didn't see much damage increase with the Zenith Cannon.

Zalusithix

I finished the game a while ago and I spent more than 50 hours in the post game already.
My current main skell is Urban Lincoln which I called Weltall.

aypilk.jpg

I specialized it on physical ranged attacks and grinded a bit to optimize his attack and defense. So far I was doing well until I hit a brick wall against 2 bosses:

Pharis the Everqueen and Telethia the Endbringer.
- Will putting some ether resistance augment help making me no getting oneshot? Assuming that's the type of attack these 2 bosses have.
- Is there a cap on damage augment? Because I put 6 ranged attack augment and I didn't see much damage increase with the Zenith Cannon.

You should be using Ultrafauna slayer augs, weapon attack augs on the zenith, antireflect augs for Telethia, and a lot of gravity (Pharsis) and ether (Telethia) resist augs. Otherwise you'll have to spec for an evasion build. Urban just doesn't have the damage output or armor of the heavies, nor the tanking ability of the Lailah. It's possibly one of the worst skell options for killing the big boys IMO. If you can get an infinite overdrive system going, the ranged attack reduction might help out, but you'll need diskbombs or a bunch of GP art gain augs to pull that off along with GP max drives in the armor.

It also doesn't really look like it's all that spec'd for physical. Looks like an M-Sniper which is beam, and that doesn't look like one of the physical sidearms (ether, beam?). The more elements you have, the bigger pain Telethia will be with her reflects and needing an antireflect of every type equipped.

I also still subscribe to the idea that the existence of those creatures is not a spoiler. Lest every overworld tyrant be considered one.

It turns out that if you beat the game, then start a new file, as long as you don't save and go back to the title screen the support missions are still available!

NG+ category incoming?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It turns out that if you beat the game, then start a new file, as long as you don't save and go back to the title screen the support missions are still available!

NG+ category incoming?

That would be everything I ever wanted. This game seriously needed a NG+.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
...no this is basically a glitch for "NG+" speedruns

I know, I was just hoping for a patch :(

They really needed a NG+ here. I don't mean keeping the level or arts or gear, just for affinity. I'd love to be able to do a play through where I didn't need to worry about affinity and could just do whatever.

Soulhouf

@Zalusithix: Thanks for the infos!

You're right I'm not full physical. I have some beam weapons because I randomly got a lot of Beam augment bonus drops. I also like the M-XXSniper a lot.
I chose this model because I like how it looks and I wanted to go as far as I can with it.
Currently the Zenith cannon does around 2.800.000 damage.

Here is the full picture of my skell:

dxrony.jpg

Regarding infinite overdrive, I'd love to be able to fight these bosses on-foot but I couldn't find a nearby area where I can walk.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Finished the game.

Chapter 12 was terrific. The worst part is that it's the LAST chapter! I love all that was revealed in Chapter 12. It's like they loaded all their eggs in one basket/chapter, and it's left me wanting more.

I seriously think you could watch the opening cutscene + Chapter 4 + Chapter 12 on YouTube and that contains 99.9% of the game's story. Everything else is just really interesting details. Look I am summarize the whole game on a bar napkin:
Aliens are going to blow up Earth. So we build a robot bodies and super computer and download everyone's "brain" to it and remote control our robot bodies while we travel to space to escape Earth. We crash land on a planet and lose the computer that had everyone's brain on it. We then find it but then GASP the super computer is destroyed! How are we then remotely controlling our robot bodies if everyone's brain is destroyed? DUN DUN DUNNNN, Game Over!"

It's a bummer that Nintendo doesn't want to milk this world with DLC story missions. I mean, you have this big open world - I'd gladly pay $19.99+ for more Affinity/Story missions. But I'm sure Monolithsoft is busy on Zelda and whatever else they have going next.

Also after 90 something hours I still love the OST. Even that awesome Skell Flight music, LOVE IT.

"OVER THE RAINBOW AND INTO THE SKY..... WE DON'T BELONG HERE ANNNNNNYMOOORRREEE!"

Great game, interesting story concept, there's so many great theories in the spoiler thread and tvtropes.com - I think they gave us enough information to establish what they were going for - I'd love to see more "Tales from Mira", but I have a good feeling that this is it. They'll surely do something else different in the next game, not continue this.

There needs to be a prequel set on earth moments before the earth blows up featuring the same characters here.
That way you can see what they were all doing before they all died -- with the exception of Elma, of course.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
There needs to be a prequel set on earth moments before the earth blows up featuring the same characters here.
That way you can see what they were all doing before they all died -- with the exception of Elma, of course.

Speaking of that, endgame spoiler question:

So some of the characters knew all along that Elma was alien, like Nagi and Commander, right? But other characters in the game acted like they knew of her or about her back on Earth. She must have been in mimisome form "first"- or else everyone would've known she was alien?

Vena

You're right I'm not full physical. I have some beam weapons because I randomly got a lot of Beam augment bonus drops. I also like the M-XXSniper a lot.
I chose this model because I like how it looks and I wanted to go as far as I can with it.

dxrony.jpg

Regarding infinite overdrive, I'd love to be able to fight these bosses on-foot but I couldn't find a nearby area where I can walk.

Here's what my two end-game Skells looked like a while back (as I've mostly moved on to other games and haven't had much time to update them further), they can kill everything in the game:

Nightcage is an absurdly overpowered weapon for 50 Fuel, and since the AI has no idea how to use Super Weapons, it is one of the best things to give them. It does hundreds of thousands of damage with the proper Electric augments. If I build the Amdusias, the Mastema would be complete for the Zenith Cannon build but there's really no point.

You accuracy is criminally low, though, imo.

Zalusithix

dxrony.jpg

Telethea on foot is a serious challenge to initiate. Pharsis is possible by landing on one of the orbs near her. That's not what I meant though.

I meant infinite skelll overdrive. A slightly different thing that basically requires being able to restart overdrive whenever it inevitably drops. This requires 6k GP and the ability to gain GP quickly. Medium skells have the 6k aspect covered by default. Gaining GP is done via diskbombs with MSL-MAG or any setup with sufficient GP art gain augs. This way you can keep the benefits of the skell's OD all the time.

The problem you face currently is a combination of a few things.
  1. You're running a skell that has no damage boost on the armor. That's 5x 40% damage boosts you're missing right away.
  2. You're compounding that by mixing weapon types. With a Zenith setup, ideally every weapon will be phys and have boosts to phys and/or positional boosts.
  3. You're incapable of maintaining OD to get the boosts that the Urban can give you.
Essentially your damage potential is highly gimped, and the highest tyrants come down to either having enough damage to kill them before they kill you, or having the ability to survive their damage. The heavies go for the damage route. Lailah is the ultimate regenerating tank via OD. Formula can be an evasion machine in OD. Everything else, while certainly capable of doing so, takes more work to kill the last tyrants.

It's a bummer that Nintendo doesn't want to milk this world with DLC story missions. I mean, you have this big open world - I'd gladly pay $19.99+ for more Affinity/Story missions. But I'm sure Monolithsoft is busy on Zelda and whatever else they have going next.

Alexa, HB, Boze, and Yelv were DLC in the Japanese version

Zalusithix

Very much dead. The kill rate kept going up the closer it got to zero with everybody getting on. I've been watching it drop since this morning while farming tickets. Switched over to damage mode for the last few runs to pull in an extra thousand RP or so for the hell of it. Now to do non-nemesis farming. Kind of looking forward to not seeing Yggy for a bit.

Soulhouf

Telethea on foot is a serious challenge to initiate. Pharsis is possible by landing on one of the orbs near her. That's not what I meant though.

I meant infinite skelll overdrive. A slightly different thing that basically requires being able to restart overdrive whenever it inevitably drops. This requires 6k GP and the ability to gain GP quickly. Medium skells have the 6k aspect covered by default. Gaining GP is done via diskbombs with MSL-MAG or any setup with sufficient GP art gain augs. This way you can keep the benefits of the skell's OD all the time.

The problem you face currently is a combination of a few things.
  1. You're running a skell that has no damage boost on the armor. That's 5x 40% damage boosts you're missing right away.
  2. You're compounding that by mixing weapon types. With a Zenith setup, ideally every weapon will be phys and have boosts to phys and/or positional boosts.
  3. You're incapable of maintaining OD to get the boosts that the Urban can give you.
Essentially your damage potential is highly gimped, and the highest tyrants come down to either having enough damage to kill them before they kill you, or having the ability to survive their damage. The heavies go for the damage route. Lailah is the ultimate regenerating tank via OD. Formula can be an evasion machine in OD. Everything else, while certainly capable of doing so, takes more work to kill the last tyrants.

I'm not lacking damage TBH. Almost 3 million damage per shot is pretty crazy if you ask me.
I didn't know you can go beyond 6000 GP. Is there an augment for that? (I can't find it) or do I need to farm for a special weapon that has it?
Going in infinite skell overdrive would be great especially with the Urban since it has one of the best overdrive modes.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
All day I've been reading post game information about Skell weapon setups for taking down Super Tyrants - and everything is confusing as hell.

Sounds like everyone has their own "best" method and all of them involve getting XX augments, and DAMN it all sounds tedious.

I think I just need to walk away from this game for a while and come back to it later and see if I feel like sitting with the game in front of a laptop and making myself a check list of everything that I need to do.

I feel like I have no "clear direction" of where to go post game, but there's so many "skell builds" and it's all too confusing because it all involves getting specific aguments, looking up where to find specific monsters in specific locations, and yeah. Maybe I just haven't read a good guide online but information is all over the place... it looks like too much to keep up with.

Zalusithix

I'm not lacking damage TBH. Almost 3 million damage per shot is pretty crazy if you ask me.
I didn't know you can go beyond 6000 GP. Is there an augment for that? (I can't find it) or do I need to farm for a special weapon that has it?
Going in infinite skell overdrive would be great especially with the Urban since it has one of the best overdrive modes.
A properly augmented heavy with the zenith can get 10 million on the opening hit. That's Pharsis down in one hit. 3 million is fine if you can survive long enough, but obviously you're having issues with that. So you either have to boost your damage so you don't have to survive as long, or boost your survival. The only ways you're going to boost survival in that frame are resists, evasion, and OD. I don't know how much evasion you'd need to survive as I'm still working on an evasion build, and that'll be with the Formula anyhow.

As for GP, you can't go over 6k. The goal is to get *to* 6k which means you'll have enough GP to restart OD after it ends all the time. Not sure I agree with Urban having one of the best either. Boosts all damage, but skells tend to focus on either ranged or melee. Damage resist is only against ranged compared to the Lailah and Mastema which reduce all. Appendage regen is pretty much useless. No reflects, no cooldown reduction, no HP regen, no evasion boost. It's not the worst though - I'd give Amdusias' OD that dubious award.
All day I've been reading post game information about Skell weapon setups for taking down Super Tyrants - and everything is confusing as hell.

Sounds like everyone has their own "best" method and all of them involve getting XX augments, and DAMN it all sounds tedious.

I think I just need to walk away from this game for a while and come back to it later and see if I feel like sitting with the game in front of a laptop and making myself a check list of everything that I need to do.

I feel like I have no "clear direction" of where to go post game, but there's so many "skell builds" and it's all too confusing because it all involves getting specific aguments, looking up where to find specific monsters in specific locations, and yeah. Maybe I just haven't read a good guide online but information is all over the place... it looks like too much to keep up with.

It's not really all that confusing once you understand how skells work. That said, you're going to want ultrafauna XX augments to do it with any speed, so yeah, there's a grind. You could probably do without any augments (aside from anti reflect) by using a diskbomb lailah and a zenith cannon, but it'll take a bit to wear them down. Even that will likely require at least having skell wear on with skell HP boosting augs so the Lailah can outheal the damage.

Soulhouf

A properly augmented heavy with the zenith can get 10 million on the opening hit. That's Pharsis down in one hit. 3 million is fine if you can survive long enough, but obviously you're having issues with that. So you either have to boost your damage so you don't have to survive as long, or boost your survival. The only ways you're going to boost survival in that frame are resists, evasion, and OD. I don't know how much evasion you'd need to survive as I'm still working on an evasion build, and that'll be with the Formula anyhow.

As for GP, you can't go over 6k. The goal is to get *to* 6k which means you'll have enough GP to restart OD after it ends all the time. Not sure I agree with Urban having one of the best either. Boosts all damage, but skells tend to focus on either ranged or melee. Damage resist is only against ranged compared to the Lailah and Mastema which reduce all. Appendage regen is pretty much useless. No reflects, no cooldown reduction, no HP regen, no evasion boost. It's not the worst though - I'd give Amdusias' OD that dubious award.

I mean 3000 GP. I didn't know you could go beyond that :O
After like 30 minutes searching through the menus, I found it and the augment that gives the bonus isn't on the skells but the characters.
Now I need to work on that I guess.

Right now I can make a skell that does 10M damage (I have everything) but I don't like the ugly heavy skells TBH. Also I find finishing a fight in a few seconds/minutes really boring. So I'm going to work on surviving and at a last resort I will use one of the other light skells I have.

Zalusithix

I mean 3000 GP. I didn't know you could go beyond that :O
After like 30 minutes searching through the menus, I found it and the augment that gives the bonus isn't on the skells but the characters.
Now I need to work on that I guess.

Right now I can make a skell that does 10M damage (I have everything) but I don't like the ugly heavy skells TBH. Also I find finishing a fight in a few seconds/minutes really boring. So I'm going to work on surviving and at a last resort I will use one of the other light skells I have.

Yeah, the GP drive is a skell wear armor augment. To make it work though, you're either going to need the MSL-MAG diskbombs (only one with MSL-MAG needed if you use the copy bug) or a fair number of the GP art gain augments on the skell. Normal sidearms aren't enough without the art GP gain. Keep in mind that if you go with the diskbomb option, it would split your skell into a phys/beam/thermal loadout. While the diskbombs would counter any loss in damage from splitting elements three ways, you'll have to remember to load up on all three anti-reflects for Telethia.

As for the skell choice, I can understand the vanity aspect. I'm partial to the Formula/Verus/Lailah/Mastema myself. The rest range from indifferent to actively dislike. The Amdusias takes the cake for me on dislike side. Hate the horns and fat rear tread area. I wouldn't use it even if it was the best skell out there. I only created it to rip the armor off. It'll probably go into the skell recycling bin eventually to make room for a duplicate frame of one of ones I like.

I also agree with the not wanting to one-shot. I only brought up the 10 million number to show how 3 million isn't really crazy for that weapon. It's actually on the low side for the zenith cannon's potential. So while I have the capability, I don't really use it. The novelty of max damage wears off quickly, and there's enough one second battles in the game. Still, the Mastema makes a good SA M-Missile nemesis part farmer, and the max damage build with a few tweaks to allow near constant overdrive makes a decent enough RP farming build (200+ per run typical). Not as good as ground, but that's meaningless if you don't want to do a ground run in the first place.

Tripon

Finished the game.

Chapter 12 was terrific. The worst part is that it's the LAST chapter! I love all that was revealed in Chapter 12. It's like they loaded all their eggs in one basket/chapter, and it's left me wanting more.

I seriously think you could watch the opening cutscene + Chapter 4 + Chapter 12 on YouTube and that contains 99.9% of the game's story. Everything else is just really interesting details. Look I am summarize the whole game on a bar napkin:
Aliens are going to blow up Earth. So we build a robot bodies and super computer and download everyone's "brain" to it and remote control our robot bodies while we travel to space to escape Earth. We crash land on a planet and lose the computer that had everyone's brain on it. We then find it but then GASP the super computer is destroyed! How are we then remotely controlling our robot bodies if everyone's brain is destroyed? DUN DUN DUNNNN, Game Over!"

Also after 90 something hours I still love the OST. Even that awesome Skell Flight music, LOVE IT.

"OVER THE RAINBOW AND INTO THE SKY..... WE DON'T BELONG HERE ANNNNNNYMOOORRREEE!"

Great game, interesting story concept, there's so many great theories in the spoiler thread and tvtropes.com - I think they gave us enough information to establish what they were going for - I'd love to see more "Tales from Mira", but I have a good feeling that this is it. They'll surely do something else different in the next game, not continue this.
There were DLC missions for the JP version that was included for free in the western version.

Steejee

Um, wow...beat Divine Nopopon mission...that was quite the mission. Probably one of the funnier missions in the game, with an ending that's just spot on perfect for the Nopon, and even gets a bit of lore in to boot.

Also sorta explains how the Nopon have managed to survive so long on Mira (not indigenous, but there a long time), though not directly.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
So do you need Area 90 or Lv 60 Skells to finish every HEX and get 100% survey rate? Or is it possible to complete everything in a Lv 50?

Right now I have a Lv 50 Amadeues (or whatever its called) with Phoenix and G2 Buster. What should I focus on next if I want to have a strong enough game to kill all the tyrants in the Hexs?

eaise

Neo Member
So do you need Area 90 or Lv 60 Skells to finish every HEX and get 100% survey rate? Or is it possible to complete everything in a Lv 50?

Right now I have a Lv 50 Amadeues (or whatever its called) with Phoenix and G2 Buster. What should I focus on next if I want to have a strong enough game to kill all the tyrants in the Hexs?

If all you have is a level 50 skell you're going to need a great ground build to beat some of the stronger tyrants

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
If all you have is a level 50 skell you're going to need a great ground build to beat some of the stronger tyrants

But in order to get a great ground game I'm going to need an Ares90 to get the augments needed for a great ground game, right?

eaise

Neo Member
But in order to get a great ground game I'm going to need an Ares90 to get the augments needed for a great ground game, right?

Not necessarily. You can build the " most overpowered" ground build (ether blossom dance) without the Ares 90. Just have to ticket farm on yggy and telethia for the augs. And even without the augs you can use those skills and arts.

Get tickets for Arts: TP gain. Then you can get infinite overdrive which means infinite ghostwalker

Zalusithix

I must be an oddball in this game. I don't care about topping the leaderboards. I don't care about hex/survey completion. I don't care about getting all the achievements. Virtually nothing I've done has been a means to an end, but rather to enjoy the journey and try out different things. When that aspect ceases to interest me, then the game will be complete for me regardless of what the game says should be done for 100%. I'll never understand the desire to do something simply for completion's sake.

Just got Ares 90 and tried that out.

Picked a fight with a Milosaur and ripped its head off and killed it on the opening hit.

66347-america-fuck-yeah-gif-gdhg.gif

+

amazing.gif

I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

I know there's more powerful skell builds out there, but I was working with level 50 skells before, so this leap was so amazing. I love this game.

Zalusithix

Bleh, just lost like 5 hours worth of farming. Flying about in Cauldros, start swatting down a Xern, and was promptly ejected to the connection screen. -_-

Celegus

I'm already at 35-40 hours and don't even have a Skell yet but totally in love with the game (I think the last story mission I did was chapter 5, so maybe I'm close). I just love exploring the different areas and trying to find probe sites in places that I really shouldn't be yet, having to avoid most of the monsters many times. But hey, I'm an adult and I can do what I want!

Malus

Um, wow...beat Divine Nopopon mission...that was quite the mission. Probably one of the funnier missions in the game, with an ending that's just spot on perfect for the Nopon, and even gets a bit of lore in to boot.

Also sorta explains how the Nopon have managed to survive so long on Mira (not indigenous, but there a long time), though not directly.

Love that one. It's hilarious to me that of all the (various quest spoilers)
divine beings in the game the Nopopon is the real one.

Renewed

We've finally moved on from Skell fanfiction into the uncharted waters of Skell doujins.

tumblr_o1t65bJNvt1v35adlo1_1280.jpg

Yes.

"Shh... No one else will know," he said, putting a finger to the empty space under her visor. "Lailah... you are my Queen."
"Oh, Amdusias...! Take me! Take me now!!" Lailah felt as happiest as she could be.

I should mention I started a new save. Is it just me or do support missions carry over?

Top Bottom