• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

yet another desktop thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desperado

desktop.jpg

took that pic this morning. Named the spider "dubya". =P

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Too lazy to post a pic. I'm using the picture of the crying baby sitting on that evil bunny-santa's lap.

Pimpwerx

In the middle of a reinstall, so I don't have any image editing proggies installed yet. Anyway, I got this beauty on my desktop. I got the 1600x1200 version stretched to widescreen.
http://s5.skins.be/pics/AnnaKournikova52-1024.jpg

For the best babe wallpapers without the massive watermarks people put on pictures they did not take (assholes), try www.skins.be. Careful, there's some random titty on there, so it's not exactly work safe. But the best selection and it's all free. PEACE.

DJ Sl4m

desk.JPG

I'm using the iTunes msstyles.
That's a pic of my girl and I after drinking at the weekly poolside party a few weeks ago.

Hopefully she doesn't see this, it's a terrible picture of her, taken about 20 minutes before she passed out from all the drinking ;p

Drexon said:
How do you fix those special windows themes? Aren't those resource hoggey?
Like this one:
KateWallpaper.jpg

StyleXP themes usually aren't that much of a system hog. Those are the ones I usually stick to.

EGM92

StyleXP 2.11 Theme: Osiris Media Style Background: Blau

Don't know where to get them though I've had them for about a year though never got tired of it.

EGM92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom