• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YO. HAWKGUY. BRO.

I don't remember her having a cat. Seems legit, though. Hawkeye has Pizza Dog, Hawkeye has...Burger Cat?!

Speaking of yours, I found a transparent version of it on Tumblr. Not sure if you wanted to keep the background, or switch out to a transparent one, but I'll leave it in here anyway.

ihBXFdCx3lf7.png

I love you.

That is too awesome.

It's the swagger and the "Man, I am such a fuck up but I'm still gonna get fucking laid tonight" vibe that Clint's got going on that's hard to pull off.

I can achieve the former part of the vibe, but not that latter.

But being a human car crash of a person isn't terribly hard.

You know you might have just answered a personal question I always ask myself. "How in the fuck does my average looking ass seem to pull chicks?"

Quick

Banned
Sweet! If I could make a request, Annual #1 cover art? I don't know how well that would work out but I love Kate so....

It'll work. Can't do an iPad (2048x2048) version due to lack of a bigger version of the cover out right now, though.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
The two are so great, Quick, I got inspired. I had to do a bit of meshing. ^_^

ibgQZdgoMjgOEI.png

Unfortunately, when you get to avatar size it doesn't work as great... =/

irUIGlIInSSgG.png

Acid08

Banned
Saw those this morning. Hawkguy is a must, Hawkblock...I don't know if I'm brave enough to rock & Bro is hilarious.

But man, Hawkblock is just too real...
How could you not get the Hawkblock shirt? It's just too good.

The "Fake Geek Girl" shirts that Deconnick curated are good too, thinking of getting one of those since they do sell them in mens.

Egnirys

Speaking of Hawkguy - Matt Fraction posted a personally curated set of Hawkguy shirts over at WeLoveFine, with his portion of the money going to charity.

http://www.welovefine.com/artists-partners/163420-matt-fraction#.UZYfJrXVAbY

I think I'm gonna get the purple "Hawkguy" shirt.

Man I wish these were offered in a womens shirt. I guess I could get away with wearing a small though. Totally want the Bro one since I go to UCSC and everyone it feels like ends a sentence with bro.

How could you not get the Hawkblock shirt? It's just too good.

I'm considering it lol.

I probably need like a day or two to think on this.

Man I wish these were offered in a womens shirt. I guess I could get away with wearing a small though. Totally want the Bro one since I go to UCSC and everyone it feels like ends a sentence with bro.

Ironically, when I was attending UCSC, I think I did end most of my sentences with bro. /shrugs.

Acid08

Banned
You'd officially be one of the bros.

Egnirys

I'm considering it lol.

I probably need like a day or two to think on this.

Ironically, when I was attending UCSC, I think I did end most of my sentences with bro. /shrugs.

I'm 27 and finishing my undergrad finally, so I feel like the grouchy old lady in a class full of 21 year olds who still say 'like, hella, and bro' way too many times in a sentence.

You'd officially be one of the bros.

Bro I gotta be a bro if I gotta fit in bro. Just need a tracksuit!

I'm 27 and finishing my undergrad finally, so I feel like the grouchy old lady in a class full of 21 year olds who still say 'like, hella, and bro' way too many times in a sentence.

I graduated in '04 and am 4 years older than you... Yet seems like UCSC hasn't changed.

KuGsj.gif

3N16MA

Banned
Told my cousin about this after ordering volume 1 and he goes ahead and buys a bunch of issues digitally as he wants to read it on his iPad. He is too cool for paper.

Told my cousin about this after ordering volume 1 and he goes ahead and buys a bunch of issues digitally as he wants to read it on his iPad. He is too cool for paper.

I buy digitally day of release (it's out around 6am PST) because I don't want to wait and read asap... Then I go buy the floppy at my LCS later that day. /shrugs

I have access to his copies as he does not mind but I'm not cancelling my order.

Gotcha and same. Hawkguy is on my pull list so I make sure that I pick it up every time it's released. Only one I got shorted on was #3, but I just went to ebay for that one.

Acid08

Banned
Gotcha and same. Hawkguy is on my pull list so I make sure that I pick it up every time it's released. Only one I got shorted on was #3, but I just went to ebay for that one.
I got lucky. My friend finally convinced me to read the book when #3 was out but 1 and 2 were sold out everywhere. Same friend works at Crush in Castro Valley and he randomly found the last copies of 1 and 2 they had just sitting in the back room. Drove over there the second he told me and picked them up. Only took two weeks of searching :p

I got lucky. My friend finally convinced me to read the book when #3 was out but 1 and 2 were sold out everywhere. Same friend works at Crush in Castro Valley and he randomly found the last copies of 1 and 2 they had just sitting in the back room. Drove over there the second he told me and picked them up. Only took two weeks of searching :p

Yeah I remember that. That was lucky for you. I find it hilarious that the only one I was originally lacking was #3 of all things. Still, I spent more on that issue than I did for the trade (which was gifted to me) and yet, if I had to do it again, I'd still have gone the ebay route.

Top Bottom