• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YO. HAWKGUY. BRO.

Messi

Not anymore.

image.php

Is there any way we can get this thread moved back into OT? The entire point was to expose new readers to Hawkguy, but I don't think any new readers will see it here.

Unless they do, but I haven't really noticed anything.

Also, btw, there's a new Black Widow solo title starting in early 2014. Seems like it'll be a riff on the Hawkeye template, being more 'A Day in the Life Of' without having to be connected to the rest of the MU. So it's Natasha on her own SHIELD ops and living her own life off-the-books. Written by Nathan Edmonson, who will also be writing the new Punisher-Moves-to-West-Coast title that starts next year. Which sounds awesome. Apparently he's really good, so I'll be checking it out.

Quick

Banned
Nice. I'll definitely have to check out that Black Widow comic whenever it's out. I feel like she needs her own Hawkguy-like comic. Maybe not in a comedic sense, but that "day in a life"-like idea is something I'm down for.

Cover looks awesome, too.

detail.jpg

Kwixotik

Is there any way we can get this thread moved back into OT? The entire point was to expose new readers to Hawkguy, but I don't think any new readers will see it here.

Also, btw, there's a new Black Widow solo title starting in early 2014. Seems like it'll be a riff on the Hawkeye template, being more 'A Day in the Life Of' without having to be connected to the rest of the MU. So it's Natasha on her own SHIELD ops and living her own life off-the-books. Written by Nathan Edmonson, who will also be writing the new Punisher-Moves-to-West-Coast title that starts next year. Which sounds awesome. Apparently he's really good, so I'll be checking it out.

Yeah, how is the Comics OT in OT, but this thread is in community?

Nice. I'll definitely have to check out that Black Widow comic whenever it's out. I feel like she needs her own Hawkguy-like comic. Maybe not in a comedic sense, but that "day in a life"-like idea is something I'm down for.

Cover looks awesome, too.

detail.jpg

I just read an interview where Edmondson said it would be a bit darker and more serious than Hawkeye.

Loved how #13 filled in the gaps and it's pretty clear that yep, Clint is rather static while everything and everyone's moving around him.

Great issue and will probably pick up my floppy later today.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
New Hawkguy issue, new Hawkguy avatar. I love this panel, but I might still go back to Pizza Dog eventually.

Old avatar:

hPbuc4C.png

To be honest, I love the whole damn issue. Such a fantastic book.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
"Spoiler" for #13.

"I didn't want him to be alone."

Right into the feels. :(

I'm still trying to hunt down first prints for Hawkeye 1-7. There are some on eBay, but ordering from the States is so goddamn expensive. I just want 1-7, but there's one set that has 1-12 for 120 with shipping an extra 20-30 bucks.

Argh. Curse my obsession. Anyone have any leads as to where I can find first run copies of Hawkeye 1-7 in Canada?

3N16MA

Banned

I forgot to subscribe to this thread and then noticed that it did not pop up in OT anymore. Went looking for it today and here I am.

I go to Community for sports GAF and never see this thread.

I forgot to subscribe to this thread and then noticed that it did not pop up in OT anymore. Went looking for it today and here I am.

I go to Community for sports GAF and never see this thread.

Right? I wanna move it back into OT, but I dunno if we're allowed. Gonna PM a mod and ask if we can move it back or not.

3N16MA

Banned
I'm still trying to hunt down first prints for Hawkeye 1-7. There are some on eBay, but ordering from the States is so goddamn expensive. I just want 1-7, but there's one set that has 1-12 for 120 with shipping an extra 20-30 bucks.

Argh. Curse my obsession. Anyone have any leads as to where I can find first run copies of Hawkeye 1-7 in Canada?

1-9 just went for $24 U.S. with $16 shipping to Canada. All first prints. I hope you were the guy with the winning bid as I completely forgot about the auction and just checked to see it had ended.

I would have sent you a PM if I did not forget.

Top Bottom