• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YO. HAWKGUY. BRO.

1-9 just went for $24 U.S. with $16 shipping to Canada. All first prints. I hope you were the guy with the winning bid as I completely forgot about the auction and just checked to see it had ended.

I would have sent you a PM if I did not forget.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GODDAMMIT WHY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DIDN'T KNOW

GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bought some shirts off WeLoveFine... I feel amused.

barton-is-my-business.jpg

bishop-is-my-business.jpg

bro.jpg

And... Free keychain to go with my order.

I just placed an order so I could get the keychain... also I really dig the new shirts Fraction put out.

Nice and same, which is why I held off on ordering until now. Next ones for me will probably be Pizza Dog & the two Hawkguy polo shirts (I plan to use them for work).

Can't wait to get the keychain lol.

Egnirys

Nice and same, which is why I held off on ordering until now. Next ones for me will probably be Pizza Dog & the two Hawkguy polo shirts (I plan to use them for work).

Can't wait to get the keychain lol.

I really wanted to order the Pizza Dog one but Grills and dem feels. :(

I picked up the first two trades of Hawkeye this weekend - SO GOOD. Aja's art is a perfect style match for the story Fraction is telling. I don't know if I can wait for the 3rd trade to be released. I might just have to get the back issues.

I picked up the first two trades of Hawkeye this weekend - SO GOOD. Aja's art is a perfect style match for the story Fraction is telling. I don't know if I can wait for the 3rd trade to be released. I might just have to get the back issues.

It'll be a while, we're only 2 issues ahead of the second TBP.

Join us

Speaking of which, when's 14 out?

3N16MA

Banned
I loved catching up on this series and now that I have the wait between issues seems so long. It's like binge watching a show and finally catching up, then you have to wait every week for 1 episode.

Oh Katie-Kate. How are you so adorably badass.

I kinda want Fraction to publish two Hawkeye titles instead of one that splits the focus. So we get double the Hawkeye goodness. Annie Wu's art is really good here. Wonder who the Trenchcoat guy was.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Hawkguy issues starring Lady Hawkman are always awesome. Great art by Annie Wu, by the way.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Nice seeing Katie-Kate going out alone, interesting to see how that develops. Back to Clint next issue right?

Have changed my avatar again for the holidays!

Nice seeing Katie-Kate going out alone, interesting to see how that develops. Back to Clint next issue right?

Have changed my avatar again for the holidays!

Yup. I hope the Clown and Clint finally meet. Feels like the story's beginning to spin its wheels. Might have to do with the sporadic schedule, but its been a long time since Grills met his end. The hell is the Clown up to.

sorry I was joking lol but my first thought was that he looked like Pete

Oh.

Well now I just feel silly.

But I'm still curious who Trenchcoat is.

Yup. I hope the Clown and Clint finally meet. Feels like the story's beginning to spin its wheels. Might have to do with the sporadic schedule, but its been a long time since Grills met his end. The hell is the Clown up to.

Oh.

Well now I just feel silly.

But I'm still curious who Trenchcoat is.

How awesome would it be though if the first hint of Peter coming back is in the Marvel book least connected to rest of the MU

Loving Kate's adventures in LA and I adore Annie Wu's art.

I was cracking up while she was tailing Ward, particularly when she admitted that it was creepy.

Top Bottom