• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YO. HAWKGUY. BRO.

tumblr_miylpwJ9oY1qz8fwao1_500.png
I laughed so hard when I saw that because I've done the same thing once

Following Slizz's route, here are some mobile wallpapers of a couple of cool covers. I'm pretty sure I covered most/all the popular sizes. I'll see about getting the other covers done if anyone wants them.

iPad (2048x2048 - rotation friendly):

iPhone 4/4S:

iPhone 5:

1280x720:

1280x800:

1920x1080:
Yeaaaaah boi.

Following Slizz's route, here are some mobile wallpapers of a couple of cool covers. I'm pretty sure I covered most/all the popular sizes. I'll see about getting the other covers done if anyone wants them.

iPad (2048x2048 - rotation friendly):

iPhone 4/4S:

iPhone 5:

1280x720:

1280x800:

1920x1080:

Thank you good sir. Next, you have to do this one:

I want to resize the individual comic issues within issue #8, but it really isn't mobile display friendly.

Yeah, I know how that goes.

Often, I'll take screens from my digital comics via Comixology and then use then as my wallpapers. It's how I get certain panels (such as Clint & Kate in the car) & then I crop (usually on my work PC lol).

Kinda low-tech, but it's effective for at least my 4S & my iPad (when I want a higher-res screen).

I also bough the TPB. Got into the beginning of the third issue, before i had to go to sleep for work. Will stop by my local comic shop to pick up 6,7,8.

Finished the first trade, goddamn! That was so good.

I was a little miffed at first when I saw that instead of issue #6 there was a Secret Avengers issue in there at the end. Turns out it was awesome and gave a solid backstory to the how Clint and Kate met, nice.

beat

So the two-parter in issues 4 & 5. Wasn't that a HUGE cheat on Fraction's part
when Hawkeye is abducted by SHIELD for a little talk and he totally acts like the tape was a real thing? The only people in that room with him were Maria Hill and Captain America, so why the act?

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'd have to go back and check, but can it be taken that
either they're trying to maintain the story while they're tracking down the mole or they're still legitimately worried that if the tape got out then it would implicate the Avengers regardless of the tape being fake
?

Slizz

So the two-parter in issues 4 & 5. Wasn't that a HUGE cheat on Fraction's part
when Hawkeye is abducted by SHIELD for a little talk and he totally acts like the tape was a real thing? The only people in that room with him were Maria Hill and Captain America, so why the act?

I think the fact that they were
looking for a mole within SHIELD was why they acted like the tape was real and if they just acted like it was no big deal the auction probably wouldn't have happened

beat

I think the fact that they were
looking for a mole within SHIELD was why they acted like the tape was real and if they just acted like it was no big deal the auction probably wouldn't have happened
Yeah, but
when it's just the three of them in a secure room, they should be like "the plan is working" not "how could this have happened".

Forkball

Why don't the Avengers get a really good sniper? A bow seems to be at a disadvantage.

Basically I'm asking could Hawkeye beat Deadshot.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Why don't the Avengers get a really good sniper? A bow seems to be at a disadvantage.

Basically I'm asking could Hawkeye beat Deadshot.

Can you shoot a boomerang bullet with a rifle?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Top Bottom