• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man I hope they could do something satisfying.

And I'll be disappointed if The Light doesn't get a comeuppance.

BY2K

Membero Americo

Jesus, Kaldur looks MAD on that screen.
I'm guessing Black Manta is gonna die.

ibhiXsVNIdt9Sx.gif

Pathetic showing by Superboy, Black Beetle could of easily killed him but he was not even worth it.

One punch. One goddamn punch and Supes down. What a joke he is in Season 2.

Boss Doggie

One punch. One goddamn punch and Supes down. What a joke he is in Season 2.

all dat Worf

Which is weird, since I recall him being able to tank even before gaining Super Shields. And even then, he should at least gain some training with Supes.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
If Black beetle is that powerful to take out superboy then can Blue Beetle become that powerful?

The scarabs are very powerful. Also dont forget that blue beetle was responsible for the earths destruction in the future

Mononofu

Man I hope they could do something satisfying.

And I'll be disappointed if The Light doesn't get a comeuppance.

The Light already got their comeuppance. Vandy and Klarion are still doin thangs but the group itself can't conduct business as usual.

http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?rid=1028

Greg talked about the Veronica Mars movie Kickstarter and raised the possibility of Gargoyles, Spectacular Spider-Man or Young Justice being funded that way. If CN would setup a Kickstarter for YJ I'd drop $1-$200 for a 26 episode season 3.

Brickhunt

Superboy's powers can't evolve. The best he can do is keep learning new martial arts from Black Canary. He can't help if the writers keeps throwing galactic big hitters like BB, Mongul and Despero into him and Wonder Girl.

Also, I won't consider the Light done until Savage gets beaten, he is pretty much the "leader/first among the supposed equals bullshit that no one actually believes". The only Light members screwed are Black Manta and the Brain (Also, for the moment, Ra's)

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Superboy's powers can't evolve. The best he can do is keep learning new martial arts from Black Canary. He can't help if the writers keeps throwing galactic big hitters like BB, Mongul and Despero into him and Wonder Girl.

have him fight psymon until his tk awakens. he can already talk to mm without aid of a device, so the door is open partways.

Mononofu

Also, I won't consider the Light done until Savage gets beaten, he is pretty much the "leader/first among the supposed equals bullshit that no one actually believes". The only Light members screwed are Black Manta and the Brain (Also, for the moment, Ra's)

Queen Bee isn't a huge threat on her own. Lex will probably find a way to preserve his good public rep and still do whatever he pleases on the DL.

The Light already got their comeuppance. Vandy and Klarion are still doin thangs but the group itself can't conduct business as usual.

Greg talked about the Veronica Mars movie Kickstarter and raised the possibility of Gargoyles, Spectacular Spider-Man or Young Justice being funded that way. If CN would setup a Kickstarter for YJ I'd drop $1-$200 for a 26 episode season 3.
I'd drop a thousand, plus if DC direct made some toys like Lagoon Boy.

From the preview screens, it looks like Lex is coming over to the winning team. Of course, there's not much profit to be made if your market is incinerated.

Damn you got it like that Rafa? For that much I would want a guaranteed 4th season and a couple of DTV's.
I don't have money like that, but this show has a special place in my heart. It got me into comics when I was bedridden for years and that I am grateful. And I stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Slayven

^Magic is a known weakness to the scarab (until it can come up with a countermeasure) before the cartoon.

Yeah, but it takes some serious wammy. The scarab has countered stuff from Eclipso, Zatanna's finger wiggles shouldn't have slowed him down that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah, but it takes some serious wammy. The scarab has countered stuff from Eclipso, Zatanna's finger wiggles shouldn't have slowed him down that.

Didn't Jaime have to have help from Traci 13 (and Paco being a fucking badass) to beat Eclipso that time?

Slayven

Didn't Jaime have to have help from Traci 13 (and Paco being a fucking badass) to beat Eclipso that time?

Esclipso had build a magical generator out of people and he short circuited it, the feedback from it knocked him out. But still screwing with the work of a former wraith god is a huge bullet point on a resume.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
The scarabs are broken as fuck and the Reach has total control of the host.

No wonder the Guardians had to force a truce with them.

The scarabs are very powerful. Also dont forget that blue beetle was responsible for the earths destruction in the future

yeah good thing they watered them down for the cartoon. Cause if they didn't Zatanna would not have been able to hold him.

Wow didn't know the scarabs were that powerful. I miss the first Blue Beetle comic before the it was dumbed down with the new 52's.

So the scarabs are more powerful than Zantana in the comic?

I do like the idea of different color scarabs like the lanterns but all under Reach control.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Superboy hasn't been the same since he ran out of those drugs Lex gave him so he could fly

Slayven

Wow didn't know the scarabs were that powerful. I miss the first Blue Beetle comic before the it was dumbed down with the new 52's.

So the scarabs are more powerful than Zantana in the comic?

I do like the idea of different color scarabs like the lanterns but all under Reach control.
Scarabs are designed to be the Reach's answer to green lanterns. The are loaded down with all kinds of crazy tech

Mononofu

better off just editing and not arguing.

For the most part I take care to mark spoilers but at this point the sensitive should avoid this thread altogether until after the finale airs. Speculation is still speculation. The clip didn't give the conclusion away and anyone who has watched the show up to this point could possibly surmise as much.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't feel the need to edit anything.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Don't be an ass. The last episode of the whole series is tomorrow.

Mark all spoilers. Come on.

MisterHero

lol Conner thinks he needs to punch. He could just combine his speed and mass to bulldoze everything. At least he had the right idea when he stomped Background Henchman #4.

I'm also amazed they've been around for 5 years and Conner didn't learn anything from Nightwing.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
For the most part I take care to mark spoilers but at this point the sensitive should avoid this thread altogether until after the finale airs. Speculation is still speculation. The clip didn't give the conclusion away and anyone who has watched the show up to this point could possibly surmise as much.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't feel the need to edit anything.

You are wrong.

Erv

It's very disappointing this series was ended too soon, but is it possible DC will give us straight to DVD/blu ray movie that can continue the story line? and by that I mean if fans show a desire for it.

Doubt it, they are the ones wanting to kill it in the first place.

Boss Doggie

It's very disappointing this series was ended too soon, but is it possible DC will give us straight to DVD/blu ray movie that can continue the story line? and by that I mean if fans show a desire for it.

I really, really doubt it :/

Top Bottom