• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Brickhunt

I know it's unffair to say until the episode ends.

But for fucks sake Miss Martian and Superboy. Sht the fuck and wreck shit up. This court is corrupt as hell. They deserved o get a beating;

Break the league free already.

btw, anti-climatic how Black got defeated.

Slayven

It is nice the Justice League took a stroll, enjoyed the sights and maybe got some coffee while their world was being destroyed.

ReiGun

Vergil and BL. Dat black power.

Kid Flash will use any mission as an excuse to smash Artemis.

It is nice the Justice League took a stroll, enjoyed the sights and maybe got some coffee while their world was being destroyed.
LOL @ Flash being the only Leaguer on Earth that could be bothered to help the Team.

Gartooth

Man this episode is so rushed. Great character moments though so far.
Guessing right now that Wally will become the Flash.

Edit: Man I was so far off...also stupid Justice League taking credit.

Raxus

'Ooooooooooooomega?'

Green Lamprey was also...disturbing.

I am going to rage after this show ends.

Barry's gonna die :(

Gartooth

Fucking cliffhangers. Episode also felt really rushed. Also
Luthor and Savage having a plan for everything will go down as hilarious for me.

jph139

DAMMIT CLIFFHANGERS

Oh well, wasn't bad overall. A bit rushed, but what are you gonna do... really pulled the rug out from under me with the whole Flash thing. That's not how it's supposed to go.

Raxus

DC really, REALLY hates Wally.

? Wally tapped into the speed force. At least he would have if we got a 3rd Season Doomsday with Darkseid RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

tableflip.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Reading your posts out of context (at work) is amazing. Sum up the outrage for me?

Wally West is dead.
Teaser at the end of the episode with Vandal Savage taking the War World to Apokolips and shaking hands with Darkseid

Gartooth

Just a knife through the heart for Flash fans.
Wally was my favorite team member. :( The reason for killing him because he was "slower" didn't help either.

It was an alright episode, I was certainly shocked. I still liked Summit much better though.

Top Bottom