• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Rlan

Well by the looks of thing Dick is older now so Wally is probably in the JLA along with Aqualad.

Do Flash's also go by other names? Kid Flash doesn't really work if you're an adult. Wonder if he ends up taking over for regular Flash, or if he goes by a different name?

Wondergirl:
2310807-yj.png

Edit: Whoops beaten

Wonder girl? Never heard of her. She´s a younger different Wonder Woman? like Super Boy?

Wonder girl? Never heard of her. She´s a younger different Wonder Woman? like Super Boy?

Shes the daugther of a human lady and Zeus since you know how greek gods are. Normally a staple member on these young teams in the comics (Young Justice and Teen Titans).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Girl_(Cassie_Sandsmark)

there is another as well who was the first Wonder Girl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Troy

*note the above is before new 52 changed a lot of stuff*

No she is zues daughter.

Wait, since the new 52 wonder woman is also technically zues daughter, I guess there sisters now, that's kinda weird.

Has cassie even shown up in the new 52 yet?

Yes, in the new Teen Titans but her past is a complete mystery though (so the sister with wonder woman thing might or not might be true now) she has her godlike powers. Also shes more of a thief than a hero too.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

There are two wonder girls. The human trainwreck aka the daredevil of dc donna troy, and the one who headlined the original young justice with kon, tim, and bart, cassie sandsmark. This one is the latter.

No she is zues daughter.

Wait, since the new 52 wonder woman is also technically zues daughter, I guess there sisters now, that's kinda weird.

Has cassie even shown up in the new 52 yet?

Shes the daugther of a human lady and Zeus since you know how greek gods are. Normally a staple member on these young teams in the comics (Young Justice and Teen Titans).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Girl_(Cassie_Sandsmark)

there is another as well who was the first Wonder Girl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Troy

*note the above is before new 52 changed a lot of stuff*

Yes, in the new Teen Titans but her past is a complete mystery though (so the sister with wonder woman thing might or not might be true now) she has her godlike powers. Also shes more of a thief than a hero too.

There are two wonder girls. The human trainwreck aka the daredevil of dc donna troy, and the one who headlined the original young justice with kon, tim, and bart, cassie sandsmark. This one is the latter.

Thanks a lot guys. That sure clears things up.

Parallax

They should throw the Ray up in that bitch. He was funny in the Young Justice comics.

I know we mentioned it before. But ray would indeed be the shit. And what looks like could be two teams, we could have some snapper carr action as well.

Parallax

Only if he had his power from the Blaster series, otherwise Carr is useless.

not really, snapper was great in the mentor role. which is an honestly better option than part time leaguer red tornado at the moment

Spoilers for season 2
Dick is now Nightwin so expect a time jump

wait.... so are you saying that
the robin that weve been seeing up until now in the new episodes may be tim? or that nightwing comes with the new costume design

Slayven

not really, snapper was great in the mentor role. which is an honestly better option than part time leaguer red tornado at the moment

wait.... so are you saying that
the robin that weve been seeing up until now in the new episodes may be tim? or that nightwing comes with the new costume design

Personally I would be autonomous from the league.

If true the time jump makes a lot of sense now.
Superboy
Megann
Aqualad

are the older mentors of the newbs we have seen.

Rafa got a link?

Edit: Holy shit!

Yea saw the pic and hmmmmmmmm

I was expecting this. It was real subtle but you could feel the disconnect between him and his mentor.

I guess Batman learned of his secret he shared with Black Canary or it started to become more apparent as time went on. Also given we see Batgirl and looks like its Barbara due her red hair it would make more sense that its Dick after all.

Guys, holy shit man. Don't read this if you want to be surprised.

It's out there online. Screen shots. We are getting a big time jump. Nightwing is as big as Bats. Looks to be in his 20's. So I am going to guess that the new Robin is Tim.

Mononofu

It's out there online. Screen shots. We are getting a big time jump. Nightwing is as big as Bats. Looks to be in his 20's. So I am going to guess that the new Robin is Tim.

Man this is crazy. Hopefully they do a good job of filling in the blanks.

...I want to see this, either way sounds awesome.

Busaiku

YES YES YES YES YES

So presumably a 5+ year time jump?

Or the Robin in the show isn't even Grayson and has been Tim the entire time since they have never said his actual name.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Just off that picture

That's LOBO in the background, next to the robotic corpse thing, that Batgirl is next to on one of the trailers. Also, the chairs in the screen, make me think it's at the UN, Congress, or Parliament. Just has that "diplomatic setup" look.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Couldn't this just be a "future" episode? Like "How Long is Forever?"

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Was thinking when I saw the Robin in Season 2, that he looked a little bit different, like a different shaped head. Thought it was just a new design, but the Nightwing shown looks more like S1 Robin than S2 Robin does.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Agreed with all of this. Add Ironman in there too, he's written perfectly.

i like Iron Man in EMH but i cant stand his voice sometimes meh. I really like both EMH and YJ but right now YJ is doing it right its a more mature show while EMH and especially USM is going for the kids pre-teen audience. So i think YJ will be the best one over all , i already like it more than JLU season 1, we'll see if it can fuck with JLU season 2 that was a damn good run. Cant say that i like USM...i know spidey is a funny guy and the book can have comedic elements but they dont outweigh peter parker trying to grow up, that was the true connection so many people had with spidey when he came out. They could relate, USM seems ...annoyed but not genuinely concerned even the 90's cartoon nailed that aspect of Peter parker.

I hold my guess for that pic, I smell possible time travel nonsense of something. I just doubt a big time jump like that, I mean we see SB, Miss M & Aqaulad in that poster before. Meh

Top Bottom