• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Averon

Holycrap.

Season 2 immediately following Season 1.
Recent news about the new season and the possible
time skip
I am only following this show lightly, so I didn't know about the immediate follow-up of season 1 or the recent news about season 2. Good thing I clicked on this thread out of a whim. Extremely excited for season 2 after reading the spoilers.

Holycrap.

Season 2 immediately following Season 1.
Recent news about the new season and the possible
time skip
I am only following this show lightly, so I didn't know about the immediate follow-up of season 1 or the recent news about season 2. Good thing I clicked on this thread out of a whim. Extremely excited for season 2 after reading the spoilers.

perfect time to catch up on all the episodes before Saturday.

Averon

perfect time to catch up on all the episodes before Saturday.

I'm completely up to date with the show's airings, but I wasn't following news about the show outside that online. I honestly though we weren't going to see season 2 until the Fall given how long the last break was. This and Fringe's renewal make me a very happy TV viewer atm.

Cwarrior

ep22-26

finally caught up, thats megan episode probably one of my fav eps.

the justice league new member meeting scene was amazing superb writing.

ep25

they wrapped all those loose ends at once, fine with first two but would of liked if they done more with megans one.

ep 26

random new year cheese

wtf?loloollololollol they let loose an entire fleet of ships at once, unsatisfying wish they would of spent some time developing them more some more then others, felt like the dc team wasn't sure if they would get another season so they set off all ships just in case to wrap everything.

I feel like rocket was added as a last minute booty call for aqualad so his not left out in final scene lol.

reverse engineered bio alien organism mixed nano tech infused with magic, piece of cake

anyways great show liked the second half more when the show returned it upped it's game, it's hard for me to say this shockingly avengers earths mightiest heroes is better(coming from someone who never liked the avengers group), yes post 90s marvel actually made something excellent and better then dc counter part for once, both are great it's just emh is better written and it juggles multiple(a ton) of plot threads masterfully also watching the characters interact is more fun, both shows shit on spectacular spider man.

Wally?

Edit:

Peter David wrote an episode with a very familiar sounding web-swinger. Who was responsible for bringing that in?

GW: I guess that was me. I just thought it would be a fun little inside joke for fans of Spectacular Spider-Man, to cast Josh Keaton as the Black Spider. Josh came in, and he’s like ‘How do you want to do this?’ And I’m like ‘Well, think of Peter Parker at age 25 instead of 15, and evil.’ So we were sort of hitting that one on the head. It was just a throaway teaser kind of thing. I think it was a fun inside joke. I don’t want to take it too seriously. We had fun with it.

tm24

Just caught up tonight. I can't believe the beast boy thing completely passed me by. I guess I was too busy laughing at the creator joke for hello Megan.

Can't wait for this morning!

Subitai

So I was very satisfied with that last episode. Can't beat Batman protégé leadership.

Also, Super BFF was a fun. (if being grounded can be fun)

Scirrocco

There's a lot thrown in. I'm honestly surprised they did so much with so little build up. Not even an episode or two of set up before an entire team of new people get sent off planet.

They seem to be doing it well enough though.

Slayven

Lagoon boy can run so much smack. I am guessing that Blue Beetle's bosses are behind the light and the fact they are not to fucked with is why the aliens broke camp.

Slayven

What do you mean?

The Blue Beetle scarab, previously shown as an artifact of magic, is later retconned as a tool of war of the Reach, an ancient race of cosmic marauders. After being defeated by the Guardians of the Universe thousands of years ago, and forced into a truce, the Reach posed as benevolent aliens lending their advanced technology to budding civilizations, with the scarab intended as a gift for that world's champion, giving him amazing powers and the knowledge of the Reach to protect his or her peers.[volume & issue needed] In fact, the scarab is part of an advanced hive mind, with its own artificial intelligence covertly supplanting the wearer's own, turning it into the "ultimate infiltrator", a covert agent intended to take over its own world, as evidenced when a still-damaged scarab revives Garrett to fight Ted Kord, until Garrett is able to reassert his individuality.

Avixph

The Blue Beetle scarab, previously shown as an artifact of magic, is later retconned as a tool of war of the Reach, an ancient race of cosmic marauders. After being defeated by the Guardians of the Universe thousands of years ago, and forced into a truce, the Reach posed as benevolent aliens lending their advanced technology to budding civilizations, with the scarab intended as a gift for that world's champion, giving him amazing powers and the knowledge of the Reach to protect his or her peers.[volume & issue needed] In fact, the scarab is part of an advanced hive mind, with its own artificial intelligence covertly supplanting the wearer's own, turning it into the "ultimate infiltrator", a covert agent intended to take over its own world, as evidenced when a still-damaged scarab revives Garrett to fight Ted Kord, until Garrett is able to reassert his individuality.
I see thanks for the info.

kinda disappointed the supposed Batman figure 'spoiler' didn't turn out true.
wanted a new batsuit.

I eagerly await the arrival of Starfire and a 4way love triangle with Dick, Babs, and Zatanna.

Measley

I kind of wanted them to wrap up that entire Red Arrow clone thing, but this was still a very good episode.

Loving Blue Beetle. Never really paid attention to him in the comics, but his incarnation on YJ is pretty cool. I love the concept, and his character.

Top Bottom