• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Slayven

EJ0.jpg

The blue guy.

Glad the best Robin is on the show.

Sad the worst Batgirl is on the show.

Glad my boy Jaime is rocking it now.

Sad that they made him like the nu52 Jaime who needs to show us hes Spanish every five seconds.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Glad the best Robin is on the show.

Sad the worst Batgirl is on the show.

Glad my boy Jaime is rocking it now.

Sad that they made him like the nu52 Jaime who needs to show us hes Spanish every five seconds.

stephanie isnt batgirl in young justice.

What if scenario: If YJ gets another season, whats the possibility of some members(Robin, Beast Boy, Bumblebee, Vox, and Wonder Girl) leaving the team and forming Teen Titans of Earth 16?

Parallax

Stephanie is best Batgirl.

no

What if scenario: If YJ gets another season, whats the possibility of some members(Robin, Beast Boy, Bumblebee, Vox, and Wonder Girl) leaving the team and forming Teen Titans of Earth 16?

there doesnt really seem like a point to that. i mean if the jsa shows up, then maybe theres a possibility of a team fragment, but it seems like their world is keeping two major teams as having more members seems like a plus.

Cassie is best batgirl.

Anybody else think somebody died? Dick emphasizing Tim be careful and TAKE NO UNECESARY RISKS TO THE SQUAD makes me think somebody died.

probably
jason todd, or one of the roys

Parallax

I don't think anyone on the original team died, the only one concerned was Nightwing to Robin. More than likely
Jason Todd happened in the 5 year skip(why are we spoiler tagging this?)
as others have pointed out.

We've also seen Aqualad on the cancelled toys boxes. Don't think we have seen anything of Artemis though.

its spoiler tagged because im sure quite a few people reading this dont know about it, and if it is true, it would be good to keep the suprise for them.

Wait, where?

the old toy boxart.

Khezu

Cass is a terrible character and should never be featured in anything.

Babs and steph kinda suck too though, I guess its kinda funny to watch steph fuck up over and over again though, and she actually has some chemistry with the rest of the bat family.

Slayven

Cass is a terrible character and should never be featured in anything.

Babs and steph kinda suck too though, I guess its kinda funny to watch steph fuck up over and over again though, and she actually has some chemistry with the rest of the bat family.
Exactly best thing Dido ever did was whipping Cass away.

I don't really keep up on much comics but why does she get so much hate?
She doesn't get much hate (lol come on shallow compared to who? Babs and Steph? ). She gets ignored, mostly because of how fucked up her characterization got in One Year Later. People complained and Didio had the person who screwed her up try to fix her, but he ended up screwing her up more. No one wants to try to fix her now, so they just ignore her instead.

ZoddGutts

Wasn't Steph some whore girl in High School that got pregnant and abandoned her child? lol

Anyways liked the first episode a lot. Already liking the new characters more than the old ones. They have more oomph to them, their far more fun to watch, the older cast weren't that exciting.

Artemis or Aqualad
if it was Artemis I hope Cheshire still shows up.

the Cass thing for me is I just hate that she doesn't have to be Batgirl or even around but when they have "gang/family is all here" without even a mention of her when she is Bruce's adopted daughter. ugh.
really like her Black Bat and Hong Kong designs though.

Parallax

She doesn't come from a very good family situation okay :(

despite that, shes still a crap character and the worst robin to date. im kinda curious why they retconned her death to make her look like an asshat

Woah, just watched Episode 25, The Usual Suspects and I have to say, I think this show just moves way too quickly.
So the main contention and all the personal battles the main cast have with themselves about their secrets is suddenly resolved in 5 minutes or so just because they suddenly felt like talking about it.
Couldn't they have had this talk 10 episodes or so ago?
But nevertheless, season finale here I come.

Subitai

Woah, just watched Episode 25, The Usual Suspects and I have to say, I think this show just moves way too quickly.
So the main contention and all the personal battles the main cast have with themselves about their secrets is suddenly resolved in 5 minutes or so just because they suddenly felt like talking about it.
Yeah, the episode caused quite a stir for some.

It did seem a tad silly and a little too easy, but on the other hand I'm actually glad they avoided the conventions of a typical Afterschool Special where they would end up going through with it and learning the big lesson.

vazel

Banned
Weisman hitting the fast forward button was a problem on Spectacular Spider-Man too. I think he's afraid of getting cancelled before he gets to do everything he wants so he just rushes through some things.

It's a shame we don't get the 40-65 episode seasons like we got in the 80s-90s. Weisman delivered awesomely on the 52-episode second season of Gargoyles.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah, the episode caused quite a stir for some.

I liked that, actually. Because the entire like, ten episodes before that, every time somebody had a dark secret I was thinking "JUST FUCKING TELL SOMEBODY GODDAMNIT WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY EVER COME CLEAN IN THESE THINGS"

ZoddGutts

Doesn't help that the final episode of season 1 still ends with the light still going and having a "just as plan" in the finale, since they accomplished whatever they needed to do with the Justice League when they were in controlled.

Weisman hitting the fast forward button was a problem on Spectacular Spider-Man too. I think he's afraid of getting cancelled before he gets to do everything he wants so he just rushes through some things.

It's a shame we don't get the 40-65 episode seasons like we got in the 80s-90s. Weisman delivered awesomely on the 52-episode second season of Gargoyles.
didn't he say they have enough material and would do like 5-8 seasons if the fans support it and still want it.

Top Bottom