• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Umm, the the spoiler that you quoted says:

And since Dick is now Nightwing, and he and Wally are around the same age, I'm going to guess that Wally actually is the Flash now.

Oh crap i forgot that it said
Bart and not Wally there who kid Flash was, so as you said he's either the new Flash or....welp (speedforce shenanigans i say lol)

I apologize for the brainfart :(

shira

So there's this poster-

YJ_S2.jpg

Wonder Girl, Tim Drake, and Blue Beetle are obvious, but there's also three unknowns. A
young archer who could be the real Roy Harper or maybe Conner Hawke, one I can't make out, and then another that looks like Kid Flash or Impulse ...

yeah he's got what appears to be a
prosthetic right arm

Tizoc

Woah what...holy shit Megan wtf?
WHY MUST I WAIT A WEEK TO KNOW WTF THE HAPPENED?!?!

I liked Adam Strange's outfit 're-imaging', thought it was pretty cool.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Was kind of not feeling the new Beast Boy last ep but this ep has done a very good job of making him out to be a good character. Wasn't expecting the whole bro/sis thing with MM but it's actually a pretty cool angle.

Love that they're (probably) revealing the whole 16 hours thing next week and not stringing it along for the whole season as most shows would. Weisman knows how to pace a show, that's for sure. (Well, if there's one criticism, it might be that it's paced too fast, but that's much better than too slow IMO.

Penguin

Was kind of not feeling the new Beast Boy last ep but this ep has done a very good job of making him out to be a good character. Wasn't expecting the whole bro/sis thing with MM but it's actually a pretty cool angle.

Love that they're (probably) revealing the whole 16 hours thing next week and not stringing it along for the whole season as most shows would. Weisman knows how to pace a show, that's for sure. (Well, if there's one criticism, it might be that it's paced too fast, but that's much better than too slow IMO.

I feel like we may get the reveal the week after next.

It seems like this and episode 1 took place at the same time.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I did, since his name was Garfield Logan. :p I did think it was cool how that explains his green skin and shapeshifting. Very clever.

Well the kid's name was Garfield Logan when he was introduced in that episode.

I'm not too familiar with the character :p

And I loathe Teen Titans (cartoon...ish, not the comics) so yeah!

Come at me

Ezalc

The cartoon version i can see but the comic version...hmmm lol

Comic version Starfire is one of the greatest things ever. Also Beast Boy has always been awesome even in the Teen Titans show.

Do they explain why BB can only shapeshift into animals? I mean MM isn't exactly limited I don't understand why he would be.

Comic version Starfire is one of the greatest things ever. Also Beast Boy has always been awesome even in the Teen Titans show.

Do they explain why BB can only shapeshift into animals? I mean MM isn't exactly limited I don't understand why he would be.

Beast Boy shape shifted into Lagoon Boy to cause a ripple through the team.

Cwarrior

good episode

Hope there's an explanation for megan sudden out of character act pulling a injustice superman by lobotomizing small alien thief for a souvenir and Info.

Just when we thought we was passed this megan and superboy relationship thing after season 1 it's come back to haunt us in season 2, I hope if there's season 3 I don't have live through this again, I know by the end of season 2 there going to get back together again.

there really promoting interspecies relationships in this.

SmokeMaxX

good episode

Hope there's an explanation for megan sudden out of character act pulling a injustice superman by lobotomizing small alien thief for a souvenir and Info.

Just when we thought we was passed this megan and superboy relationship thing after season 1 it's come back to haunt us in season 2, I hope if there's season 3 I don't have live through this again, I know by the end of season 2 there going to get back together again.

there really promoting interspecies relationships in this.

she's a skrull

Cwarrior

I've spent way to much time in the animuthread, so the scenes with beast boy and megan sibling affection creep me out a bit :(

one of many side effects of hanging around animugaf or watch to many animu.

Fuck you animu

she's a skrull

lol I though of making that joke but didn't since I've been ridin that avengers earths mighties heroes train a bit too hard.

Gila

Is there any website or links that give a list of all the new chars and their bio's and whatnot?

I'm just getting into DC and haven't even heard of many of the newcomers, aside from that great episode!

E/ lol thanks Andrex

so the way the show ended, the first thing i thought was "we're not going to find out next week" because, you know how stuff happens. all of a sudden there will be an episode or two on something else on earth... then cut back to them the next ep and they're imprisoned and have to spend an ep escaping... then cut back to earth next ep or three... then they finally have an ep where they have to get off the planet via ship because the zeta machines are confiscated... or the govt has up blockers like whathisface was talking about... then cut back to earth next ep or two... then we have the wacky 'stranded on another planet or stop for more fuel' type episode... then back to earth for an ep or three... then they finally get to earth and hello, megan has gone nuts and they have to stop her safely... and the next ep, we finally find out...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah, that's a pretty awesome design. I'm just sitting here wondering that if they knew he was going to be Nightwing and they were gonna bring Tim on... why did they give Dick Tim's costume? Now Tim looks like a me-too knockoff when it was originally his costume...

Yeah, that's a pretty awesome design. I'm just sitting here wondering that if they knew he was going to be Nightwing and they were gonna bring Tim on... why did they give Dick Tim's costume? Now Tim looks like a me-too knockoff when it was originally his costume...
Dick's is kinda hard to pull off imo.

Well obviously, but they could have gone with a style similar to what he wore in Teen Titans. Green pants would have worked.
Yeah I like the Teen Titan's look. The Batman's wasn't bad either
Maybe they thought Artemis, Miss Martian and Robin would be too much green lol.

So they finally released Nightwing's character model sheet
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/127/c/0/young_justice__nightwing_by_phillybee-d4yuqsk.jpg

For sure my favorite design of him(and probably of the show)
armored look is much better than AC's armor design.

Yeah, that's a really good version. So glad they didn't go red.

Even though that's probably not gonna happen, what would be wrong with that?

Nothing in the long run but in the short run I want to see more than just one part of the story.

Top Bottom