• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Looks like Artemis and the others ended pissing off more people than they thought.

Sportmaster and Cheshire are not going to make this easy.

And Lex is such a boss.

Against a ice cold aqualad, I don't like chesires odds. He did down superboy.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Also why is Robin 1 in the memorial? If Robin 2 goes Red Robin will he get a memorial too? Unless of course that is Jason Todd.

It was Jason Todd.

Dick Grayson:

young_justice__robin_by_pikachupanda-d33wvzm.jpg

Jason Todd:

Jason_Todd.png

tumblr_mazn2fvzxl1qaw2sl.png

Nightwing's "Just don't die" to Tim in the first episode was a wink-wink-nudge-nudge about it, but this is definitely a confirmation.

Parallax

I love that dc realized that the original robin costumes were horrible and are banking on variations of tims costume.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I love that dc realized that the original robin costumes were horrible and are banking on variations of tims costume.

Yeah, would have been kinda awkward if Robin in the first season was running around in tighty greenies...

"We have to stop the Injustice League! Everyone, to your-"

"Dude, put some pants on."

"But this is what Batman always had me wear..."

"And what are those, elf shoes? Lol."

MisterHero

Yeah, would have been kinda awkward if Robin in the first season was running around in tighty greenies...

"We have to stop the Injustice League! Everyone, to your-"

"Dude, put some pants on."

"But this is what Batman always had me wear..."

"And what are those, elf shoes? Lol."
Starfire thought it was fine

and that's what counts

Parallax

Pretty sure Ted Kord is dead, Blue Beetle wouldn't have chosen another "host" otherwise...

The blue beetle didn't work with ted anyway. He could still be around in some way.

And ookami, they've "offed" ted differently in the brave and the bold, so I'm sure they could come up with something else.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Like I said before, I'll lose it if he appears in s3 (which was a bit more probably than s2 anyways IMO.)

Starfire thought it was fine

and that's what counts

Starfire thought Disco Nightwing was cool, who cares what she thinks.

Hmm. What's this from?

It was a Photoshop and a small discussion came up if he could have rocked that costume in this universe.

Episode Impressions:

Goddamn Roy is a fucking beast with just one arm.

Lex is such a fucking boss

Lol @ Sportsmaster flipping Artemis's death as a business conflict and LOLOLOL @ that ice guy dealing with some pissed off females.

Superboy/Wendy plz

And i will echo again: who really thought this fake death/undercover shit WAS A FUCKING GOOD IDEA???!!!!!!

Slayven

The blue beetle didn't work with ted anyway. He could still be around in some way.

And ookami, they've "offed" ted differently in the brave and the bold, so I'm sure they could come up with something else.
Kord was boring. No one was a BB stan until his brain got air conditioned.

ReiGun

Kord was boring. No one was a BB stan until his brain got air conditioned.

That's the impression I always got. Whenever I hear folk talk about Ted, it's mostly just talking about how cool he was with Booster.

Seems like folk just hating on Jaime.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
That's the impression I always got. Whenever I hear folk talk about Ted, it's mostly just talking about how cool he was with Booster.

Seems like folk just hating on Jaime.

I've liked Jaime ever since his introduction in Infinite Crisis, and I like his YJ version even more.

EulaCapra

Good episode. Too bad Mercy didn't even get any lines. Had to google this non-important Wendy girl to find out who she is.

I just hope Young Justice just doesn't devolve into the Connor/Miss Martian/Red Arrows show. We see an awful lot of them too much.

Parallax

I've liked Jaime ever since his introduction in Infinite Crisis, and I like his YJ version even more.

his series was very good. shame it was cut, but 25 issues is pretty good. better than some series.....

Good episode. Too bad Mercy didn't even get any lines. Had to google this non-important Wendy girl to find out who she is.

youve never heard of wendy and marvin before?

Jintor

Also his YJ version doesn't really look anything like his comic version which bothers me, even accounting for artstyle. Still, he's got flashes of his comic-book version.

Oh man I sure hope Traci 13 comes into this somehow. Because she's baller, and so's her dad.

Her and Z can chill out and be magic together.

Avixph

Also his YJ version doesn't really look anything like his comic version which bothers me, even accounting for artstyle. Still, he's got flashes of his comic-book version.

Oh man I sure hope Traci 13 comes into this somehow. Because she's baller, and so's her dad.

Her and Z can chill out and be magic together.
Can you post pics of how they look like?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
It was a Photoshop and a small discussion came up if he could have rocked that costume in this universe.

Episode Impressions:

Goddamn Roy is a fucking beast with just one arm.

Lex is such a fucking boss

Lol @ Sportsmaster flipping Artemis's death as a business conflict and LOLOLOL @ that ice guy dealing with some pissed off females.

Superboy/Wendy plz

And i will echo again: who really thought this fake death/undercover shit WAS A FUCKING GOOD IDEA???!!!!!!

hahaha that bit was great. spat out my OJ all over my desk lol

Jintor

They both allude to only recently becoming BB so they should be around the same time period. But just in general attitude and posture, YJ's Jaime feels a lot less goofy and kind of nerdy like comics Jaime is. Might just be because he's hanging around other heroes though, comics Jaime acted like this a bit when he was hanging with the Titans.

SykoTech

Great way to kick off a new batch of episodes. Loved the fight scene with Mercy and the Jason Todd nod.

Not sure why Speedy is so quick to trust the guy that screwed him over though. That arm's gotta be rigged in some way.

Top Bottom