• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Ugh? I think you mean Bat-mazing.

3MH0R.jpg

Has lord death man appeared in the western comiic?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
DC Nation is doing an awesome job at bringing awesome animated shows back to Saturday mornings. I love Young Justice, and what I've seen of Green Lantern was surprisingly solid. Not to mention the shorts. If I was 10 years old again I'd be waking up at the ass crack of dawn just to see this stuff.

sca2511

DC Nation is doing an awesome job at bringing awesome animated shows back to Saturday mornings. I love Young Justice, and what I've seen of Green Lantern was surprisingly solid. Not to mention the shorts. If I was 10 years old again I'd be waking up at the ass crack of dawn just to see this stuff.
+1. Amazing feeling to wake up early to watch some cartoons.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Might as well share it here, I already got another cartoon to go well with YJ/GL, and it's Dragons: Riders of Berk.

Slayven

I have to chuckle at Sportsmaster because Black Manta is higher up on the villian scale than he is. Even in comics BM killed Aquaman's kid, all Sportsmaster did is chuck baseballs at Alan Scott.

Ninjimbo

Great start to the new batch of episodes. They followed up what happened with Artemis really well: a lot of intriguing plot threads and I like how they handled Roy and Luthor.

Arsenal, eh?

number47

Great start to the new batch of episodes. They followed up what happened with Artemis really well: a lot of intriguing plot threads and I like how they handled Roy and Luthor.

Arsenal, eh?

love how well they stick to the basic fact of the comics. wonder how they will remove clone harper.
probably arsenal kills harper and becomes good.

reminds me there was a guy sports master was talking to that one episode when superboy fought those elementals.

Marvel should utterly be ashamed of themselves. Young Justice is the type of animated comic adaptation that comic book enthusiasts have been craving for a very long time. It has to be the most mature comic inspired cartoon that I've seen on a Saturday morning cartoon block. They butcher Spider-Man and ruin the best Marvel cartoon ever in EMH.

Mononofu

Upcoming episodes sound amazing!

Saturday, October 6th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Darkest”
Black Manta has a new mission for his son: a mission that should prove once and for all exactly whose side Aqualad is on!

Saturday, October 13th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Before the Dawn”
On a covert mission to rescue some of its own, The Team, Blue Beetle and Miss Martian uncover shocking secrets… and devastating truths!

Saturday, October 20th 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Cornered”
The Team is trapped inside the Hall of Justice for a cage match against a brutal alien gladiator!

Saturday, October 27th 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “True Colors”
When the REACH forms a devil’s alliance with Lexcorp, Robin leads a squad undercover to investigate.

Upcoming episodes sound amazing!

Saturday, October 27th 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “True Colors”
When the REACH forms a devil’s alliance with Lexcorp, Robin leads a squad undercover to investigate.

So REACH apocalyspe is really incoming then? FUCK YOU The Light FUCK YOU

Effect

I think or at least hope we get an episode that really focuses on Robin. When they were in the hall of fallen heroes, while Jamie and Bart were talking, the entire time he was just
staring at Jason's image
. They focus on him a number of times but he has no dialogue. I really hope they cover what is going on in his head.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Tim needs to play a bigger part in this show.

Theres a few things I want from young justice. The comic line up in some form(that would include empress, lil lobo/slobo, arrowette, secret and this new horrible lagoon boy), I want to see son of vulcan to appear, and finally a few more milestone characters.

Slayven

Theres a few things I want from young justice. The comic line up in some form(that would include empress, lil lobo/slobo, arrowette, secret and this new horrible lagoon boy), I want to see son of vulcan to appear, and finally a few more milestone characters.

You forgot the Mighty Endowed, and Young Justice 1 Million.

Top Bottom