• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Community |OT| It's Time to D-D-D-D, D-D-D-D-Duel!

I need some advice for an OTK Exodius deck.

So far what I've came up with:
Edited:
• 3x Exodius
* 3x Blizzard Princess
* 3x Forbidden Lance
• 2x Diffusion Wave Motion
• 3x Upstart Goblins
• 1x One Day of Peace
• 1x Gold Sarcophagus
• All 5 pieces of Exodia

There's more to add but I've only play tested them on YGOpro so far.

Edit: Sided Forbidden Lance. Safe Zone. Perhaps Master Key Beetle.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
NLicNqC.png

It went on a little while from there and

Ah, sweet release.

fader

what decks are hot this format? i've been away for a long time and found some people at my school who play so i am lopoking to buy a deck.

NLicNqC.png

It went on a little while from there and

Ah, sweet release.

wait, are you goku or senastian? cause somethings not right lol

Big One

Banned
So the new YGO anime has been announced: Yu-Gi-Oh!: Arc V (Arc Five). The main character's monsters featured seem to be Spellcasters. It's unknown if there is any new mechanics.

Calling it right now: The gimmick will be some type of Vanguard concept, where you have this "avatar" card that acts in your place as a player character.

So the new YGO anime has been announced: Yu-Gi-Oh!: Arc V (Arc Five). The main character's monsters featured seem to be Spellcasters. It's unknown if there is any new mechanics.

Calling it right now: The gimmick will be some type of Vanguard concept, where you have this "avatar" card that acts in your place as a player character.
If it's better than Zexal and the gimmick isn't "only another x card can destroy this x card" than I'm all in.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Well, both the new Pokemon and Gundam have been surprisingly fun after disappointing entries and revived my love for these types of shows, and, well, for nostalgia sake I think I might give this a shot. Never watched Zexal because I outgrew Yu-Gi-Oh around 5Ds, and it's way too long for me to care to jump into at this point, but I kind of want to try this series out. I hope it's aimed at long-time fans (since they're advertising the fact it's the 5th entry and everything) instead of Zexal's back-to-basics approach.

The MC and Monsters look neat, apparently I read they're Key Monsters?

F/B list is out for TCG

Forbidden:

DRAGON RAVINE RETURN FROM THE DIFFERENT DIMENSION SELF-DESTRUCT BUTTON SIXTH SENSE

Limited:

BLASTER, DRAGON RULER OF INFERNOS DEBRIS DRAGON MAGICIAN OF FAITH REDOX, DRAGON RULER OF BOULDERS TEMPEST, DRAGON RULER OF STORMS TIDAL, DRAGON RULER OF WATERFALLS DIVINE WIND OF MIST VALLEY FINAL COUNTDOWN SACRED SWORD OF SEVEN STARS SPELLBOOK OF FATE

Semi-Limited:

CHAOS SORCERER LONEFIRE BLOSSOM

No Longer Limited:

ARCHLORD KRISTYA MEZUKI PLAGUESPREADER ZOMBIE T.G. STRIKER TOUR GUIDE FROM THE UNDERWORLD CONSTELLAR PTOLEMY M7 FIRE FORMATION - TENKI

Wiseblade

Could you have made that any less readable?

Spellbook of Fate being limited hurts a bit, but the pain is lessened considering how easy it is to search and recycle the one you'll be allowed.

Magician of faith coming back is interesting. The apprentice engine is stronger than it's ever been, so I'll definitely try it out now. Not sure how effective it will actually be though, any engine so heavily reliant on an opponent attacking your set monsters is going to struggle.

Dragon and wind valley hits are welcome.

I-hate-u

Loving Chaos Sorcerer at 2/Tour Guide at 3. Now put REDMD at 2, release the new Lightsworns in TCG, limit Ophion, and we can run Chaos Dragons again.

1531995_717151451642120_1308300337_n.jpg

My Constellars & Evilswarms deck. What do you think, YGOGAF??

Edit: You can add/exchange a lot more useful Xyzs instead of Roach, Master key, and Paladin. Including the Side.

Kokonoe

Banned
So what happened to the voice actors of Yu-Gi-Oh! series after 4Kids died? Is Dan Green on the Konami side now for the show still?

Wiseblade

So Pendulum Summon: http://ygorganization.com/yugioh-arc-v-news/#more-3829

If it really is a fusion of synchro and xyz like it seems, hopefully this means an overhaul of the extra deck.
Yet anpther new summon. I cant wait to see how they break this one. The main character of the new anime using spellcasters has me cautiously optimistic. I'm not falling for another bait-and-switchvlike Gagaga Magician and his mostly Warrior Archetype.

Aggrotek

Oh cool, didn't know there was a community thread! :D

I went to the prerelease today and pulled an Imperial Tombs. I was very happy.

Wichu

Just found out that some cards in Legendary Collection: Joey's World were printed with flavour text in a Brooklyn accent.
Anthrosaurus-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png

#dead

Kokonoe

Banned
LOL. Amazing.

-edit- Holy crap! that's new?

BLUE FLAME SWORDSMAN!!! FINALLY!

fMwoH7w.png

Oh man I gotta get this.

-edit-

bought one off ebay. Sweet.

Kokonoe

Banned
Well, at least Gravekeepers are good for making Yubel players sad.

Speaking of which, I need to catch up on the latest fiend cards so I can modernize my deck a bit. I tried a few chaos variants 2 years ago but the focus was much less on Yubel, although they were pretty good. They incorporated Light and Darkness Dragon. I actually made tons of Yubel decks just they were video game only since I didn't have all the cards IRL. I notice Yubel has gone down in price, I recall just 2 years ago buying the The Ultimate Nightmare for 40$ and Terror incarnate for like 20$. I may snag a few right now as extras just in case.

I heard some Inzektor cards were good for Yubel decks but it's been a while since I heard that. I'm wondering if Tour Guide for the Underworld would help, but Sangan is banned I see so I'm not sure.

Wiseblade

Inzektor Hornet/Dragonfly makes you less reliant on the opponent to upgrade Yubel and provides a rank 3-5 engine as an alternate win condition.

Top Bottom