• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds |OT| All in all you're just another Link in the wall

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Frillen

I believe there's no temple there, just a marsh and
an area used later for a boss battle
. The temple is in Hyrule and you need to rent/buy sand rod to reach it.

Yeah, I figured. Did you manage to grab the heart piece in that area? If so, how? I've been trying to reach that crack in the wall which you first have to bomb away the rocks in front of it, for 20 minutes now.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
This game is a huge nostalgic treat so far, and the music is incredible.
The controls are great as they are very fast and snappy a nice change from the last handheld Zelda games heh.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Snagged this and Mario today from a NYC mom & pop shop today. Now the long wait until I get home from work...

LAA

Just got my Zelda 3DS XL! :D
Was worried as I was supposed to recieve an e-mail confirming it was ready for collection and I just got one just before I headed there (Though my dad did the same thing and didnt recieve the "ready for collection" e-mail until after he got it, ha ha.

I regret being put off by the gold interior, I literally smiled when I opened up the 3DS XL, ha ha. Though it is dark now, maybe it'll hit me tomorrow morning, but still very happy with it atm.

Now I'm just worried about the Super Mario 3D Land promotion... No way I can fight temptation to play zelda when its out. I read somewhere its OK to redeem apparently though, just to not do the club nintendo survey until the 27th.

I skipped Pokemon but this is something I have to get, my wallet be damned. Now I'll just have to decide between midnight-download or physical pick-up tomorrow...

Lé Blade Runner;90734481 said:
I skipped Pokemon but this is something I have to get, my wallet be damned. Now I'll just have to decide between midnight-download or physical pick-up tomorrow...

Pokemon was disappointing for me, this on the other hand is amazing.

Velinos

I will be holding off on getting this and 3D World until after Christmas in case anyone decides to get them for me as gifts. Plus it will give me time to play through the rest of the other Zelda games on my backlog (Oracle of Ages and Seasons, Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword).

DeVeAn

I walked into Target Wednesday (yesterday) and saw the Gold 3DS XL. About 6 were on the shelf and it was priced at $219.99. I thought about it and decided I would go for it. DENIED. They refused to sell it to me remove all evidence. I ask for the corporate number and called. No luck they were closed OF COURSE.

I told the "Manager" The little time I spoke with someone they said it was up to him to sell it. He said he would be fired and Target would be fined yadda yadda. He said he would hold it for me till Friday. I explained to him I did not have the intent to get him in trouble, just that since it was displayed with the price he should sell it to me. Ah well no harm no foul.

Neiteio

Just killed the first boss, 3-hearts run, yea or nay?
Gus-Fring-Wants-You-To-Do-It-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

Frillen

Putting this down after a couple of hours and can't resist the urge to go back playing. Yet I can't endure seeing it end on weekend already though...

I got it today and I'm already at the fifth dungeon. That's not a negative though, as up until now the pacing has been great.

Mistle

one more day for aus.

i'm still loving the hell out of Ace Attorney, so i'm going to have to juggle two brilliant games (and shove a half-finished Pokemon off to the side for now >_>)

Just caved and ordered an 3DS bundle from Best Buy. Only just got a regular 3DS in September, but I couldn't resist that sexy, big, golden screen (also Zelda).

I'll just live off of fun for the next couple weeks!

My game was shipped on the 19th by Nintendo (I bought from their UK store with the treasure chest), and it still didn't arrive today.

If it doesn't come tomorrow I am going to be furious.

Does GameStop do system transfers? I'm getting the new Zelda 3DS at GameStop and trading in the old one even if its a minuscule amount. So I was just curious if they'd do the transfer for me.

LAA

Does GameStop do system transfers? I'm getting the new Zelda 3DS at GameStop and trading in the old one even if its a minuscule amount. So I was just curious if they'd do the transfer for me.

I can't speak for gamestop exactly, but I know for Game, I asked if I could do the system transfer instore, the answer was No. It was annoying they didn't have a clue what I was talking about at first either. Surely this should be quite a common issue for people wanting a new 3DS, so didn't want to trade my 3DS with them at the cost of my ambassador stuff and all my purchases of course.

Luckily for me the trade in price they offered was lower than what I could sell it for at Cex, so I plan to sell my old 3DS at Cex.

This is just Game though, Gamestop may be better.

I can't speak for gamestop exactly, but I know for Game, I asked if I could do the system transfer instore, the answer was No. It was annoying they didn't have a clue what I was talking about at first either. Surely this should be quite a common issue for people wanting a new 3DS, so didn't want to trade my 3DS with them at the cost of my ambassador stuff and all my purchases of course.

Luckily for me the trade in price they offered was lower than what I could sell it for at Cex, so I plan to sell my old 3DS at Cex.

This is just Game though, Gamestop may be better.

Yeah CeX didn't have a clue what it was either. Either Nintendo's not putting the word out or the workers aren't doing their research, and I expect it's the latter.

Top Bottom