• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘I Stand With Ted’: A school board member who wore blackface wouldn’t resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I this guy is a moron. What upsets me the most, as always in situations like this, isn't just the dude or dudette making an ass out of themselves, but the hundreds and thousands of people that support him.

See, I can handle a single, idiotic racist. But here we have an idiotic racist, and a bunch of other people lining up to pat him on the back. Ditto for Trump. I hate the man with a passion, but the millions of people who froth a true the mouth to support him no matter what (one of my former close friends being one of them), enrage me more.

I this guy is a moron. What upsets me the most, as always in situations like this, isn't just the dude or dudette making an ass out of themselves, but the hundreds and thousands of people that support him.

See, I can handle a single, idiotic racist. But here we have an idiotic racist, and a bunch of other people lining up to pat him on the back. Ditto for Trump. I hate the man with a passion, but the millions of people who froth a true the mouth to support him no matter what (one of my former close friends being one of them), enrage me more.

I completely agree. It is so dispiriting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom