• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I know what Easter is, but don't you think it'd be a bit blatant to say that this episode is more in line with someone's sacrifice rather than someone's resurrection? Especially when, well, resurrections don't happen?

LycanXIII

What's that tweet supposed to mean? And the episode is titled "East," by the way.

On a side note, I always thought it would be interesting for someone to have survived a bite without amputation. Not immune, mind you, but someone surviving the super fever that a bite would cause. It could probably provide some interesting side stories

They're joking about Good Friday being the commemoration of the Crucifixion of Jesus. Nothing to take serious, they've done similar things for other holidays.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I mean, I know what Easter is, but don't you think it'd be a bit blatant to say that this episode is more in line with someone's sacrifice rather than someone's resurrection? Especially when, well, resurrections don't happen?

They do. You die, and then you come back.

I think they're just joking around and bring cheeky, but who knows. Guess we'll find out in a few hours.

Looking at the writing credits tonight, it is "Scott M. Gimple & Channing Powell"

I guess that means that Powell penned a significant part of the episode, but Gimple (showrunner) wrote sections that push the story in a specific direction to get ready for the finale. With his name attached I am expecting at least one moment that will add a few extra pages to this thread in double quick time.

SamuraiX-

Looking at the writing credits tonight, it is "Scott M. Gimple & Channing Powell"

I guess that means that Powell penned a significant part of the episode, but Gimple (showrunner) wrote sections that push the story in a specific direction to get ready for the finale. With his name attached I am expecting at least one moment that will add a few extra pages to this thread in double quick time.

And Kirkman wrote the season finale.

I'm so ready.

Give us what we've all been waiting for.

FAR7Wzn.gif

I'm honestly frightened to see what Kirkman did with the finale. TV/Comics:
If ANYONE is going to mess with comic book readers it's going to be the creator himself. He is that exact personality type. I'm preparing for some sort of fuckery and then him being all coy and shit on talking dead right afterward.

I'm going to watch the episode live tonight. Haven't done that in a long long time, but I don't want to wait until tomorrow.
Kinda related but if you don't watch live and you watch AMC at all on Monday before watching they pretty much spoiler the previous nights WD with these new ep recap commericals. Pretty much guaranteed to see one during better call Saul

Bandit1

Kinda related but if you don't watch live and you watch AMC at all on Monday before watching they pretty much spoiler the previous nights WD with these new ep recap commericals. Pretty much guaranteed to see one during better call Saul

I've noticed that too. Kind of surprising to me since so many people record and watch later these days, but it'll just come up out of the blue - Here's what happened on last night's Walking Dead!

Kickz

Come on I need to see Negan tonight, this guys debut feels as drawn out as the mother of dragons arriving in Westoros

Pretty shitty on AMC's part. I remember seeing that after the part two premiere and chuckling at it. Ridiculous.

UberTag

Walk on gaf, it's hunting Carol time.

Remember when they took the only doctor out on a run in the last episode?
How'd that work out? Was she able to meticulously identify all of the needed meds so she would be set up well to help her fellow Alexandrians in need? And will anyone get in trouble for making such a bone-headed error in judgement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom