• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTripper

That was a great episode that felt more like a mid season finale, in a good way.

But

It was seriously lacking in Negan.

Also that final scene should have lingered on a little more for emotional impact. They cut to black way too quickly.

Grisby

Fun episode. A little of the editing was eeeehhh, but on the whole it was enjoyable.

Now to play some Dying Light.

RPGCrazied

Ok, I love glenn, don't get me wrong, but his constant cheating death is getting very stupid at this point.

That said, this episode was better than part 1 of the season, like combined. Holy shit.

Glad the show is back.

WFjJP29.gif
This got me good lol.

There was some logistical things that bugged me [like always with TWD] but the content was so fucking entertaining that I'll say whatever
9/10

Good mid-season premier. I'm especially thankful that the WD writers came to their senses and got all of the useless annoying characters off the show in the span of 10 minutes. Now everyone who's left has at least a tiny bit of worth and experience.

I'm really curious if they'll actually pull the trigger on this. I actually kinda want it. She's already a mother to Carl and Judith as it is. Her scenes with Rick are always great.
underrated moment in the episode when Michonne kissed coral on the forehead right before comitting zombie genocide with rick outside.

Good mid-season premier. I'm especially thankful that the WD writers came to their senses and got all of the useless annoying characters off the show in the span of 10 minutes. Now everyone who's left has at least a tiny bit of worth and experience.
I mean Sam and Ron weren't that great but Jessie's character really showed a lot of potential when she wised up and a lot could have came from it. Sad to see her go wondering what her character would have been like if she was developed more.

Rubenov

I mean Sam and Ron weren't that great but Jessie's character really showed a lot of potential when she wised up and a lot could have came from it. Sad to see her go wondering what her character would have been like if she was developed more.

Most attractive woman on the show just died. Not happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom