• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, what a awesome episode. I just did not like how unrealistic the shot looked. It was basically a straight bullet to the brain, it would have killed him. In the comics, the shot got the eye, but it was more lateral.

All the Punished Carl jokes make me think a Walking Dead game could conceivably work in the Phantom Pain design w/ maintaining a base and going out on runs and shit

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Man, I called it long ago. I knew the plane was going to crash in the ocean by the yacht.

It's like... the only safest place they could put the new cast member in from that situation. I dunno if I'm gonna watch season 2. Daniel the former Gangster dad is the only one worth watching.

ElRenoRaven

I mean Sam and Ron weren't that great but Jessie's character really showed a lot of potential when she wised up and a lot could have came from it. Sad to see her go wondering what her character would have been like if she was developed more.

Yup. I could have seen her slowly turning into a good replacement for Andrea. She was good looking too. Not even gonna lie.

Hello Carl,
We're writing to let you know that your Oculus Rift preorder has been successfully canceled. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.
If you need further assistance, please visit our Help Desk.
We hope to see you again soon.​

All the Punished Carl jokes make me think a Walking Dead game could conceivably work in the Phantom Pain design w/ maintaining a base and going out on runs and shit

You're a legend in the eyes... eye of those who roam Alexandria. That's why you have to do this mission yourself.

Now go! Let the Stetson come back to life!

Hello Carl,
We're writing to let you know that your Oculus Rift preorder has been successfully canceled. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.
If you need further assistance, please visit our Help Desk.
We hope to see you again soon.​
GOD DAMN!

TheSeks

Problem would be zombie AI in the sandbox of Fox Engine, but yeah fundamentally you could probably mod it.
lol like Konami will allow that though~

CORAL

...The enemy sniper.....

...One shot from him will split a walkers head in two. Stay low and on the ground, Carl.

ron's actor is so full of shit...how could you not see your character as an antagonist when you tried to fucking kill carl while your home was being infested

TheSeks

Hormonal teen fighting over the girl

Girl that escaped, and by the son of the person who killed your dad and had the rest of your family just get killed by enemies a few moments before.

I could understand the rage, but I couldn't understand why he would just sit there with the gun and go "YOU" instead of firing. Writers drama, though~

Bandit1

This episode was pretty awesome, gotta say it was kinda weird how the last episode ended with "Mom, mom" and then they picked up like it never even happened. But man, dat RPG! Freakin sweet. Rick goes beast mode and everyone joins in. And I'm glad Carl lost his eye
like he does in the comics
hopefully he loses the hat now too.

HeySeuss

ron's actor is so full of shit...how could you not see your character as an antagonist when you tried to fucking kill carl while your home was being infested

I can buy that actually. Never really having to deal with zombies to fully understand how to survive, Rick killing his dad, and then watching Rick take the lead in the decisions of his family.

This episode was pretty awesome, gotta say it was kinda weird how the last episode ended with "Mom, mom" and then they picked up like it never even happened. But man, dat RPG! Freakin sweet. Rick goes beast mode and everyone joins in. And I'm glad Carl lost his eye
like he does in the comics
hopefully he loses the hat now too.

Enid's new catchphrase will be, "Carl, you can leave your hat on."

Hormonal teen fighting over the girl and watched Carl dad kill his . Id say he has a bit of legitimacy
right after his own dad killed someone else.
He's the real karate kid.
na...
I can buy that actually. Never really having to deal with zombies to fully understand how to survive, Rick killing his dad, and then watching Rick take the lead in the decisions of his family.
He tried to KILL carl, while his home was being infested. I don't think any sane teenager, post-apocalyptic living or not, would do such a thing in the right state of mind.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
family-guy-herbert-wants-you-in-his-basement.jpg
Imagine him when he's actually old

I hope my ban isn't too long. It was kinda worth it though.

right after his own dad killed someone else.

na...

He tried to KILL carl, while his home was being infested. I don't think any sane teenager, post-apocalyptic living or not, would do such a thing in the right state of mind.
His dad wasn't there to kill reg though maybe Rick !! Yet Rick put his dad down like old yelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom