• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rick... you have no idea.

Still gives no fucks though haha

"Somebody call 911! Shawty fire burning on the Kill Floor!"
Sean-Kingston-0002.gif

NolbertoS

Alright, that was too easy that Rick killed Negan. I have a feeling that Negan is still alive. Why the hell did that guy cover for him?? Carol is a great actress and should've won an Academy award for convincing that group that she was weak and defenseless. What a way to trick your captors.

I have to say I'm scared for carols character the rest of this season. The way she's progressing, kinda seems like a good set up to kill her off this season.

Talking dead: Carol showing some skin !

Liamc723

Alright, that was too easy that Rick killed Negan. I have a feeling that Negan is still alive. Why the hell did that guy cover for him?? Carol is a great actress and should've won an Academy award for convincing that group that she was weak and defenseless. What a way to trick your captors.

Didn't you listen to what the others said? They refer to all of themselves as Negan.

Amazing f'n episode.

So Carol really is changing again. Don't like this, but can't blame get for wanting to not be a killer anymore.

They're clearly all saying they're Neegan so no one knows who the real one is. Smart.

NolbertoS

I have to say I'm scared for carols character the rest of this season. The way she's progressing, kinda seems like a good set up to kill her off this season.

Carol showing the boobs, that I can't help but look down..damn you Carol, now I think your sexier over Maggie now :O

JTripper

She's showing weakness and fear for the first time in a while. I don't think it's a good sign either.

Amikami

Banned
I think it was a good episode. Carol is as smart and conniving as ever and her plan worked as well as ever, but this shit is getting to her whereas Maggie was just "fuck it" this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom