• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

It sucks that Paula died. They keep creating these great, fun and charismatic villains and then kill them off almost immediately.

MisterHero

I was right fools Carol back to weak mouse Carol.
Baldercrap. She started the Alexandria arc acting like psychopath. Conspiring with Rick to possibly overthrow Alexandria, threatening Sam, threatening Pete (even if he deserved it), etc.

She's becoming human again. Her character is stronger, more complex if she can balance her compassion with her ability to kill.

neoism

The One and Done™;198293789 said:
This is the best season of TWD right.

yeah its really great but id goo

s1=s2(i just started to loooooooooove the show about mid way through s2 i couldnt stop)=s6>>>s5>>s4>>s3

SamuraiX-

NHmLHjv.png

• Standard rules apply: after the 9PM ET/6PM PT airing of a new episode, the details of that episode may be discussed openly without the use of spoiler tags. Please remember to spoiler tag any preview and/or promo discussion for episodes that have not aired.
  • Graphic Novel: All comic-related discussion must be enclosed in spoiler tags. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please tag and label your posts, e.g. [Graphic Novel/Comic Spoilers]
    [Insert graphic novel spoilers here]
    . All discussion pertaining exclusively to the graphic novel belongs in The Walking Dead Comics Thread.
Below are examples of acceptable and unacceptable use of spoiler tags:

Acceptable

(Comic Spoilers)
I wonder if this episode will follow the events from the comics where [insert spoiler].

Unacceptable

I wonder if this episode will follow the events from the comics where
[insert spoiler].

Please notice how the acceptable example has all of the post text tagged along with an appropriate (Comic Spoilers) label in front of the tags.

border

Did they go back and fix the binocular shot of the boat in Fear The Walking Dead? It looks much better in commercials than it did when it aired.

It feels like The Group has been grabbing way too many Wins this season; Glenn cheating death twice, overcoming the Wolf invasion, dominating the Herd, Carl becoming more badass AFTER getting his face blown off, nuking Negans crew, finding Jesus, Splinter Celling the Ssviors, Carol and Maggie going Army of Two, Richonne happening, even Gabriel has become the fucking Paladin from Hellsing.

They have been dominant. There is no way this season will end with a win for the group at this point IMO. I feel like the scales will be balanced in one way or the other. It scares the shit outta me because I absolutely love the entire Group this season, even the Alexandrans.

The One and Done™;198294287 said:
It feels like The Group has been grabbing way too many Wins this season; Glenn cheating death twice, overcoming the Wolf invasion, dominating the Herd, Carl becoming more badass AFTER getting his face blown off, nuking Negans crew, finding Jesus, Splinter Celling the Ssviors, Carol and Maggie going Army of Two, Richonne happening, even Gabriel has become the fucking Paladin from Hellsing.

They have been dominant. There is no way this season will end with a win for the group at this point IMO. I feel like the scales will be balanced in one way or the other. It scares the shit outta me because I absolutely love the entire Group this season, even the Alexandrans.

The Group will have something to fear by the end of this season.

The One and Done™;198294287 said:
even Gabriel has become the fucking Paladin from Hellsing.

This is great. And no one saw this one coming.

But yeah, I think something brutal's coming for the cliffhanger to next season.

demolitio

The cockier they get, the harder I feel like the fall is going to be. They said in the beginning it was going to be costly yet it's been really easy so far, so I'm wondering just how many characters are killed off by the season finale. Abraham seems to be the popular choice since they've focused a lot more on his character in recent episodes which is never a good sign...lol

I like Darryl, but part of me wants him to be the next to die just to see how all the fans react and see if the show has the cojones to do something that big.

JTripper

The look of Melissa is the look of an actress who knows her character dies at the end of the season. :'(

Nah, she would have cried if she was touching on the nerve of leaving the show.

I saw her at a panel two years ago and she was the same way she usually is on interviews but actually broke down in tears when talking about her character.

dustyherb

Nice, they are safe from the Game of Thrones season 5 scenario for awhile.
Ya that's never going to happen with walking dead. Kirkman releases issues steadily enough that it will always remain ahead.

Not to mention the comic will probably continue longer after the show. But we shall see.

border

Ya that's never going to happen with walking dead. Kirkman releases issues steadily enough that it will always remain ahead.

Not to mention the comic will probably continue longer after the show. But we shall see.
The comic is doing 12 books per year, while the show is covering roughly 16-18 books per year. It seems like they will catch up sooner or later, but I suppose the show can always slow its pace if that becomes an issue.

dustyherb

The comic is doing 12 books per year, while the show is covering roughly 16-18 books per year. It seems like they will catch up sooner or later, but I suppose the show can always slow its pace if that becomes an issue.
I would think the show is going to drag some stuff out. It would definitely help with allowing the comics to get a little further ahead.

Amikami

Banned
Nah, she would have cried if she was touching on the nerve of leaving the show.

I saw her at a panel two years ago and she was the same way she usually is on interviews but actually broke down in tears when talking about her character.

I sure hope you're right. I vote Morgan off the island if anyone has to go this season. Morgan and Abe if two.

Solid episode, did not expect it to turn out that way lol.

When does this show end and Fear The Walking Dead begin?

We got 3 more episodes and then right on to fear the week after I think. What I'm not sure of is if there will be any breaks. One for Easter maybe? Otherwise, season finale will be the 3rd, and fear the walking dead should start on the 10th of April.

border

I would think the show is going to drag some stuff out. It would definitely help with allowing the comics to get a little further ahead.

Yeah at some point they will definitely have to start intentionally dragging their ass on the show. Even getting close to the comic seems like a bad idea, with the amount of pre-production work they have to do they can't just get blindsided by revelations and changes of setting in new issues of the book.

I'd like to see them do a prequel-season, if they really need to space things out. Show what happened to all the characters before they met up. It would be a great excuse to bring back a lot of fan favorites who have died.

Amazing episode, Melissa McBride was incredible. It's absolutely criminal she hasn't been nominated for an Emmy.

Really interesting camera work this episode, too, very claustrophobic.

Gaz_RB

Oh my god this show is the greatest piece of television running right now.

And Alicia Witt is amazing, I was hoping she was going to stick around.

LifEndz

I do t mind a "slower" episode, but when it's written so poorly it makes me think this show can only do zombie killing.

Lothar

Banned
There are really some people who only want to see action and zombie killing. If you thought this episode was boring just stop watching.

It's not that we just want action and zombie killing. It's just that the writers are not that good. They're not good at writing interesting dramatic dialogue. All they're capable of is the action and zombie killing, so they should stick to what they can do.

Amikami

Banned
Ah,the fear of being at the end of a page. Let's get it closer.
That was good.

The fingerless girl, looked pretty interesting. Would have been a nice addition to the team.

No one wants that sorry ass Maggie clone. lol.

Edit: I'll take the L and the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom