• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Carol died this episode.

So close. But I think she's coming to grips with her merciless killing. It's why she's softening, because Morgan's "we don't have to do this" is starting to affect her.

I think it was a good episode. Carol is as smart and conniving as ever and her plan worked as well as ever, but this shit is getting to her whereas Maggie was just "fuck it" this episode.

Yeah I liked it thanks to getting to watch Carol manipulate everything.

I agree with being a little disappointed that she's seemingly on her way back into that dangerous middle ground that's likely to get her killed in this since she was already through that and it doesn't really make sense that she'd regress right now of all times.

Yeah, Melissa confirmed it, Carol's afraid of her own power.

Volimar

So close. But I think she's coming to grips with her merciless killing. It's why she's softening, because Morgan's "we don't have to do this" is starting to affect her.

That and being settled in Alexandria and the shit she told Sam messing with his head.

neoism

Morgan man i really wanted to like his character....😞 he is soooo annoying.

oni_saru

Morgan man i really wanted to like his character....😞 he is soooo annoying.
I remember thinking what a badass when he was re-introduced. Smh. Ruined my fav.

Seriously I don't like Carol's regression. Can't we just have badass Carol. Not this "i'm afraid of my powers" Carol.

Really liked Daryl checking in on her. :3

Amikami

Banned
Yeah I liked it thanks to getting to watch Carol manipulate everything.

I agree with being a little disappointed that she's seemingly on her way back into that dangerous middle ground that's likely to get her killed in this since she was already through that and it doesn't really make sense that she'd regress right now of all times.

Yeah, Melissa confirmed it, Carol's afraid of her own power.

I think it kinda does. I can see it. Sam's death made her realize what a real monstrosity she's become since the death of her own child. Many of the characters have gone through their own form of PTSD episode since landing in Alexandria. The 2 months since Sam has died and the relative peace and calm has made it really come down on her. This is Carol's but yeah, I feel like it's one that making her weaker and it might just get her killed.

That and being settled in Alexandria and the shit she told Sam messing with his head.
i don't think she or anyone will ever realize the mental trauma she caused to that kid.

then again, a lot of things have gone unanswered. rick & co may have never known that andrea made it back to the prison only to be captured by the governor again, and those other terminus prisoners may still be stuck in those train cars in the now zombie-infested terminus. unless no man's land is canon

I remember thinking what a badass when he was re-introduced. Smh. Ruined my fav.

Seriously I don't like Carol's regression. Can't we just have badass Carol. Not this "i'm afraid of my powers" Carol.

Really liked Daryl checking in on her. :3

Yeah, there better be some Morgan payoff after we wanted him on so badly. Many of us wanted him back but it's obviously disappointing that so far it's been in a way that most people seem to hate (not surprising since it may get other favorite characters killed).

Dat hug.

border

How is it that Alicia Witt looked more pretty in Walking Dead than she does on Talking Dead? I guess TWD just has better makeup artists.

Yeah, one set for the whole ep.

I was right fools Carol back to weak mouse Carol.

We'll see. Even then she still dominated that group in all facets.

The hesitation is the one thing she's going to have to sort out pretty quickly though if she's going to live. But getting some of her humanity back may not be a problem if she has time to come to terms with not letting it get her killed given this show.

I suspect Carol will die in the finale protecting the babby. When Maggie got cut Carols killer instinct was triggered.

I hope this was them addressing that kind of moment but I could see that. That cold rage kill shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom